With: Live Tour 2015

Discussion in 'Tours by Tohoshinki' started by Mordicus, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Nindy

Nindy Administrator Staff Member

2. Nindy

3. Nindy

@joeylfy
    NAGOYA receipt messages (in dialects)
    Y: Really want to meet everyone!
    C: What kind of live (performance) will it be!? ^^
    RT @qingxin21

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Nindy

@changmin_et_moi
    あつた蓬莱軒 is catering food for THSK today! Of cuz it'll be the famous ひつまぶし (hitsumabushi) when in Nagoya (cr:nodako206)

[​IMG]

5. Nindy

6. Nindy

Compiled by @bumblebeeniee

[FAN ACCOUNTS/PICS COMPILATION] 2015.02.20 #TOHOSHINKI LIVE TOUR 2015 ~WITH~ IN NAGOYA DOME!(DAY1)

➨Btw the MC moments should be hyung pabo moments. Changmin was tickled silly by Yunho most of the time, laughing, shoulders shaking squatting and laughing at whatever yunho was saying. He also reached out and touched Yunho’s arm and back a few times, even lingering.
    ➨Changmin suddenly started arranging his birthday candles altogether in the centre. We realised it was so he cld blow them out in one go.
    ➨Yunho led us in singing the birthday song for Changmin and finished it off as well. It was befitting his voice started and ended it ;;
    ➨During e encore when boys were walking on the grd level, Yunho suddenly reached out and ^5-ed a fan. We (my section at least) all screamed and the fan was so stunned, she was holding her hands to her mouth for quite awhile and her friend was hugging her.
    ➨During WITH LOVE, boys were on the moving stages and while Changmin was singing, Yunho kept waving in all directions to fans and bowing;;
    ➨I can’t rmb which ballad it was alr, but boys were on raised platforms and while one was singing, the other seemed to be staring intently at the audience. as if trying to memorise our faces. we were waving / screaming as their gazes flitted ovr us ;; i rmb this esp.
    ➨Yunho was really his highest today. So much energy, he was sprinting, jumping, talking, smiling, doing his gag and aegyoing. Precious ;;
    Like literally. Yunho sprinted down one end, then to the other and back across. Changmin meanwhile just jogging briskly. Lol.
    ➨Yunho’s hair tonight reminded me of Time Slip. This exactly, especially in the white deep v-neck costume.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-Ta81OCAAAWNU2.jpg:large
    ➨Yunho’s vocal progress evident esp in Doushite LITI. You NEED to hear it LIVE. His range has widened and he can hold the power notes now.
    Actually just attend a TohoWithTour concert. yunho is actually contributing a lot of the mid-tenor vocals now so proud
    ➨Con started at 6.15-18? We noticed this murmur in the front & realised fans were standing to greet Sam-san as he walked to the stage booth.
    ➨I can’t rmb if it’s choosey lover or not, but yunho does this hip swerve and the camera does a zoom-in and my section GASPED IN UNISON.
    ➨The first encore ended & it seemed for real. Ppl even left. Then sudd it went dark, words appeared on the screen. Ppl were running back lol.
    ➨During WITH LOVE, as the words ‘with love’ appeared on the screen, boys faced each other as they sang tog and words changed to ‘with you’.
    ➨During the history of tvxq vcr, as they relive all their periods as a duo (humanoids etc) yunho looks at changmin and lifts his hand for a fist bump. Changmin looks at him knowingly and then bumps him. OUR FEELS OKAY WHEN THAT HAPPENED. We were all AHHH.
    ➨aft changmin drenched himself and took off his top at STL. He then adjusted his mic belt to move it frm ard his lower abs to his hip.
    ➨We all got trolled by yunho too. During the mc we were waiting for him to cut in with his gag but he didn’t. Then suddenly he reached for changmin’s water bottle which he was holding and we were all AHH cos poss homin moment right? And yunho suddenly does his gag instead
    ➨The desert VCR is so fast and furious (like the movie) esp when they drive past each other, stop, exchange looks, zoom into a drift.
    ➨Yunho in black leather w his bangs in his face. changmin revving his engine. And then ARE YOU READY? The choreo makes one wanna hit smth.
    ➨The rehearsal vcr at the end has a scene where changmin ^5s yunho’s casually outstretched hand like they’ve just done smth well. Loved it.
    ➨During the MC when they talk abt their JP 10yr anni, Yunho mimicks the drum rally behind excitedly. Changmin is drinking water. Then he joins in (not as excitedly as yunho) But yunho has his eyes closed all in e moment. Changmin finally goes over and pulls Yunho’s arm down
    ➨Explaining WITH-
    Changmin: with.. with nagoya.
    And then he enunciates this slowly: Yunho With Changmin.
    We all cheer.
    Cm: with music..
    Yunho: with you /points/ you /points camera eye contact/ you /points/ and then he bursts into shy laughter ;;;;;;;;
    ➨And finally, Yunho’s flexiblity. I can’t. Esp this move always. He does it and sort of bounces up on one arm upright.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-Tomf7CcAA3sdR.jpg:large
    ➨Yunho came up to Changmin, touched his abs and then acted like his hand was burnt. f: tagged
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-TTixgCIAAvwfT.jpg:large
    ➨Changmin hovered over his cake first, like he knew what was gonna happen. Yunho took his mic, threw the candles away and then pushed
    Changmin’s head down. Changmin initially resisted but he gave in. Yunho then smeared more on. f: tagged
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-TUb0dCIAA38Ow.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-TUb0_CUAAYU9Y.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-TUb0iCEAAjnC0.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-TUb0fCcAALzez.jpg
    ➨My view from my seat tonight (left) and where the extended stage was (right) to me ^^ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-TUtb5CIAAT5EW.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-TUtcvCQAA7k3G.jpg

