[V-LIVE] 170928 TVXQ's Eating show

Discussion in 'V-LIVE' started by Nindy, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Nindy

Nindy Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  2. Nindy

@snxy
    동방신기, 두 번째 V라이브 온다…28일 '같이먹어요' 출격 (출처 : 엑스포츠뉴스 | 네이버 TV연예) http://naver.me/xPxizVhf 2nd TVXQ Vlive on 9/28 at 10PM "TVXQ Eating Together"

cre as tagged

3. Nindy

@snxy
    Based on prev VLIVE mokbangs, TVXQ
    1) finish all food before stream ends
    2) finish early = stream ends early
    3) penalty for leftovers. lol

@ryuda_t
    V LIVE 같이 먹어요 규칙
    오늘의 메뉴를 완밥하면 방송 종료!
    윤호야 창민아 먹는 속도 잘 하자.. 알겠지..? 오래오래 같이 먹자 우리..

[​IMG]

4. Nindy

TVXQ's 'meokbang' to be on Naver V
    September 22 2017

TVXQ was the latest to jump on the “meokbang” (eating show) bandwagon, a fad that has captivated the Korean internet users in recent years.

According to S.M. Entertainment, “TVXQ’s Let’s Eat Together” will be aired on Naver Star Live Application V, with the first episode set to take place at 10 p.m. on Thursday. The duo will also share stories with the fans.

[​IMG]
    (S.M. Entertainment)

Meokbang is a form of broadcasting in which the main feature is the host consuming food.

TVXQ will then perform at Jamsil Olympic Stadium in Seoul next Saturday, during which it will perform past hits along with a new song.

The duo will embark upon the “TVXQ Week” project next week, in which members Max Changmin and U-know Yunho will release solo albums.

U-know Yunho’s “Drop” will be released on Monday and Max Changmin’s “In a Different Life” will come out Thursday.
    (khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Credit: kpopherald

5. Nindy

@snxy
    [동방신기 WEEK②] 실시간 방송+라이브 공연…‘소통신기’를 향해 http://naver.me/FJlVoU11 TVXQ week real-time broad ssf+live shows towards becoming a "talk-shinki"

[​IMG]

6. Nindy

7. Nindy

via: @snxy

@raccowa
    めっちゃハート押そう! [V LIVE] TVXQ! X EATING SHOW - 동방신기의 같이먹어요! http://www.vlive.tv/video/42786

[​IMG]

@pokueri_0309
    よく目にするモクバンという言葉がわからなくて調べたら、美味しそうに食べる姿を放送することらしいので、今夜は二人が晩ご飯食べてるのをただひたすら眺めてればよいらしい。 22時に一緒にご飯食べたらいいね。

[​IMG]

8. Nindy

9. Nindy

@saori22n
    もぐもぐ配信たのしみすぎる…

[​IMG]

10. Nindy

11. Nindy

12. Nindy

@snxy
    Yunho looks so cuteeeee #동방신기

[​IMG]

changmin suggested a 눕방 “lying down show” but yunho doesn’t like it (issit because it’s impolite??) hahahah.

Yunho: beef tenderloin and beef sirloin~~~ (prob eating bbq style)

lol changmin busy eating while yunho is talking

[​IMG]

Changmin happy cos there's expensive beef but Yunho is surprised

@0206yhken
    역시 소고기네 ㅋㅋ 비싼 소고기 나왔다고 비싼거 먹으면서 방송한다고 신난 최강창민과 놀란 유노윤호 ㅋㅋ

[​IMG]

lol changmin said yunho hyung is working hard dieting and exercising currently. and saying beef is good. hahah.

lololol. both of them were going down a different track while talking abt the benefits of eating and then yunho was like OK STOP hahahah

how yunho and changmin are passing each other food to eat wwww

CAN THEY STOP. like laughing at each other. feeding each other. giving each other food.

13. Nindy

@snxy
    yunho described changmin as
    BEST FRIEND
    FAMILY
    BROTHER

Yunho said including eating delicious food, the company is also important so changmin asked who he wld want to be with - so yunho answered

changmin slurping loudly YASSS
    who cares abt live stream

yunho raving about changmin’s siong and MV for journey. yes. what did you expect from dongsaeng-pabo

lolol yunho saying e PD said she was a cassiopeia. changmin: but she may just be saying that (tho not true). y: i will believe wht she said

changmin now raving abt yunho’s drop. saying he rly enjoys himself on stage and drop rly fits him

yunho saying changmin is always supporting him from the back.
    y: changmin dances well so i’m inspired to work hard.

