With: Live Tour 2015

Discussion in 'Tours by Tohoshinki' started by Mordicus, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Nindy

Nindy Administrator Staff Member

Preparation for With Tour

BE booth

[​IMG]

There signed receipt by also purchase more than 5000 yen this year \ (^ o ^) /
    #WITH

[​IMG]

Goods booth construction. General goods 5 gate before. P seat goods that fell down from the 4 gate.
    #WITH

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goods exhibition
    #WITH

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cre @anywhere4you

2. Nindy

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  3. Nindy

[TRANS] 150206 Bigeast Staff Report: TOHOSHINKI LIVE TOUR 2015 ~WITH~ Start!
    Posted by Uknow Paradise

TOHOSHINKI Second Dome Tour has started!

Today is the first day at Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome! The feeling of “Yunho, Changmin and everyone being together as one” was strongly emerged since the rehearsal, and (the tour) is about to begin! We were very excited while we were watching the rehearsal!

[​IMG]

The support from everyone in today’s live was heartwarming, and for the many live concerts in the future, regardless the number of times, we are really looking forward to create many memories together with everyone!

And then, today, apart from being the first day of the tour, it is also Yunho’s 29th birthday! Although we celebrated (his birthday) together with everyone on the stage, we also celebrated it again with a cake together with the staff in the dressing room ♪

[​IMG]

Yunho-san! Happy 29th Birthday!

Credit: Bigeast Official Website
    Translated by joeylfy
    Shared by Uknow Paradise

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  4. Nindy

@bumblebeeniee

[FAN ACCOUNTS/PICS COMPILATION] 2015.02.06TOHOSHINKI LIVE TOUR 2015 ~WITH~ IN FUKUOKA YAFUOKU! DOME(DAY1)

➨Boys appeared on stage in red sports cars. Changmin’s was in one with his birthday CM0218 on his license plate. F: qingxin218

➨ F: qingxin218 tohoshinki’s hair is straight today ~

➨F: nodako206 yunho’s bangs are up!! He’s so handsome you can cry (op’s comment not mine :p) he’s also wearing leather gloves

➨Yunho’s hair is like his on 19 January during the fansign RT @ janedoeslave: 윤호 1월19일 사인회머리

➨Yunho’s hair during the Jan 19 fansign RT @ tvxqyoonmin: ユンホのヘアもストレート! RT @ janedoeslave: 윤호 1월19일 사인회머리
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9JpuylCIAAKZL1.jpg:large

➨Both were on the desert road, dressed in leather. Yunho got into a black sports car, and Changmin, on the red one. They started their engines and drove down the desert road. At the interchange, they drifted and then exchange a smile. Then, there were pyrotechnics in the venue and the two appeared in their cars. ARE YOU READY? cr. Super_macy
    ➨Standing microphones (during No?) RT @ tvxqyoonmin: 미친 스탠딩마이크ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 스탠딩마이크로 노ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 나 죽어ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ”

➨F: qingxin218 master shim’s hair is starting to curl :p

➨During DIRT, both held hands & bumped shoulders (like a side-hug) hence the screams, comparable to the head-to-head of WHY f: qingxin218

➨F: super_macy DIRT is a song that is better live 1000x. TohoWithTour is really nice, really nice

➨F: qingxin218 changmin is wearing a black v-neck down to his chest! Also w a black tie! Exposed chest + dangling tie = dying

➨Close-up shots of the hips twisting /cuff/ during Before You Go f: qingxin218

➨F: qingxin218 changmin: with —tohoshinki with bigeast, yunho with shim, with you you you (points to audience)

➨This year is special as it is the 10th year anniversary of Tohoshinki’s debut in Japan RT @ ymamylim: 올해는 동방신기에게있어 특별한 해라고 일본 데뷔 10주년 이라고

➨MC excerpts f: nodako026 our manchild Yunho and his.. attempt at a joke..
    Yunho: Now, as we are a bit tired, lets go to the front and rest for a bit.
    Changmin: But, this bridge can't move, so we can't go.
    Yunho: Bridge?
    Changmin: bridge? Bridge?
    Yunho: ah ah ah. Rainbow! Rainbow! Remember?
    Changmin: venue??
    Yunho: Rainbow!!!
    Changmin: That rainbow bridge in Tokyo..Ah...yah.. Forget it.. Venue...

Yunho: How many people here have not yet heard the new album?
    Few fans have raised their hands
    Yunho: You still dare to raise your hands so openly! Ah..hah..However, it is more than I expected...lonely..unhappy..
    Changmin: yes, not happy.
    Yunho was then hitting his hand and walking in circles, chanting.

➨F: qingxin218 the vcr was a reflective one. In the vcr. yunho stretched out his hand, changmin also stretched out his and they fist-bumped

➨MC extract – Changmin & Tohoshinki f: nodako206
    Changmin: This year is a very special year for Tohoshinki as it is the 10th year of our debut (in Japan). Last time, when the two of us watched "One Piece" together, there was a scene celebrating Oner Piece's 10th anniversary. At that time, we thought it was really curious as 10 years is really such a long time. Yet, we have both arrived here together. (Imp. pt-by OP: the two of us) "With Love" song after

➨Changmin playing billiards has appeared TohoWithTour RT@ janedoeslave: 창민이 당구치는거 나왔어ㅋ

➨When introducing the band, image of the boys backstage appeared TohoWithTour RT @ janedoeslave: 이번엔 밴드소개할때 백스테이지 오빠들 영상나와요

➨ㅋㅋ fans saying that this time they can’t afford to go to the toilet (cos even band intro is epic ww )

➨Boys wore just jackets & pants’ were a little.. RT@ tvxqyoonmin: 벗기고 재킷만 입었다 <- 여기서 이미 사망; RT @ janedoeslave: 맥시멈 벗겨놓고 재킷만 입힌건 좋은데 바지핏좀..

➨The version of rising sun is the same as T1ST0RY’s / it has alr been 2 hrs 30 mins \o/ / no members’ solos apparently ~

➨Changmin smashed cream on Yunho’s face!! HappyBirthdayYunho TohoWithTour RT@ god6854: 창민이가 윤호얼굴에 케익묻힘ㅋㅋ

➨Yunho wiped his face with a towel given by the dancers ww HappyBirthdayYunho TohoWithTour RT@ god6854: 댄서들이 수건으로 닦아주고있음ㅋㅋ

➨Yunho had cream on his face. He said it’s ok since Changmin’s birthday was coming f: qingxin218 TohoWithTour https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9KKuTKCMAAimn2.jpg:large
    ➨F: nodako206 Fanaccount of Yunho during Rising Sun
    During Rising Sun, Yunho was not wearing anything inside, just the coat with deep V opening. You could see his chest vaguely. When he perspired, it looked like he's shining. Do you understand??? Really good-looking!!! When he opened his arms, I could almost see his chest. Ah ah ah today his black hair was really good looking and his facial features were all smiling.
    ➨This time we sang a lot of old songs, right? Venue: sjsjabs Yunho: just as I had imagined ww f: qingxin218

➨F: qingxin218 changmin: on 2/25 our new single will be released.. Oricon.. Oricon.. We have not been #1 for a long time… Ok I understand

➨F: super_macy everyone sang yunho the bday song, and then the kid smeared cream on hyung’s face; he was doing it and saying happy birthday

➨Changmin when introducing Sakuramichi
    Yunho: This is a graduation song. Good friends leaving to embark on their separate paths.
    Changmin: Speaking of separation, makes me think of break ups and divorce. At the previous event, I had talked about this. Divorce is nothing to be embarrassed about. Life is just once, everyone should be happy however they like it.