by: snxy

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    ➨Yunho final words “There were a lot of special things happened today. We had a party for Changmin birthday, we started We are T here in Nagoya today too! That’s why Nagoya is special!” He said so with such a gentle look on his face ❤️
    RT @ akapitvxq7: ユノ最後「今日は特別なことたくさんしました。チャンミンの誕生日バーティーもしたし、ここ名古屋でweare Tが始まった。だから名古屋は特別」だと。
    なんか本当に懐かしむような優しい表情で❤️
    ➨Y: The title of the new song is…?
    BE: SAKURAMICHI!
    Y: People who doesn’t know…?
    BE: Yesssss!
    Y: Quickly go home!
    RT @ Chii06u_Know03: 【2月20日名古屋】
    (∵)「新曲はー?」
    (ビ∀ギ)「サクラミチー!」
    (∵)「知らないひとーー?」
    (ビ∀ギ)「はーーーい!」
    (∵)「さっさとーーー帰れーーー!」
    ➨NA!
    Y: (In) Nagoya, there is us who are working hard…
    GO!
    Y: and with everyone (here) who are watching us! (It starts with “GO” when spoken in JP)
    YA!
    Y: We felt really blessed for being here! (The sentence starts with “YA” when spoken in JP)
    A completely ad-lib MC ^^
    (t/n: Sorry, this is a bit tough to translate because it’s split into three bits for the word play on NA.GO.YA)
    RT @ mayamin26: 0220名古屋★
    ラッスン前にみんなでナゴヤ!って言ってって話になって、
    な!
    (*∵)名古屋で頑張っている僕たちを
    ご!
    (*∵)ごらんのみなさん!
    や!
    (*∵)やっている僕たちはほんとに幸せーー!
    完全アドリブMC。°(°^o^°)°。
    ➨/cough cough/ 150220 TohoWithTour Nagoya
    CM: Sometimes (our) pants will torn as we dance, right…
    YH: Especially (during) DIRT!
    CM: It’s embarrassing right… ///
    RT @ sayu_urin33: 【150220 東方神起 WITHコン 名古屋】
    (´・J・`) たまに踊ってるとズボン破れたりするよね…
    ( ∵ )特にDIRT!!!
    (´・J・`) はじゅかしいですよね///
    みなさんこれからDIRTの時はズボン要チェックです(笑)
    ➨Talking about their 10th Year Anniversary
    Y: Among the long history of 10 weeks…
    BE: EHH? 10 weeks?!
    Y continued talking without noticing the error…
    RT @ rinlope: 【WITH 2/20】10周年の話でユノが
    (∵) 10週間の長い歴史の中て〜……
    (ビギ)…え?10週間?!
    本人気づかずにツラツラ続ける…←
    ➨Y: Because I had Hitsumabushi earlier, now I’m very motivated!
    BE: /went noisy/
    (fr OP: Everyone, what are you thinking about…)
    (t/n: Hitsumabushi – Grilled eel on rice, Nagoya specialty… And eel is good for men because….)
    RT @ tx_hm0224: 【WITH 2/20名古屋】
    (﹡∵﹡)<ひつまぶし食べたからすごいやる気だよ
    トンペン<(ザワザワザワザワザワザワザワザワザワザワ)
    (みんな何を想像したのか)
    ➨Today’s Changmin
    When he sees Yunho went berserk during MC, he went on his knees a couple of times and was laughing. I really like the Changmin who laughed/smiled when he sees Yunho was having a good time/enjoying it.
    Anyway, the way that Yunho went berserk today, did not happened very often? www
    RT @ yc____cy: 今日のチャンミン、
    MCで暴走するユノを見て、何度も膝から崩れ落ちて笑い転げてたなぁ。。
    ユノを見て楽しそうに笑ってるチャンミン、
    本当に好き(*´╰╯`*)
    ➨C: I drank Yunho’s water… I’m sorry.
    Y: Rassungorerai! Rassungorerai! Why (did you) drink water! Chotto Matte Chotto Matte, Changmin-San!
    (t/n: Chotto Matte = Hold on, wait a moment)
    RT @ kimikmi0503: 【名古屋 初日】
    (´・J・`)「ユノの水を飲んじゃいました…すみません。」
    (∵)「ラッスンゴレライ!ラッスンゴレライ!なんで水飲むの!ちょとまてちょとまて、チャンミンさーん!」
    ……完成度……高すぎ…です。

Trans. by: joeylfy

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

cont...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  7. Nindy

➨changmin: Yunho with Changmin ❤️
    ➨CM:sorry I drank Yunho’s water justnow its ok? YH(while matchstick)changed lyrics to “Changmin drinks my water” (f: qingxin)
    ➨Yunho:eating hitsumabushi once a day is enough….wwwwwwwww
    ➨Changmin used rag to mop the floor cuz while he drank water, water spilled to floor. wwwwwww (f: qingxin)
    ➨Homin’s daily life??
    Just now, water spilled to the floor. Changmin used rag to mop the floor. Yunho said, "Changmin at home is also like this. When something flip over(spilled), Changmin always do this(mopping)"
    Changmin: sorry.
    Yunho: That's alright.
    Changmin said Yunho tried to do the mc part.
    Yunho: why didn't you help me. Doing it alone is tiring.
    Changmin: I just want to stand beside you and watch you do the mc part.
    (f: nodako206)

Trans. by: kiyomin218

➨Changmin did a heart shape during choosey lover today! (Cr: qingxin218)
    ➨Opening ment CM talked abt eating Hitsumabushi before the conc today. He doesnt look too pleased with it frm his expression (cr: qingxin218)
    ➨CM’s hand gesture was really sexy while dancing with the mic stand during “No?” (cr: chichari豆)
    ➨Seems like CM did another heart shape or more today (cr: qingxin218)
    ➨Ment: Changmin said “Yunho with Changmin”!
    Usually he says yunho with shim (Cr: qingxin218)
    ➨Ment (cr: qingxin218)
    Yunho: Those who haven't listened to the album, raise your hands.
    Some people raised their hands.
    Yunho: Those who haven't listened to our album! Those who raised their hands didn't raise it again.
    Changmin: Please listen to the question carefully.
    Yunho: Those who haven't listen to the album.........
    Some audience away the stage(near) said "yes"
    Yunho: (To those who said yes) please reflect.
    ➨When talking abt the 10th anni debut in Japan, CM grabbed onto YH’s arms to stop the drumroll by the band (cr: chichari)
    ➨Ment (Cr: nodako206)
    Yunho: Those who haven't listen to our album, please raise you hand.
    (someone raised)
    Yunho: Please reflect. What are you doing? Everyone definitely listened to it!
    (pretend to be angry but immediately apologized to the fan after that)
    Changmin: But its amazing if you didn't listen to the album and still come tou our concert. If you feel bored, please go home.
    Yunho: aish! it's not allowed to go home. Because I'll feel afraid. Let us work hard to not make anyone want to go home.
    ➨Ment (Cr: qingxin218)
    Changmin: Sorry, I accidentally drank Yunho' water. Is that okay?
    In response, while Yunho is doing the gag today, he changed the line to " wait a moment, wait a moment, Changmin-san, you drank my water" (It's funnier to hear it in Japanese)
    ➨CM sang a part of another song during the ment today (usually he sings “rainy blue”) (cr: qingxin218)http://t.co/uhQMzCm8VS
    ➨CM sang a part of XJapan’s “Forever Love” instead of rainy blue today (cr: shimly_shimmer)
    ➨CM spilled some water on the stage, and started cleaning the stage with a rag (cr: qingxin218)
    Changmin: don't you think we said a lot of messy things(kind of trashy) during the mc part of our tour this year?
    Yunho: It's alright. Anyways my life is messy.
    Changmin: Tohoshinki don't only sing and dance, we need to work hard on our Japanese, too.
    Yunho: We have to purposely look very charismatic on our opening stage, but I can only show my "hehehehe" "lalala" image (meaning crazy image) during the mc portion, which is the real me.