➨F: nodako206 also on the topic of break-ups etc
    Speaking of the new song, isn't April is the time where many people separate? Like break ups, divorce etc. Like how I mentioned at the fanclub event, divorce is nothing to be embarass about. Everyone please be brave enough to live happily.
    Yunho: Isn't today my birthday? The change of topics is a little fast...xD

➨Just as everyone was ready to leave, the boys came back out ~

➨F: super_macy on the screen: thought it was over already? Now, it is just the beginning’ and then WE ARE!T!

➨F: ONLY_CHANGMlN via @ kyoumo0206 TohoWithTour messages on streamers
    Yunho: Tohoshinki and WITH! To making the best memories!
    Changmin: Now enjoy this moment more than anyone else!

➨The birthday cake moment f: nodako206
    Changmin had pretended to leave the stage, leaving Yunho to MC alone. Suddenly, sound of birthday song is heard and Changmin appeared, pushing out a large cake. The whole venue sang for Yunho. The birthday boy appeared embarrassed and shyly rubbing his neck. He said he thought everyone forgotten, the he used his finger to dig a dab of creama nd licked it. He also ate a lot of strawberries. His eating amnner is really cute!

Yunho said that actually from thsi morning's rehearsals, he had thought that there would be some kind of happy birthday, Yunho ganbatte, etc. He didn't expect people to just casullay wish him happy birthday. So he consoled himself with a do well for the birthday concert, you can do it! He didn't think everyone prepared in the end. Later when he licked the cream, he said, he had not eaten yet. Changmin also smeared cream on his face. Then, he cutely said, "I'm a year older!"

➨F: nodako206 no, yunho we are blessed too
    Yunho: Regardless today, I'm really blessed! On dome tour, I can see many people's faces. Of course today, we worked hard to see everyone's happy expressions. However, having seen you all who are this happy, I feel really blessed, instead. Thank you all.

➨MC during WITH LOVE f: 世界第一西皮
    Yunho: Today is the first day in Fukuoka.Everyone has even prepared presents for me. I'm really thankful. Like Changmin said, the tour is our last one in our 20s. So the mood is different from before. From now on, we will work even harder to repay everyone for their love.

➨f: nodako206 Previously, when Changmin pretended to leave and Yunho was left alone to mc, he suddely looked in the back and shouted, "Dad, I worked hard!" Then everyone, turned tot he back thinking that Yunho's dad was there. Then the camera turned to the softbank white dog advertisement banner that was hanging in the venue and everyone laughed. (Softbank's white Akita's role in the advertisement is that of a father)

➨The Softbank ad ww TohoWithTour RT @ ymamylim: 소프트뱅크 CF 진돗새같은 강아지가 아버지인 컨셉☆ ソフトバンク CM 白戸家「お父さん回想する(登場)」篇(30秒):

➨Yunho x Softbank father dog ^^ TohoWithTour (via wenerqilei F: asakaxo)
    Yunho who talks to the father dog in the softbank's ad
    (•.•)<father, I have worked hard today, too.
    (•.•)<father, I have become one year older.

➨F: sayasaru0517 yunho at the end
    At the last song, yunho closed his eyes while singing. At the last moment, he said, "just like this, good night" he said it very gently, very gently. Like bodhisattva(enlightened being/ie: peaceful) His appearance, when the song ended and he open his eyes, was really really pretty. When I saw it, I cried.

Trans. by: snxy

cont...

5. Nindy

➨I like this part of the ment, when talking abt WITH, changmin said: Yunho with Shimu!

➨Changmin teased us during one of the encore songs (forgot which one sorry!) by lifting up a bit of his shirt!

➨During With Love, the screen was showing one door and moves into one door to another, till the last line when they sang: ここで おやすみ Then the final door opened to show the fanlights at the venue. The vcr ended showing “with you” then “with love”

➨We had a mini backstage tour during the dancers and band members vcr

➨Tease during the backstage tour was when CM realised he hadnt changed to the new costume like YH and took out his jacket

➨Choreo for rising sun and kyhd is the same as T1STORY

➨When they were singing songs like Love in the Ice, Doushite and Chandelier, many pple were crying

➨Opening VCR YH and CM do not know of each other’s existence till there was an alert saying ‘another survivor detected

➨Opening VCR They sped out in their posh cars(YH’s black,CM’s red)& met each other at an intersection and smiled at each other

➨2nd VCR CM & YH were running to the end of the passageway to detonate a bomb. They had to choose between a red and blue wire

➨4th VCR They found a bk “History of Tohoshinki” and were looking at it. Scenes like these were shownhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9KdNfZCYAACNF0.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9KdNl5CcAEzb8c.jpg

➨3rd VCR brief account. Similar to THSK as little men during WITH Tour VCR
    Boys in suits playing with something like a slot machine that allows THSK to change costumes according to the theme like WITH Spain, WITH cake, WITH cat.
    Yunho's costume include a rockstar and Yunho the explorer.
    Changmin's costumes include a bullfighter and a chef.

The machine broke down and they ended up having mixtures of costumes. Finally, they went back to their suits and showed "Special One", which was the next song.

➨Performance of “No?” was similar to T tour where they used mic stands to sing the song. The mic stand was lighted too!
    YH’s msg: Let’s create the best memories!!!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9Kkq2XCQAEl5Ix.jpg:large

➨Changmin’s msg: At this very moment, let’s enjoy it more than anyone else
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9Kl2gLCcAAZKZ4.jpg:large

➨dance break of Maximum
    During the dance break of Maximum, they used paper umbrella's again(like TONE tour) The part where the dancers crouched down leaving just the two of them in the middle with the unbrellas made them look like a mariied couple walking down the aisle together.

➨Oh I forgot to mention! Rising sun was sung live! Changmin’s scream!!

by: changmin_et_moi

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

cont...

6. Nindy

➨To start off, I got decent seat yeay.

So the concert started with this VCR (in which im sure the video’s already out there cos them ninja fans) where yunho and changmin were the only 2 survivors in some deserted universe and they found each other and decided to approach each other and met halfway with some epic car drift scene and their eyes met and they did brow winks that got me laughing actually cos i’m pretty sure that idea came from some fanfic writer.

They entered the stage coming off the car that they had in the VCR which was a pretty nice entrance.

To be honest everything after that was a blur to me now cos the concert was too good.

No i mean really, it’s a 3,5 hours concert and they performed all the intense-dance songs AND CHANGMIN DIDNT WhINE about dying cos tiredness and all omg. His gym trainer did well with his abs and stamina.

What i remembered was “keep your head down” had different arrangement which was PERFECT and they perform songs that I never thought i’d live to see them sing those like:
    – before u go
    – love in the ice
    – doushiteee kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou

A lot of fangirls cried during doushite out of feels and tho i didnt cry i raised like 10 thumbs up to their performance cos it was flawless. Also i was actually surprised during “love in the ice” that Yunho took Junsu’s “setsunai hodooooo” part instead of changmin and he nailed that part like a boss.

They explained the meaning of WITH as the title of their tour, saying that it means “tomo ni” in japanese (which apparently starts with a T) and said that with is like “tohoshinki with bigeast, yunho with shimu” and i was like yes shimu i get how you feel, i’d ship myself with yunho too but you’re a bit too obvious here.