    ➨Ment CM: it’s enough to eat hitsumabushi once a day… (cr: qingxin218)
    When Changmin spilled water at the stage, and then squatted down to clean the floor, Yunho said that Changmin is always like this at home, too. Whenever something is toppled or something is spilled, Changmin will apologized, Yunho will reply seriously saying, "it's okay."
    Then Changmin mentioned that Yunho is putting a lot of effort in the mc this time.
    Yunho then asked him why isn't he helping becasue it's tiring doing it alone.
    Changmin replied saying, "it's alright, I just want to watch you do the mc segment."
    ➨YH mentioned that eating hitsumabushi once a day is enuf, and he’s feeling full of vigor now. (Cr: nodako206)
    Yunho seems to have a problem saying「もしかし(moshikashi)」today.One moment saying「 もかし(mokashi), the next moment「もしか(moshika)」, then
    「もしし(moshishi)」, and also 「もXXX(moXXX)」.He kep having problems pronouncing his words, and Changmin kept correcting him. In the end, Yunho got annoyed.
    Yunho: why does the four words have to words with the sound 「し(shi)」! Why must it be so long! How can I read it when it's so long!
    Changmin: It's okay. Just master it by the time we hold the final stage of our tour in April.
    ➨CM unbottoned during Rising Sun!!! (cr: qingxin218)
    ➨They celebrated CM’s birthday! And he was really surprised! (Cr: story)
    ➨YH pressed CM’s face into his birthday cake! (Cr; chichari)
    [Fancam] They sang bdae song for CM! CM: My bdae was 2 days ago~
    (cr: qingxin218) http://t.co/P7fKMnoCAA
    ➨Encore Ment (Cr: nodako206)
    Yunho: This encore is longer than usual, because I need to use the toilet.
    Changmin: Oh, so it wasn't some big problem, you just need to use the toilet.
    Yunho: Sorry for the long wait. It's just okay, right?
    Fan: it's okay!
    ➨Another pic of CM being caked! (Cr; qingxin218)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SWtaACQAA7w5e.jpg:large
    ➨Encore ment (Cr: nodako206)
    Yunho: Are there anyone else whose birthday is in February?
    (Fans who raised thier hands are wondering if they will have any surprised..)
    Yunho: So please celebrate your birthdays well in your homes. Wish you all a happy birthday! (saying in a cute tone)
    Talking about their new song
    Yunho: Anyone hasn't heard it yet?
    (someone in the audience shouted "me!" in a whiny voice.)
    Yunho: (using the same tone as the person) okay. hurry go home~
    ➨CM kept saying that his bdae was 2days ago (cr: qingxin218)
    ➨Ending ment (Cr: nodako206)
    Changmin: Really happy to be able to hold a concert in Nagoya because our cheer " WE ARE T!" have started out during our tour, TONE, in Nagoya. Really glad to be able to feel everyone's support. Also, because it's a dome, to those fans who are seated really far from the stage, sorry for not being able to see our faces. Everyone is really warm (to us).
    ➨YH touched CM’s abs!!! (cr: Story)
    ➨From various fanaccts: ment (Cr: mayamin26, roseaki, kirakira_nonn, misant74 Jp-chi trans: 世界第一西皮)
    Changmkin sang XJapan's "Forever Love " today. As he sings, he move cloer and closer to Yunho, making eye contact with him, like saying, " hurry, stop me(from singing more)" But Yunho didn't notice it, unlike the previous times when he cut Changmin's singing after 2 lines. In the end, Changmin ended up singing the whole portion of the song.
    Changmin: I thought you're going to stop me so I only memorized the first portion of the song lyrics!

Trans. by: changmin_et_moi

➨ YH:What’s your wish?
    CM:Well, I wanna be better at singing.
    YH:You’re already a good singer now!
    I agree with you, YH!

Trans. by: yc____cy

➨CM put abt20 candles CONCENTRATED on the center of cake. became big fire!! lol never seen it on the cake usualy.he blow out by a puff.
    ➨CM give up&stand by his face in front of the cake soon.YH pressed CMs face.but less cream on face.So YH put many cream on faceWITH his love♡
    I feel CM was wanting to touch YH than usual today. and YH praise CM same as usual.They r soooo CUTE!!
    ➨CM sang Foreverlove(Xjapan) on MC.YH stop soon usualy.But he didnt.CM glanceYH & said”u dont stop me?”few times.his way of saying so CUTE!

by: meg008itsmysoul

cont...

8. Nindy

➨Changmin pointed a heart shape with his fingers during Choosey Lover + red ocean (cr: chichari豆)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-RyVBcCIAA5CXM.jpg:large
    ➨Changmin said that he ate hitsumabushi that the staff prepared for him before the concert started. He seemed a lil' helplessㅋㅋ (S: qingxin)
    ➨At the start, Changmin accidentally spilled the water on the floor and he squatted down to wipe it. Yunho said that it's the same at home. He does this whenever he spills something on the floor.
    Changmin apologized and Yunho replied, "it's fine" seriously.
    Changmin said that Yunho put in a lot of effort for this ment. which caused Yunho to ask why didn't Changmin help him because it's tiring doing it alone.
    Changmin: It's fine. I just want to stand beside and watch you do the ment.
    (source: nodako206)
    ➨Yunho said that eating hitsumabushi once a day is enough. And he said that he feels very strong now. (Source: nodako206)
    ➨Changmin: DOn't you think that the ment in the tour is pretty messy?
    Yunho; It's okay. My life is in a mess anyway.
    Changmin: Not only in singing and dancing, Tohoshinki needs to improve in Japanese as well.
    Yunho: Every single time as we kick off a concert, we try to make th performances strong and dominant. I can only be myself during the ment.
    (Source: nodako206)
    ➨Yunho: People who have not listen to the album, please raise up your hands.
    Fans raise up their hands.
    Yunho: Go and reflect! What are you doing! Everyone else listened to it!
    He tried to be angry and ended up apologizing to the fans.
    Changmin: It's quite impressive that fans can come to the concert without listening to the album. Please return home if you think that this is boring.
    Yunho: Hey, that's not allowed! I will feel scared. Let's work hard to ensure that they won't go home.
    ➨Yunho couln't pronouce『もしかし(moshikashi)』properly. He pronouce it as "mokashi", "moshika", or "mokaka". In conclusion, his tongue was tangled and Changmin had to correct him word by word.
    In the end, Yunho exploded, "why must these four words have two words with the same pronounciation?! why is it so long?! how do I read it if it's too long?!"
    Changmin: It's alright. You have until the last cocnert in April to practice this.
    ➨Changmin: Sorry, I drank Yunho's water just now. Is it okay?
    Yunho during his Rassungogerai gag: Wait a minute, wait a minute. Changmin-san drank my water.
    (Source: qingxin218)
    ➨Yunho...pushed Changmin's head onto the cake...not enough still touch his head a few times (Cr: nodako + qingxin)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SWEOZCIAADUsj.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SWE1kCYAIXIKP.jpg
    ➨Changmin: Although I'm thankful, my birthday was two days ago. I want to become an artist who can sing better.
    Changmin took out all the candles surrounding the cake and put them together in one spot before blowing them out all together. Then... Yunho pressed Changmin's head into the cake. xD
    (Source: qingxin218)
    So this is the revenge Yunho mentioned when Changmin smashed the cream on his face during his bday
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SXItbCcAAB5m6.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SXJSyCcAAskAP.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SXJbUCcAAfm6P.jpg
    ➨YH: This encore is longer than usual bcos I went to the toilet
    CM: Oh, so it's not anything severe, just your toilet problems
    ➨Yunho: Is there anyone whose birthday is in February?
    Fans raise their hands thinking there might be surprises.
    Yunho: then......... enjoy your birthdays at home. Wish you all a happy birthday!
    When talking about "Sakuramichi"
    Yunho: Is there anyone who haven't listened to it?
    A fan used a cute tone to say "me~"
    Yunho also replied in a cute tone, "okay~ then go home quickly."
    ➨Changmin kept repeating that his birthday was two days ago.
    ➨Yunho: I feel happy to be able to come to Nagoya because we started using the slogan "WE ARE T" in Nagoya during TONE tour. It feels amazing to be able to feel all of you. Because this is a dome, I'm sorry to those who are sitting at the top or at a far distance because I'm not able to see your faces. But you all really warm my heart.
    ➨YUNHO. TOUCHING. CHANGMIN'S. ABS. :)
    (Cr: qingxin218) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-Se46dCIAA80cP.jpg:large
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SfG-oCIAAK0AG.jpg:large (Cr: nodako206)