They made a surprise for yunho’s birthday and yunho said that he was actually sad cos everyone said happy birthday to him super lightly like no one really cared and was too busy with the concert.

changmin put the cake’s cream on yunho’s face but his way of putting it tho, like he was cupping yunho’s jaw and slide it down. I know it’s to avoid dirtying yunho’s hair but let’s not kill a fangirl’s dream.

i can say this is their best setlist and performance so far, their choreography were super powerful the flow were great, even the band and dancers introduction VCR are very well made. Oh and the moving stage were awesome.

Anyway this is just the 1st day. Looking forward for their performance on 2nd and 3rd day!!

by: boomjagalaka

cont...

7. Nindy

➨ [About the VCR] spacecraft~defuse bomb~they are so cool~like Hollywood film wwww~~~ f:qingxin218

➨CM: 10 years, such a long time, but WE TWO together arrived here now.
    Changmin: This year is a very special year for Tohoshinki, its our 10 years debut in Japan. When we saw One Piece together before, a scene celebrating 10 years is really amazing, because 10 years is such a long time but we, the two of us together, have arrived here now. f: nodako206

➨Chami smashed cream on Yunho’s face Yunho said: doesnt matter~soon it will be Changmin’s birthday~ so cute~~ f:qingxin
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9KKqW9CcAEuO7W.jpg:large

➨Yunho's Birthday
    hangmin pretended to go and left Yunho do the mc part alone. Then Changmin came back with big birthday cake. The people have sang the birthday song for him. Yunho got shy and embarrassed. He touch his neck and said that he thought the people have forgot his birthday. Because people have been greeting him casually, he said to himself, "happy birthday Yunho. You can do it! Fighting!". He said, he was surprised people prepared this for me. Afterwards, he said, he hasn't eaten yet..." So he used his fingers to eat cream, and ate a lot of stawberries, too. So cute! After Changmin smashed cream on his fcae, he said, "I'm a year older!" in a very cute voice. It will be Changmin's birthday soon!

➨Yunho: ike lyrics of “WITH LOVE” [just like this good night] a little bit strange but touched me. Changmin: sleepy? wwwwwww chami wwww

Trans. by: kiyomin218

➨Blowing candles ~~~ Changmin asks fans to say Happy Birthday together~~~

➨Changmin wish Yunho’s Happy Birthday <3

➨Y: I’m really focus in a live concert!
    C: We sang a lot of old songs from the past, which one did you like?
    BE: WAHHHHHHH!!?

➨Y: As expected, WAHHHHHH!

➨(During the last ment)
    C: New single will be release on 25/2…ORICON, ORICON, long time didn’t get No. 1

➨Y: (during WITH L♥V2) EVERYONE!
    All: La la la la~~~
    C: One more time please~~~
    All: La la la la~~

➨Getting the fans to repeat it for the fourth time…. i’m crying.

➨YH ask fan to thank the dancers & CM ask fans to thank the band~

➨YH said thank the staff too~

➨Y: Today is a really happy day (for me) Thank you very much.
    C: Thank you

➨[Ending Ment?] Today is the first day, we worked hard. Looking at everyone’s happy face, really, thank you very much.

➨this is like the 10th time they said thank you…. /cries/
    [Ending Ment] Y: Today in Fukuoka, I have received your present. It’s the end of my 20s..
    ➨C: Actually the last of 20s, is not the end (?? i think) Everyone laughed though… XD

➨[Ending Ment] C: The 3 hours that we spent here will be come really good memories

➨Y: Everyone, thank you! (during STL)

➨Y: Really really thank youuuuuuu!

➨Premium seat goods > Bag, mirror, emblem brooch, pin badge, pass holder with date (of the con) (f: @ tv2xqduo)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9KzYqGCUAA9fmt.jpg:large

Trans. by: joeylfy

➨Changmin’s ending ment: this live tour will be the last tour in my 20s….aahh..it’s not really the last one….haha…so (today) we did our best with staff.
    we spent 3 hrs wz all of you and I feel its like a phantom. (fans laughed becoz there is a slightly different feeling/sense for this word between changmin and fans.), I was happy to make wonderful memories.

by: changdoll

cont...

8. Nindy

➨Yunho ate the birthday cake and pick the strawberry out from there and said its his favour ichigo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

➨Tonight when 2 boys come out, i told myself how can i leave them ? They really did a good job TohoWithTour thanks so much for tonight

➨TOHOSHINKI sang “どうして君を好きになったしまたんだろう” “choosy lover” “love in the ice” lots of memories songs

➨I really appreciate “Maximum” dance #Tohoshinki dance with からかさ, so gorgeous

by: lovehug48

➨TVXQ video(like changmin’s eating ramen) plays In backscreen during band&dancer introduce time

➨Changmin Smear Yunho’s face with the cake. RT @ god6854: 창민이가 윤호얼굴에 케익묻힘ㅋㅋ

Trans. by: tvxqyoonmin

➨Before U Go was much sexier and hotter than TONE era as you can imagine!
    Boys made me feel like roll over the floor!

➨When CM was explaining the concept of WITH album:
    CM: it’s like With Bigeast…..Yunho With Shim…

➨The closing speech
    YH:its gonna b our last tour in our twenties.We hv special thoughts 4 this tour.We’ll give in everything we hv

➨They did “fake” closing n even played the ending vid but then boys came back on stage w We Are song. What a surprise!

by: LuvTV2XQ

➨Changmin appeared sitting on a red car with the car plate as "CM0218"!! TohoWithTour (S: qingxin218)

➨Both of them drove a sports car out! Yunho's fringe is gelled up and he's wearing leather gloves and coat!!! (S: nodako206)

➨Changmin is wearing black v-neck shirt and the v neck extends all the way down his chest! & he matched it with a black tie. (S: qingxin218)

➨The cameraman zoomed in at the crotch during Before U Go when they did the hip thrust thing (S: qingxin218)

➨Changmin: With (is) Tohoshinki with Bigeast, Yunho with Shim, with you you you~ (pointing audience while saying) (Source: qingxin218)

➨Audio of Tohoshinki singing doushite! TohoWithTour (Cr: qingxin218) http://papa.me/post/L9AJ5gi5?syncref=sinapost

➨VCR: They reviewed the past once again. After that, Yunho and Changmin both held out their fist and did a fist bump. (S: qingxin218)

➨they took out a very antique feeling fan and they are holding that while dancing

➨During Rising Sun, Yunho wore only a deep V necked jacket and fans can see his chest shining because of the sweat omg T_T (S: nodako206)

➨Audio of fans and Changmin singing happy birthday song to Yunho! (Cr: qingxin218)http://papa.me/post/Nt1X2o1B

➨Yunho's cake is full of fruits! They're eating it now~

➨Changmin hid the cream in his hand and he smashed it on Yunho's face

➨The staff helped Yunho wipe away the cream that Changmin smashed on his face

➨HAHAHAHAHA Changmin lovingly spread the cream on Yunho's face while saying happy birthday this bratㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ TohoWithTour (S: super_macy)

➨CM: Didn't we sing lots of old songs? Which song do you like the most? Fans: *screaming* YH: As expected it's just *mimicking fans screaming*

➨CM: We are releasing a new single on 25 February. Oricon... Oricon... We haven't been the first for long... (S: qingxin)

➨The screen when everyone thought it was over: Did you think it's over here? This is only the beginning! Then double encore!! (S: Super_Macy)

➨Yunho: Everyone, we are??? Fans: T!!!

➨"Love love love love~" Yunho: FUKUOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

➨Yunho: No one contacted me even when I waited until 12:04am, and there was no surprise during rehearsal. I'm blood type A, I'll feel lonely!

➨Yunho going on and on about being lonely Changmin: From the morning he has been talking about how no one contacted, it's a lil' irritating

➨Yunho: We are a little tired now so let us rest for a while in front.
    Changmin: But, we can't walk if this bridge can't move.
    Yunho: bridge?
    Changmin: bridge! bridge!
    Yunho: Oooohhhhhhh!!! Rainbow! rainbow!
    Everyone: ???
    Yunho: Rainbow! Tokyo's rainbow bridge. Aish~ forget it!
    Everyone: Speechless
    (f: nodako206)

➨How many of you have not yet listened to the album?
    Some fans have raised their hands.
    Yunho: You all dare to raise up! Aish! But there are more people than I expected. I'm so lonely. I'm not happy.
    Changmin: Yes, we are not happy.
    Yunho is now clapping and turning rounds and singing "so~ so~ happy!"

➨Changmin: This year is a special year to Tohoshinki. It is our 10th debut year in Japan. When both of us watched "One Piece" together in the past, there was this part when they celebrated One Piece's 10th Anniversary. I thought that was amazing because 10 years is a long period of time, but both of us have walked together to where we are now.

➨Changmin pretended to go backstage leaving Yunho to the mc himself. Suddenly, the happy birthday song was played and Changmin pushed a huge cake out. Everyone started singing happy birthday song to Yunho and the birthday boy had a shy expression on and kept touching his neck. He said he thought everyone forgot about his birthday. He used his fingers to dig up the cream and he started licking his fingers. He ate a lot of strawberries and he only picked up strawberries to eat. Happy birthday, Yunho!

➨When they talked about the new song
    Changmin: Isn't April the time for separations? For example, there are break ups and divorces. Just like what I had mentioned on the previuos fan event, divorce is not something to be embarrassed of. Please have the courage to live happily, everyone!
    Yunho: This....It's my birthday today. The topic has changed too quickly.

➨Yunho said that when they started rehearsing in the morning, he thought there would be people telling him, "Yunho, happy birthday!", "Yunho, fighting!", etc. But everyone casually told him happy birthday and so he comforted himself by telling himself, "Happy birthday! It's the tour, you can do it!" But he didn't expect everyone to prepare this. He then dig into the cake and said that he's hungry because he hasn't eaten his meals yet. Changmin then smashed the cream into his face. Lastly, he used a cute tone, and said, "I'm older by a year!"

➨When Changmin pretended to walk away leaving Yunho to do the mc himself, Yunho looked at the audience and shouted, "father, I worked hard!" Everyone then turned thinking that Yunho's father is here. In the end, the camera showed the softbank white dog advertisement and laughed.
    *The white dog is the father of the family in the advertisement.

➨Yunho: To Changmin, this Japanese tour is his last Japanese tour in his 20s. For me, (touching his head shyly) I'm also aging and my stamina isn't as good as it was in the past. But, I still want to complete this Japanese tour seriously. Just like the lyrics of With Love, "Just like this, good night". Although it's weird, this really touched me.
    Changmin: Are you tired?

Trans. by: yunjaery

cont...

9. Nindy

➨When explaining WITH, Yunho said it's Yunho with Shim. ( ′•J•` ) CM: Ah, my name is called Shim. I am Shim.( tvxqyoonmin)

➨Because Yunho rarely didn't show up... (´・J・`) CM: Yunho-sa~~n cr: tvxqyoonmin

➨VCR Yunho became a rocker in a band and an adventurer. Changmin was a bullfighter and a pastry chef. cr: tvxq_2street

➨When having a talk about Softbank, Yunho said if he should say the company name. Changmin coolly said "Softbank!" again. cr: tvxqyoonmin

➨Yunho said that it's going to be his and Changmin's last live tour. Changmin said that it's not the last tour. It's just their last in their 20s. cr: tvxqyoonmin

➨Encore MC
    Yunho: Rather than having only fun this time, I want this concert to be a touching one, too. Everyone, you understand it? It's good because the first day (of the tour) is here. I'm happy.
    (f: ninoming64)

Trans. by: paulisteu

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6cd97fefjw1ep01ehfjspj20xc18g7e9.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6cd97fefjw1ep01elbju5j20xc18gk38.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6cd97fefjw1ep007gxscyj20zk0qotf9.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6cd97fefjw1ep007jox4kj20zk0qo45q.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6cd97fefjw1ep007e8db4j20zk0qo47n.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6cd97fefjw1ep001wdb6dj20zk0qo0za.jpg
    (f: yjlovebar)

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/69a84801jw1eozvl030ilj20dc0hst9w.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/69a84801jw1eozvl1wxeej20dc0hsdhc.jpg
    Yunho's birthday cake full of strawberries^^ http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/69a84801jw1eozvl3e1nnj20dc0hstaj.jpg
    (f: rain_0805)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9KWd0YCUAELD93.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9KWecoCAAEfCIR.jpg
    (f: jiwvet)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9KY92vCUAAtW-o.jpg:large
    (f:harooyunho)

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6743467djw1ep0ugpgcmtj20pp0zkwn8.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6743467djw1ep0ugsryxij20zk0qo7eg.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6743467djw1ep0uhcs98lj20pg0zk44p.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6743467djw1ep0ugwzvdyj20ov0zktg0.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6743467djw1ep0ugz0otbj20ox0zkq6n.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6743467djw1ep0uh1ssa5j20pj0zkwma.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6743467djw1ep0uh7hc9sj20pu0zkn5o.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6743467djw1ep0uhaefoij20qo0zkguq.jpg
    (f:_瑪尼)

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/87a3b8e6jw1ep0vm6z8otj20qo0zkn1j.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/87a3b8e6jw1ep0vm8jh7oj20qo0zkn3e.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/87a3b8e6jw1ep0vmascspj20qo0zkahc.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/87a3b8e6jw1ep0vmcbaakj20qo0zkjwr.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/87a3b8e6jw1ep0vmeshnxj20qo0zkwlx.jpg

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯THE END¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

A(*゚ー゚*)R(ー゚* )I(゚ )G( )A( ゚)T(* ゚ー)O(*゚▽゚*)ノ~☆
    (o^o^o)あ(o^-^o)り(o^o^o) が(o^O^o)と(o^.^o)う

WE ARE T!

10. Nindy

[PIC/TRANS] 150207 Tohoshinki Special Message For Premium Seats Fans
    Posted by Uknow Paradise

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[From Yunho]
    Our time together with everyone in WITH Tour is really the best time ever! Everything will not be possible without everyone’s existence. We are blessed with all the many smiling faces that we have received and we are keeping it as our treasure. We would like to be with everyone, witnessing the same scene as we continue to grow (together). Please keep watching us! Thank you for being with TOHOSHINKI all this while. We are T!!

[​IMG]

[From Changmin]
    Thank you for coming to the live! Now, to everyone who have waited and protected this place that has our existence. Through this WITH tour, we felt the bond (that we had) with everyone. Personally, although there are things that is difficult to be expressed by words, each and every song contains our thought and we are happy if our thoughts are properly conveyed (to everyone). Let’s meet again!