Trans. by: yunjaery

➨ (cr. kkvkku)
    Seemed like some of the cake entered Chami's nose when he was cakesmashed. He's like "nose maintenance pls"
    ➨ (cr. Chii06u_Know03)
    Tohoshinki and their way to deal with people don't know Sakuramichi yet....
    Yunho: next song is..........
    BE: Sakuramichi!
    Yunho: Anyone still doesn't know this song?
    BE: haaaaaai!
    Yunho: quickly go home.
    ➨ (cr.sayu_urin33)
    Before blowing the candles -bday event
    Yunho: Changmin's wish is?
    Changmin: I want to be able to sing better!
    ➨ (cr. yunhonho)
    Yunho: because today's encore was long, I went to the toilet. I won't go there if there wasn't any serious thing.
    Changmin: Ah I see. If there wasn't any serious thing, Yuho wouldn't go there...
    ➨ (cr. uknow212max1)
    YH: Changmin's MC is shorter than usual ne~
    CM: bcs I wanna see Yunho's face when he's working hard..
    ➨ (cr.sivasingh) During encore mc
    Changmin: Is it appropriate for me to say, "This new song which will be released on February 25th, please buy it!"
    Yunho: Changmin, don't do that (dame yo dame dame)
    ➨ (cr.jjfukura)
    After being cake-smashed, CM accidentally said "아 참" (ah, wait) and YH told him, "Min, that's Korean" XD

Trans. by: clefaire

➨Yunho deeply bowed to seat rows for the disabled (wheelchair seats) then passed through... (f. rinlope)

Trans. by: pearls_purple

➨So Changmin said that he will work hard for today's concert because he ate hitsumabushi before the concert
    ➨Changmin: I want to be an artist who sings well a little bit more.
    Yunho: You already sing well!
    ➨Yunho mixing up 10 years with 10 weeks LOOOOL
    Yunho: From small concerts 10 weeks (ago) until dome~
    ➨Changmin: Sometimes when we dance, our pants got ripped...
    Yunho: DIRT in particular!
    Changmin: I'm embarrassed
    ➨Yunho: Are there people here who still haven't listened to Sakuramichi?
    BE: Yes~ me.
    Yunho: Go home quickly.
    YH is becoming like CM! XD

Trans. by: paulisteu

cont...

9. Nindy

➨In the 1st VCR, YH was wearing leather boots w the zipper swinging and was marking up a map with a red pencil.
    1st VCR. I saw really muscular arms & thot it was CM but I saw YHs lips... so YH ARMS like woah!
    This VCR and concert is all about the leather. I highly approve of the high amount of leather in this concert. ^.~
    1st VCR. I LOVE YHs HAIR! It's straight but messy and falls into his eyes. GORGEOUS
    1st VCR. All the screaming at YHs smirk and CMs nod.
    Refuse to Lose. YHs expressions were very broody and tough. CM was very smirky. =)
    Spinning. I love the feel and sound of this song. Even though they're not on the platform, it lights up to make the staging more eyecatching
    Spinning. I love CMs high "oooh-oooh-haaah" So great
    WHY! was so amazing. The fanchants were so strong. When the boys screamed in the new dance break, why doesn't everyone scream w them?
    I was really surprised that the fans didn't scream at that part.
    Ment. YH said that he's our Yunho. <3 In the back seats, keep your energy high & today's going to be shocking (yabai)
    Ment. YH's smirk was so greasy when he said that today is going to be shocking (yabai).
    Ment. CM said that today is the start of the Nagoya stop. He feels excited bc he ate hitsumabushi.
    YH came out just as CM finished his ment & he told YH he was fast today. I think YH said he was getting used to it ^^
    Baby Don't Cry. YH sings so honestly. His expressions and actions are so sincere.
    Baby Don't Cry. YH really commits to the meaning of the song & is able to convey it v clearly. As if he was telling us it's going to be ok^^
    Baby Don't Cry. Believe in U. It wasn't perfect like in Fukuoka but still beautiful. Mic reverbed a few times. =/
    NO? CM's whispered tonight was super sexy. Only boys had lit up mic stands in the beg but back up dancers had them too on moving stage
    With Jukebox VCR. Screen was having problems. Parts were glitching w bright static over YHs face.
    With Jukebox VCR. YHs smile after he ate the frosting was so cute. At the end, the pull a string & confetti w a "Special One" banner falls
    Special One. CMs voice is so smooth. 1st We are one. CM made a W with his hands. YH made a W after the dance break
    Before U Go. In my mind, this is forever CM's song. This song was sung live (as per usual) and it is gorgeous.
    Ment. CM talked abt the moving stage. Fans at the front yelled. YH asked why & he said oh u want me to come closer. But there's many ppl ^^;
    Ment. CM: Bc everyone can see us thru the bottom of the moving stage, I get embarrassed. YH: Of course (like Yeah,so)^^
    Ment. (Abt the transparent bridge stage) YH: I can see everyone's faces well. CM: We're so happy to have this With Tour.
    YH asked CM to intro the meaning of their new album. CM: We're here bc we are together so there's a message in the title
    Ment. With Meaning. CM: Toho w Bigeast. With Nagoya. YH w CM (He said CM not Shim today). With music.
    Ment. YH: (points into audience) With u~ (points in different sect) With u~ (points to himself) With me~ (greasy smile)
    The boys asked who hasn't listened to the album. Many "hai"s can be heard. YH then yells "What are you doing here? ... What do you know?!"
    They mention their 10 year Jpn anniv. YH shakes his fist w the drum roll. CM drinks water but the drum roll & YH r still going
    CM then has enough & walks over to pull YHs arm down. When he does, the band hits the cymbals to end the drum roll.
    YH then did a 3 syllable poem with Nagoya (Na-Go-Ya). YH wants us to yell out the syllable but doesn't lead the audience well
    CM then steps in and says that they should say "Sei-no" for us to know when to say the syllable. This helps ^^
    Then we do Rassun Gorerai. CM can't stop laughing at YH during this part. It's so funny
    In this ment, YH did 75% of the talking. When it's mentioned, CM says it's bc YH is trying hard, especially w the gag
    Chandelier was wonderful. Boys lacked breath support, so their vocal quality wasn't the best. But they still hit every note.
    VCR. History of TVXQ. Fist bump at the end. Everyone claps.
    LOVE IN THE ICE. Beautiful but needed more breath support. Still emotional & gorgeous. Just not perfect like Fukuoka.
    Maximum. YH went really low during his matrix move and had to catch himself with his hand.
    Maximum. When YH did his "hah"s and "ursoo," he look very intensely into the camera
    Rising Sun. Red & white lasers. CM undid one button. I saw a lot of his pecs.
    Encore. As per usual, the percussionist directed our chanting during the break between the con and encore.
    Encore. BUT. Red With Shirts. Flannel jackets around their waists. Jeans and sneakers.
    Encore. CMs flannel jacket was blue/gray and YHs is red/blue
    During CM's "champion" line in BUT, he flexed his bicep into the camera. He's so proud of them & showing them off
    Encore. Boys talking abt the old songs they did during the con. CM forgot Choosey Lover & Survivor so the fans helped
    Encore. YH did an oyaji gag. Sah-bah-bor (Jpn pronun-Survivor) Ya-bai-bor (Yabai) orz
    YH thanked us for our high energy during the concert. "Subarashi" and rolled his r. Then said "That was ya-bai-bor" orz
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CM!!!
    The first thing CM said was, "Uh... my birthday was 2 days ago." Then YH said that its sad if you can't celebrate w fans
    CM then rearranged the candles close together so it made one big flame on the cake.
    YH then took CMs mic away, threw the candles off the cake, and CM's expression was one of acceptance.
    CM knew what was going to happen and why. HAHAHA~
    YH then curled his fingers around CMs nape & slowly/gently pushed his head down until CMs face was in the cake
    Only CMs bangs and forehead had icing, so YH grabbed some of the cake & smeared it over CMs face.
    It was really funny bc CM stood really still & just let YH have his revenge.
    A staff person helped clean CM up with a towel and water. While intro Sakuramichi, CM said he wants to hurry & shower
    YH asked us what the title of the new single was & we clearly said "Sakuramichi." YH was v satisfied & said that's good.
    CM asked if they could quickly sing the song so he can shower, but we ofc "eeeh"ed & YH cutely said Nope! Nope! (dame~ dame~)
    Sakuramichi. Pink ocean. Platform lights were like falling sakura petals.
    With Love. YH yelled Everyone thank you after we sang the lalala. YH cutely waddled back & forth when he waved his arms.
    Encore Ment. CM thanked the Nagoya kid dancers. YH said that today's con was really fun and amazing
    Boys made sure they reached every section of the dome. This tour's staging is really amazing & well-thought out
    Encore Ment. YH: During Tone, we started We Are T in Nagoya. It makes me happy to be here. Everyone is warm~~
    Double Encore STL YH did 5 roundhouse kicks. CM poured water over his head and then pulled his shirt off. We went crazy
    STL. Yunho touched Changmin's abs then looked at his hand like it was made of gold. Lulz~
    STL. Love! Love! Love! YH: I love youuuuuu!!!!!!! (in Nagoya dialect)
    Highlights. CM sang "Forever Love" from X-Japan. Although he laughed through it, I had so many feels OMG