Credit: MoMoxUknow
    Translated by joeylfy
    Shared by Uknow Paradise

11. Nindy

12. Nindy

13. Nindy

4th VCR recount. This VCR captured many warm moments [​IMG] really like it! #TohoWithTour

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cre as tagged

14. Nindy

15. Nindy

Trans by @snxy

@Sonny_PRIMETIME thank you for being with Tohoshinki <3 congratulations on 132 performances.#TohoWithTour 10th anniversary <3 f: Sonny_PRIMETIME this year has also start, in total 16 stops, Tohoshinki's 5 dome tour. This tour also commemorates the 10th year and a significant milestone as part of the Tohoshinki Team. 10 years ago, when I met them, I never thought that 10 years later, I could still be dancing on their stage. In the time, (we have been) together, both publicly and privately, various circumstances and situations have changed. In the situation surrounding myself now, in the rotation history of Tohoshinki dancers, I have also realised that the fearless rookie me from 10 years have become the longest-standing senior of today. Fitness declines with age.

On my vision towards dancing and work.

Once I start, I can't stop. One can say then, like the first year, there has been no change. Want to greet every performance production like it is the first day. Want to bring feelings of love, courage and gratefulness, and to do my best for fans, for all the staff involved in the tours, for myself, for Tohoshinki as goals.

The original intention.

Thank you everyone, for the support this year, again.

I shall now commemorate my 132th performance as a Tohoshinki dancer.

SONNY

f:

16. Nindy

@bumblebeeniee

[FAN ACCOUNTS/PICS COMPILATION] 2015.02.07 TOHOSHINKI LIVE TOUR 2015 ~WITH~ IN FUKUOKA YAFUOKU! DOME(DAY2)

➨Apparently Kim Young Min has been spotted; seems to have arrived today, carrying the same type of luggage as Changmin
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9OzeW0CEAAzwvM.jpg:large

➨super_macy on KYHD
    Until now, I feel teh most earthshaking is still their KYHD performance. The whole venue waving thier lightsticks and ancing along with the movements of two people. Up and down, the domw which gets submerged, one second RED one second DARK. No matter how many times you see this, it uis always the scene which will make you feel the surge of blood rushing.

➨-spoiler- F: qingxin218 TohoWithTour day 2 vcr portion w the bomb ㅋ
    Today, I managed to see the vcr where they detonate a bomb. At the end, there are two red wires left. One is two red lines twisted together to become one, and the other is a single blue one. The two exchange a look and cut the blue one.

➨F: super_macy
    Two mothers brought their sons to watch the cocnert. The two seats are located beside us, while the other two are in the front row. Before the concert starts, the two mother gave each boys a bottle of water and lightsticks, and told them to sit here and watch. Then, they went to the front row by themselves.

➨yunho said his pants had torn again.. he confessed it himself.. pants have torn again.. f: 时雨蝶_在我心中\
    ➨Yunho on his torn pants f: nodako206
    Yunho: Actually, the bottom of this bridge is transparent, so the fans below can see my backside.However, just now, because I danced to vigorously, my pants have torn (the crotch area) so I am very embarrassed as thinking about what should I do_One of the movement is to stand with legs apart, but I was so scared, I could only stand with my legs crossed together.

➨Changmin during the MC f: qingxin218
    Changmin: with yunho with Shim
    Audience: wahhh~
    Changmin: I am not happy with you you you(was pointing here and there) and the he said "with music"

➨ f: nodako206
    Midway through the mc, a fanboy shouted, "CHANGMIN!"
    Then Changmin: Although I like the sound of fanboys, I like the sound of cute girls better. Before that, he told fans who haven't heard the new album to go home. xD

➨f: nodako206
    Jung Yunho faced the big white dog from yesterday and said, "oh my father~ I will work hard. oh~ it is a father that protects Fukuoka.
    The when fans were reluctant to move on to the next song, " I am a person who has "my face" then he corrected himself to "oh not my pace" and wanted to perform that matchstick gag. As a result, he played till he was so high and laughed till he couldn't be himself.
    He told Changmin: you wait and let me laugh the he turned his head and goes, "hahahahaha~"
    ➨F: qingxin218 Changmin and the fanboy / fangirl
    During the middle of the mc, there was a really loud shout from a fanboy, "Changmin!"
    Changmin: Although I like fanboys, but cute girls(he was lughing so he ended up not completing his sentence)

this time's tour is really the peak for Yunho ever since TONE! (she repeats it 3x) Okay, I'm going back to screaming after repeating this 3x.

➨f: qingxin218 on BUT
    Yunho: I didn't think this song B.U.T. would be the first song for the encore.
    Changmin: A few years ago, wasn't this song the opening on our tour?
    Yunho: was it? a few years ago?
    Changmin: the white costumes, tapping sounds..
    Yunho: 3 years ago? 4 years ago?

➨boys and ai otsuka f: nodako206
    Changmin said that sometime Yunho would intentionally call the new song "Cherry".
    Yunho: Yes, sakuranbo(single is pronounced as "sakuramichi")
    Suddenly Changmin started singing the song "sakuranbo"(cherry) by Ai Otsuka.
    At the end, Yunho said, "ah~ Ai Otsuka!"
    Changmin had a surprised look on his face, so you know Ai Otsuka. Yunho said, "yes, one of my favourite songs.."

Yunho: So strange. Today, the sound from the mic seems to be a little delayed.
    Changmin: ehm?
    Yunho: I said your sound seems to always have an echo.
    Changmin: (points to the venue) Yes, because the dome is very big. This can be considered as one of the dome's special points.
    Yunho: Okay then, please listen to the new song ba ba ba ba~ (he intentionally dragged the words like an echo for a very long, happily)
    Sakuranbo by Ai Otsuka https://www.youtube.com/embed/j-QIpT294ns

➨Yunho is Changmin’s “reliable person” T_T RT @ yunhonho: ユンホがチャンミンのこと「頼もしい方」って( ; ; )

➨Yunho during STL Love x 4 “I LIKE EVERYONE’ RT @ mayamin26: 【0207福岡】 STL LOVE×4 (*∵*)みんな大好きーーーー!!

➨today’s # 1 impactful remark is.. Yunho: Actually..I have torn my pants RT @ m_m_tvxq 今日の衝撃度No.1発言は…………。 ユノの…』

➨At the end- Yunho: Meet again. Changmin: Thank you Bigeast Yunho: Thank you (Korean) Cassiopeia RT @ with_Yunho

➨ww had to do this because ai otsuka!! the audience was surprised that the boys knew who ai otsuka was. yunho: i am an amazing artiste ya~ (what’s so funny about knowing this song?) changmin: no need to say it, it is embarrassing, even though deep in both of our hearts we know this, we don’t have to say it out.’ ww scolding shim. F: @ panee0202

➨f: super_macy yunho: are there still people who have not heard the WITH album? -some people raised their hands- Changmin: Pls go home. I really don’t understand why you are here.

➨ f: @ camellia206 in the VCR before Special One, Yunho was really cute! He transformed into a rocker-like style, with hair combed really high, holding a red guitar and eyeliner. Then he transformed into a adventure-like stle, wearing a backpack that those japanese schoolkids carry, and a hat. his hand held a flashlight and he had blusher one, so cute~ changmin was styled like a spanish bullfighter and a chef.. at the end the two’s styles merged together and changmin held the flashlight that yunho held previously, and yunho carried a white cat. so cute~

➨Yunho’s pose while walking on the bridge because his pants were torn and he had to be careful as he could be exposed wwwww RT @ 19mkt (∵)「(ブリッジ)凄いけどぉちょと気持ち悪いのは透けてるからぽくのお尻が(下に)見えちゃってぇそれに実はさっきお尻破けちゃってえ…」 \ざわざわ/ (>.<)「バッ!ってやると見えちゃうからこうしてぇ…」足をクロスしてたユノの努力
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9PjCc1CUAEOrHz.jpg

➨The W made RT @ shokorara: SpecialOneの ♪We are We are oneのWeのとこの指の振りはこれ!簡単にできるしみんなでやったら楽しいかなーと\(^o^)/
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9PqjHtCYAEDFvN.jpg:large

Trans. by: snxy

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

cont...

17. Nindy

➨CM forgot some lyrics in Baby Dont Cry, YH had mic probs during KYHD, and CM had mic probs during Time Works Wonder

➨Ending ment CM mentioned something abt performing in front of unknown pple. But he felt very blessed to be able to do so

➨Sound system.was a little faulty, audio was blasting and there’s some mic probs too… boys seem really tired frm ytd’s conc

➨THSK showcased the backstage scenes to us during the dancers n band intro, and there was a pool table too!

➨Opening VCR in the format of a movie
    (1) Facial features of Changmin were shown first followed by Yunho, then showing their faces. There's a computer which can detect the presence of another human being. Syddenly there was an alarm. Boith got up immediately and prepared to leave the place they stayed, looking SMOKING hot!

Words something like " searching for existence of another person in a devastated land" appears on the screen.

(2) Changmin adjusted his rear view mirror, showing his Bambi eyes before speeding out his red car. Yunho sped out in his black car (the way they drove is similar to the movie "Fast and Furious")

Their eyes had a hint of happiness as they start to come at each other's vision, But they sped fast each other at the intersection they braked very hard to stop the car, Their eyes met and they gestures with each other to drive in the middle road together.

➨Changmin’s hairstyle today is similar to this pic! Side parting and smooth, fringe drawn to the sidehttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9PxIsFCcAAsivW.jpg:large

➨2nd VCR of WITH Tour with more details
    (1) Tohoshinki were in a library looking at a book entitled "With Love". The pic shown was in the opening vcr when they drove their cars beside each other after meeting at the intersection.
    They closed the book and Yunho found another book called "Time Patrol" and a pic of a future civilization was shown, and they found themselves in the scene. There were masked soldiers charging at them and pointing their guns towards them. One got really close to Yunho and he closed his eyes due to the fear of what might be coming next.

(2) Scene changed back to the library, where Changmin tapped on Yunho's shoulder when he realized his eyes were closed. He giggled a little upon seeing Yunho's shocked face.
    Anoterh book was found called, "Last Minutes", A pic of a bomb from space heading towards the Earth was shown. Then , Tohoshinki appeared running towards the end where there's abomb which will explode in 1 min. (Changmin was running ahead of Yunho) When they reached the bomb, they searched for the right wire to cut.Inthe last 20 secs. they found two wires, blue and red. In the last 3 secs. made his decision to cut one of the wires.

➨1st ment
    when YH went to the backstage to remove his outer jacket,
    CM was alone on stage talking. He complained that YH was too slow
    ➨More details of the 3rd VCR
    Tohoshinki in suits found a slot machine.They meddled with it and the theme changed to "with rock". It rotated to a pic of Yunho in a rockstar attire and the real Yunho transformed to the same costume. His hair was kind of spiky and was holding an electric guitar. He strummed it and rock music came out.

Next theme - WITH SPAIN
    The next pic rotated to apic of Changmin as a bullfighter. The real Changmin transformed into it. His hair was parted sideways and was gelled flat on his head with a curl stucked to his cheeks. Yunho couldn't hold back his laughter.

Changmin stood up and hold onto the red piece of cloth like a real bullfighter.Yunho pretended to be a bull and charged towards the red cloth with his electric guitar.

Theme switched to WITH ADVENTURE
    Pic of Yunho rotated to Yunho as an adventurer. He was holding a torchlight and a rolled map. He unrolled his map and pretended to read it. A big rock rolling towards them was shown and they barely avoided it.

Next theme - WITH CAT
    Pic of Changmin rotated to him wearing a cat costume (followed by an error sound) and it finally changed to Changmin as a pastry chef holding a cat. The mixing bowl changed into a white cat and Chef Changmin stroked it.

Suddenly the machine became faulty and exploded. Tohoshinki appeared again in suits while coughing. Then, Changmin spotted something attached to a string. They

➨“I just cant quit myself” perf
    CM didnt tease to lift up his top. But he smiled & twirled his fringe with his finger!*screams!

➨More details of the 4th VCR
    Tohoshinki got back in the library through the book called "History of Tohoshinki". Photo of Tohoshinki debuting as a duo were shown.

A video compilation was also shown; Clips including KYHD, Android, Ocean, Sweat, Something, and Tree of Life. I think the emphasis was to show that Yunho and Changmin were always walking along side each other.

the current Tohoshinki appeared at the scenes of Humanoids MV (After Yunho and Changmin turned their heads at the last part of Humanoids MV) kind of looking back at the past.

They appeared back in the library and did a fist punch. (Everyone clapped upon seeing them did the fist punch)

Suddenly, there was huge gust of wind, and so the library was in the process of being destroyed. The book " History of Tohoshinki" was blown out in their arms. Woods, sand, broken pieces of blocks has enclosed them.

Changmin immediately stretch out his arms to reach the book(very clode up shot Changmin by the camera) but he almost got blown away. Yunho caught into his hand tightly, and tried to reach for the book instead. Finally, in the end, Yunho managed to close the book and the VCR ended.

➨Knowing that there’ll be a 2nd encore, when THSK said that they’ll be singing the last song tonight during the 1st encore, everyone laughed

➨YH closed his eyes & sang Love in the Ice(almost the whole song).He even used his fingers to squeeze his eyes towards the end

➨They sang STL on the stage that’s moving frm the side stage back to its original position. CM&YH sat down at the edge and sang

➨Changmin laughing at rocker yunho which appeared due to the theme: With Rock (pic cr: fairyofficial)https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9QV0V2CEAA6AcW.jpg:large

➨YH cant stop laughing when he saw CM’s appearance due to the theme “With Spain” (pic cr:fairyofficial)https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9QWBP-CAAAE_Rp.jpg:large

➨CM as a pastry chef for “With Cake”.YH tasted the cake and said “すごい“[sugoi].CM gave a proud face (cr: fairyofficial)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9QWgBzCEAE_uRw.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9QWgJNCQAAoUd6.jpg

➨The funny faces they gave when the machine is changing a theme or was abt to break down (pic cr: fairyofficial)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9QWvTWCMAAAE9X.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9QWvhHCUAM_5tg.jpg

➨The machine became faulty and messed up the costumes on the boys! (Pic cr: fairyofficial)https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9QXFXXCAAE4sE9.jpg:large

➨With Adventure and With Cat! (Pic cr: fairyofficial)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9QXRcLCMAID6zV.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9QXRjuCYAAsmIN.jpg

Trans. by: Changmin_et_moi

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

cont...