by: figmagination

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-StZRyCYAAcaMw.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-StZ-CCYAEYjDR.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SuOtyCEAAzpz-.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SuPOBCEAEzaz1.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SuPtICAAAV8uX.jpg
    (f: moteco26)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SK9zHIYAAjys1.jpg:large
    (f: CurryUDON)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SgNzCCIAAWHp2.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SgNzNCQAAA_I6.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SgNzOCQAEJhfD.jpg

short fancams

Changmin's face smashed into thecake

We Are T!!! Half naked Chami *p*
    Spinning
    Chami Birthday Celebration
    Toho jump
    (f: jiwvet63)

Red Ocean http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:bf38c8e9257aff5df4c5559c4eb7d51f
    Cake http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:8334dc1de56de15310b5d2f25a37a363
    (f: Chichari豆)

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/87a3b8e6jw1epg2vbqnkwj20hs0hstb1.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/87a3b8e6jw1epg2zl3uaij20hs0hs76u.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/87a3b8e6jw1epg2zi8iwbj20hs0hstb6.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/87a3b8e6jw1epg2zjqg8fj20hs0hs0vb.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/87a3b8e6jw1epg433v1dij20hs0hs0vb.jpg
    (f: nodako206)

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/cf513f9fjw1epg45jg38qj20dc0hs75g.jpg
    (f:Story-他)

fiery red ocean http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/8643805bjw1epfxv1k830j218g0xcnbo.jpg

short fancams
    amazing red sea http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:e5204c2037e310d8d410558969175c92
    Cute Yunho http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:b179253290192c65ad64c46cbeda2bcb
    Shim Birthday http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:fefae58c84775cccc1ec79bb2c1c007b
    Shim's face smashed cake http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:0b274e7f6e3e216acb0553a1c3c9ef9b
    (f: 囧纸可是机)

Audio
    Believe in U https://www.youtube.com/embed/clrlswwJcyE
    Baby Don't Cry https://www.youtube.com/embed/5_kw2MxGH3A
    Before U Go https://www.youtube.com/embed/W-4atttL1sw
    Calling https://www.youtube.com/embed/1kwWhFFYcUw

fancams
    Choosey Lover https://www.youtube.com/embed/5YKtbIXSNzA
    Believe in U https://www.youtube.com/embed/LMCrjIYFoFU
    Time Works Wonders https://www.youtube.com/embed/xxaobcXHeXg
    Ment - Rassun Gorerai https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZkgNAO2DXvk
    (f: figmagination)

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯THE END¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    A(*゚ー゚*)R(ー゚* )I(゚ )G( )A( ゚)T(* ゚ー)O(*゚▽゚*)ノ~☆
    (o^o^o)あ(o^-^o)り(o^o^o) が(o^O^o)と(o^.^o)う
    WE ARE T!

10. Nindy

[short fancam] by 老牛的照相馆

150221 #东方神起# 2015 LIVE TOUR ~WITH ~ in 名古屋 High Time [YH focus]
    http://www.meipai.com/media/260122545

150221 #东方神起# 2015 LIVE TOUR ~WITH ~ in 名古屋 Love in the ice
    http://www.meipai.com/media/260067169

150221 #东方神起# 2015 LIFE TOUR ~WITH ~ in 名古屋 为什么喜欢你
    http://www.meipai.com/media/259892058