18. Nindy

➨To Yunho, Changmin is a “reliable person” (;;) (c.yunhonho)

➨There is a fanboy who haven’t bought the CD yet.
    Yunho: That man!! Man!!! Man!!! Please buy it soon!! (c.ayu_knoooow)

➨YH: Is there any of you haven’t buy the album?
    Fans: Yes~
    CM: Please go home (c.ayu_knoooow)

➨Yunho: Actually, my pants were torn a while ago…… (c.ayu_knoooow)

➨CM: Lets go to another song
    Fans: EEEEEH~~~!
    YH:…. why you said EEEEH~!!!!!
    then YH did Rassungorerai gag (c.ayu_knoooow)

➨At the last time, CM: Thank you Bigeast~!.
    YH: Thank you Cassiopeia (in korean)!
    The two showing their gratitude to all fans who come (c. taemkey_116)

➨CM pointing at the camera “with you~with you~?with you~!
    Fans: KYAAA
    YH: The thing that was liked in WITH is Changmin doing ‘with you~’ It’s good.
    CM: I just want to do it lol (c.taemkey_116)

➨Yunho: When I sing Sakuramichi, I thought… all these 10years walking with everyone, the name ‘Tohoshinki’ isn’t only by the two of us, but it’s because everyone is there, here, we were able to confirm Tohoshinki’s existence again. (c.taemkey_116)

➨Btw, when CM apologized because he grab YH’s arm strongly, Yunho said “I’m fine” while smiling, the two smiled at each other,
    YH: Changmin is so kind~^^
    YH looked so proud, it was cute! ofc he’s proud of his brother (changmin) right (;;)
    (c.taemkey_116)

➨One of the encore songs is B.U.T.
    YH: Well~ I’ve never thought B.U.T will be the encore song
    CM: We have sang it before as the first song!
    YH: Two years ago?
    CM: During TONE! 3 years ago? 4 years ago?
    YH: Whichever it is, it’s goo! haha, 3 years~4 years~ also together~~
    CM: Um… the costume is a like prince…
    then CM explained but YH still “3 years or 4 years, whichever it is, it’s good!!
    (c.taemkey_116)

➨Fanboy: Chang~~Min~~!!
    CM: Hahaha umm… ofcourse I like fanboy too~ but I prefer cute girl Hahahaha
    YH: Changmin! Your face is red!!!
    Changmin’s face has really become bright red haha
    (c.taemkey_116)

Trans. by: UknowParadise

➨(f: TVXQ_station) Streamers in 2 diff colors Yunho TOHOSHINKI & WITH! Lets create the best memory!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9PyZShCIAA3lBS.jpg:large

➨(f: TVXQ_station) – CM: Now, at this exact moment, let’s enjoy it more than anyone else! ^^ with TOHOSHINKI
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9PyZShCIAA3lBS.jpg:large

➨Changmin did this hand pose during “Special One” RT @ Usako0206YK:【WITHコン福岡二日目】 special oneのときのシムのポーズを覚えてきた❗ みなさんもぜひ❤
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9Pp0JWCQAAjFt6.jpg:large

Trans. by: joeylfy

➨Closing Speech
    Changmin: Even you fans don't know me personally and I don't know everyone of you, in person. I've been supported by you. I can sing and dance on the stage. You all made me feel so happy that I was born to this world tonight.

➨During MC, Fanboys screamed, "CHANGMIN!"
    Changmin laughed a little and said, "I love cute girls chant better."
    Then, he started blushing and his ears turned really red LOL

➨Boys gave in everything they have and looked so happy being on the stage. Also I felt like they are trying not to miss every single moment.

by: LuvTV2XQ

cont...

19. Nindy

➨Yunho’s tension became weird seemingly after doing too much ‘lassen gorelai’ in the MC, to which Shim said “we’re doing ballads session after this so please create proper mood!”
    (∵)…”give me 10 secs to laugh”
    ( ) “Ahahahahahahaha!”
    (∵)…”Okay!”
    what was that? lolololol
    cr. @ hominnie0212
    【WITH 2/7 福岡】 中盤のMCでラッスンゴレライしすぎてユノさんおかしなテンションになり、シムから、これからバラードが続くんだから感情を作ってくださいと言われ
    (∵)…10秒だけ笑わせて
    ( )アーッハッハッハッww
    (∵)…はい!
    ってなにそれwwwwwww

➨It’s only the 2nd day… but from the way Tohoshinki already devoted all of their energy you’d think it was the last. From the song selection, concert order, vocal, to dancing, they set everything perfectly. If I were to be honest I didn’t expect they would do to this extent… I have heard the songs before but it was as if they created a different world… amazing. Awesome!
    cr. @ sunrise_902
    まだ2日目だというのに…オーラスじゃないかと思うほど全力投球の東方神起。選曲も構成も歌もダンスもなにもかも完璧に仕上げてきたね。正直あそこまでやってくるとは思わなかったわ… 前に聴いてる曲なのにまるで別世界を作っていた…すごいな 最高!

➨Since Changmin built his muscles he’s got a stamina, and above all that his dance stunningly improved. In T1ST0RY he took off his shirt, but this time, even only with lace, see-through, open chest shirt, and no sleeves, he’s already sexy enough.
    cr. @ sunrise_902
    チャンミンは筋肉をつけてからスタミナもあるし、何よりダンスが目をみはるほど上達したね T1ST0RYでは上半身を脱ぐチャンミンだけど、今回はレース、シースルー、大きく胸の空いたシャツ、ノースリ…そういった衣装でも充分すぎるほどセクシーだった

Trans. by: flowerblooming

➨During MC
    They should stand at two sides of the stage, but Changmin stand a little too close to the middle. Yunho said, " alot of school children likes doing this, marking a line in the middle." Then in a cute voice, "I stand here! You stand there! Do not ever cross this line!"
    Changmin then saidn, "You're not a school boy.."

Trans .by: kiyomin218

➨In the bomb detonation VCR, there's two wires - one blue and one red that has two wires tangled together. Both of them cut the blue wire.

➨Changmin to fans who have not listened to the new album: Please return home. (Source: nodako206)

➨A fanboy shouted Changmin loudly and Changmin: Although I like this voice from males, I still prefer voices from cute girls. (S: nodako206)

➨YH: I didn't expect B.U.T to be the first encore song. CM: Didn't we use this as our opening a few years ago? YH: Really? Few year ago?

➨Changmin said that sometimes Yunho will deliberately call the new single's name as Sakura~bo~ and CM suddenly sang Ai Ostuka's Sakuranbo.
    Yunho: Ah! Ai Ostuka! Changmin had a shocked expression: So you know Ai Ostuka too! Yunho: Yes, she's one of my favourite singers. (nodako)

➨Yunho: It's strange. There is a delay in the voice from the ear mic. Changmin: Hmm? Yunho: I said, your voice keep having echo. CM: Because the dome is huge, this is one special feature of the dome. YH: Ok, please listen~n~n~n~n~n (purposely pull the mic away)

➨Changmin was "lectured" by the director because of his divorce gags during MC. But he revealed this today, he'll probably get scolded again

➨Two mothers brought theirs sons to the concert. Their two side-by-side tickets are beside us and they have another two side-by-side tickets at the front. Before the concert started the two mothers gave their sons a bottle of water and a light stick each and told them to stay and watch the concert and wen to the front.
    (s: super_macy)

➨Actually, the bridge below is transparent so the fans below can see my butt. I danced too intensively jus tnow so I ripped my pants(at the crotch area) so I was very embarrassed so I thought what should I do. Initially, there's a movement where I have to split my legs open and stand but I can only keep my legs together and stand properly now.
    (s: nodako206)

➨Yunho tot he white dog mentioned yesterday, "Oh, father~ I will work hard. He's the father protecting Fukuoka."

When fans are unhappy because they are moving to the next performance.
    Yunho: I am a person who has my face. the, he quickly amended, "Oh no, my pace!" He then performed gags and he played until he got so hyped up he told Changmin, "Please wait for me to laugh for awhile." Then he turned back and laugh to himslef.
    (s: nodako206)

Trans. by: yunjaery

➨Yunho's last words for today "Thank you, Cassiopeia" [probably because the Cassiopeia tour is today ^^] (0206yhken)

➨Last greeting - Yunho: We will meet again. (sy0206yh)

➨Changmin: Arigatō, Bigeast. Yunho: Cassiopeia, kamsahamnida.
    YH kept on failing because he can't get the rhythm of the gag. He was covering his face w/ his hands because he was embarrassed! (0206yhken)

➨Yunho was embarrassed of his gag so he covered his eyes and laughed.
    Changmin was looking at the camera from his bangs when singing while making circles with his fingers. (like in Scream!!)

➨so Changmin's face while looking at the camera and making circles with his finger was ((erotic)), his tongue on the left of his lipsㅠㅠㅠ

➨The MC ended and it's now the next song. Everyone was still going "EHHH~~". Yunho though no matter how much the fans will go 'ehhh~', he said that they will do it on 'MY PACE (in english)'. The fans' reaction was, "Eh? Kao (face)? Kao (face)?ㅋㅋ cr: 0206yhken

➨Yunho shouted during Somebody to Love, "Everyone's favorite, WOOOW!" cr: sy0206yh

➨Yunho: The name TVXQ is not made by just only two people, it's because it's made by everyone. Today was really happy! cr: mj81208

➨Yunho asked, "At the end, were TVXQ's feelings passed to you?" Everyone clapped but, 「I want to do well a little bit more! hahaha 」

➨Because Yunho's pants got torn... Yunho: This bridge is transparent!! It's a little nasty, the audiences below can see my butt (T___Holic)

➨Because Yunho's tension was too high.. CM: You're a bit too much excited. Please get your feelings arranged soon. YH: Can I only laugh for 10 seconds? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! cr: natsu723summer + T____holic

➨Male fan: CHANGMIIIN!!!! (•J•`) I like pretty girls more than boys. (∵) CM be honest~ (•////•`) … (∵) Oh? CM's blushing? (•//////•`) (shy)

➨Changmin: Should we start the explanation about the tour's title, WITH? Yunho: YES! DO IT! DO IT! Changmin: Start from now. cr: ninoming64

➨Yunho's talking about ripping his pants - CM: Don't be shy. Please do it proudly. cr: ninoming64

➨Encore MC - Fans: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (claps) Changmin: Please don't clap. We will explain the new song from now on. cr: ninoming64

➨Changmin: Honetly, neither I can talk to you directly.. nor we are acquaintances, I don't know your faces, too. But, today becasue I'm really happy, I can feel happiness. I'm really glad to be born in this world.
    (cr. mj81208)

➨Changmin: Eventhough, I don't know persoanlly the fans here, to be able to sing and dance with everyone, I think I'm really glad to be born in this world.
    (cr. yun_my_treasure+ mj81208)

➨Changmin before Sakuramichi
    When talking about the break up season, he didn't say the word 'divorce'. Also, he was scolded yesterday by the president. "Don't talk about my story", said the president. Shim Changmin happened to disclose that the president had a divorce.
    (cr. ayayaya_peace+ tvxqyoonmin)

➨Changmin: What... if you stand here... if Yunho's in the center... somehow it's bugging me.
    Yunho: Here! here! When you cross it, you can't!
    Yunho drew a line in the middle of the extension stage(bridge) to block Changmin
    Changmin:.....not elemetary school students.
    (cr. tvxqyoonmin)

➨Yunho: Thank you for the encore!
    Changmin: I was thinking that one day would come and the concert will end without an encore.
    Yunho: Please think that it's only on Changmin's mind.
    Changmin: Yes, of course.
    (cr. ninoming64)

Trans. by: paulisteu

cont...

20. Nindy

(f: harooyunho)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9Pl3_0CEAEbP13.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9Pl3_qCAAAMjkE.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9Pl3_rCIAAvQD7.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9Pm2lUCAAA3wna.jpg:large

(f: jiwvet)
    Dirt https://t.co/YlyAoen9C4
    Sakuramichi https://t.co/YlyAoen9C4
    Yunho https://t.co/daIVGT28FP
    Yunho https://t.co/0bKjJQC9Ho
    Yunho https://t.co/iiFTRng9Ct
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9PkB7sCUAIfkf1.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9PkHgjCUAAsJ5V.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9PkFZ8CIAAP4Uj.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9PkH4nCcAEQgSr.jpg

(f: qingxin218)
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0z3cq0cxj20hs0hsq7w.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vp1qynjj20hs0dcta1.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vp2sruhj20hs0dcac7.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vp3qj5rj20hs0dcdhe.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vp4y7pnj20hs0dcabk.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vp0r0jdj20hs0dcdi4.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vnxn7ntj20dc0hs407.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vnyollcj20dc0hsmyt.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vnzpz33j20hs0dcabv.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vo0fxl0j20hs0dc40a.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vo1re98j20hs0dc766.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vo2kf5gj20hs0dcgn6.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0veg8di8j20dc0hsgmw.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vefdju3j20dc0hsjsu.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vehmbkmj20dc0hsta8.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0veioch4j20dc0hstad.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vejwxeij20dc0hsdhu.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vel0mm5j20dc0hs0us.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vem9b6rj20dc0hsmyp.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0venhbs5j20dc0hsmzh.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vd4gfhdj20dc0hsgo4.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vd5m71vj20dc0hsgo4.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vd71x4yj20dc0hsac4.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vd332xpj20dc0hs40t.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vd84xa9j20hs0dcdi2.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vd9brgfj20dc0hs404.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vdaljo5j20dc0hsta1.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vdc1go5j20dc0hswgt.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vbqpq80j20dc0hsjsp.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vbrl7pqj20dc0hs0uj.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vbsyjggj20dc0hs40h.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vbubqkmj20dc0hsmz9.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vbvlzcfj20dc0hs0uq.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vbwkz8lj20dc0hs0uv.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vbpln1hj20dc0hsmzg.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5a9ced4cjw1ep0vbxkljij20dc0hswfp.jpg

(f: YUNHOSAMA)
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6de78092jw1ep1585kmdoj20q00yo4qp.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6de78092jw1ep158c1gcwj20q00yo4qp.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6de78092jw1ep157ydv0wj20q00yo7wh.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6de78092jw1ep158i03cvj20q00yo7wh.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6de78092jw1ep158os9usj20q00yo7wh.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6de78092jw1ep158ufv9gj20q00yo4qp.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6de78092jw1ep1590m88tj20q00yo4qp.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6de78092jw1ep1596pwkpj20q00yo1kx.jpg
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw690/6de78092jw1ep159dlrmvj20q00yob29.jpg

(f: _瑪尼)
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6743467djw1ep13nrreh9j20qo0zkguq.jpg

(f: momoxuknow)
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/697fc542jw1ep0uq98n8cj20uy18g481.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/697fc542jw1ep0uq7b398j20uu18g47b.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/697fc542jw1ep0uqbcb3oj20ux18gaio.jpg

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯THE END¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

A(*゚ー゚*)R(ー゚* )I(゚ )G( )A( ゚)T(* ゚ー)O(*゚▽゚*)ノ~☆
    (o^o^o)あ(o^-^o)り(o^o^o) が(o^O^o)と(o^.^o)う

WE ARE T!