Yunho says the food is hot

[​IMG]

yunho said that in the past, during hard times he felt sad when he was alone, so he doesn't like to eat alone now as it reminds him of tt

He would video call with friends if he has to eat alone now ㅜㅜ

Yunho reminding everyone Meloholic will air on Nov 6. Changmin got yunho to repeat it and said he's anticipating it

YUNHO PLEASE EAT fans are typing in the vlive and asking him to eat more hahah

Changmin makes ramen, mandoo, eats cheese with wine, has been cooking (since he lives alone) Yunho: changmin cooks well

Yunho i also eat chicken esp at night. Says he eats a lot / likes fried chicken. Grilled chicken and marinated chicken

Yunho recommending using the leftover seasoning from the marinated chicken and eat it with rice. Says we might like it

I think yunho stopped eating cos he's still on a diet ;;;

milk and plain yogurt or dip in yoplait. sweet potato from convenience store. (cos yunho doesn’t like processed foods and is watching diet)

the “collaboration” food that Yunho said he ate a lot of in the army. (spicy chicken fried noodle ramen x jjajangmyeon)

14. Nindy

@snxy
    food choice:
    Bread Or Rice?
    1-2-3
    TWINSHINKI: RICE.
    hahah.

jjajangmyeong or jjambbong
    1-2-3
    TWINSHINKI: jjajangmyeon
    Yunho: whoa
    TVXQ: /ifives each other/

Ramen or pasta
    1-2-3
    TWINSHINKI: RAMEN

Yunho recommending dropping few drops of milk in ramen www so excited when talking abt ramen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hahahah TVXQ wanted to take the video call shot together but they said separately.. WHY PDs~!!!!!

Changmin saying pls exercise tmr (run as much as you’re eating) cos of the eating tonight.

what the lol.

yunho: since company is impt, let’s eat this together (OMG HE IS AEGYOING) about eating mushroom together

omg yunho is dying because of his aegyoing. I’M DYING

cos yunho’s meat is burnt so changmin gave him some of his eat

@HoHoHo8626
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ이불킥 정윤호 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 진짜 너므 죠아여ㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ #동방신기 #유노윤호 #브이앱 #먹방

[​IMG]

Changmin talking so Yunho side-eyes

[​IMG]

DYING THIS PPL #TVXQ

[​IMG]

15. Nindy

@snxy
    Actually the couple item I was wondering about is the bangle that both Yunho and Changmin are wearing..?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Nindy

@snxy
    Yunho abt why h doesn’t like to eat alone: when he was younger (16,17) while prepping for debut, he skipped meals so he’d be reminded of tt

@snxy
    don’t download the VLIVE. yunho mentioned at e end to take note of the re-run. so seems like VAPP’ll re-run. keep the hearts+views for it!

@snxy
    Yunho: it’s good for men
    Changmin: which part
    Y: For men’s vitality. they’d be able to do this and that.
    /like.. this and that w HAT/ ->
    Yunho: everything. you have to think before u speak. /laughs/
    C: /laughs/ it’s good for men’s stamina ! what do you mean think b4 you speak

@snxy
    On DROP reactions <Yunho oppa was so sexy I cried> Changmin: those who watched my MV might say oppa u looked so free, i cried as i was sad.

@snxy
    Yunho: What would be coming next in 2 days?
    Changmin: It’d just be Saturday and Sunday
    Y: Ah, yes that’d be it.

ww

@snxy
    The new words Yunho learnt today:
    1) 팩트폭력배 Feed(back) gangster (person who speaks frankly, to the point)
    2) 영통 (short form of Video-call)

@snxy
    This is the cooking show by celebrity chef, Baek Jongwon’s Home Food Rescue that Changmin mentioned that he’s been trying recipes from

17. Nindy

@snxy
    Yunho: if there’s a separation, also way of having a new start. look fwd to a new encounter.
    Changmin: for hw long wld u only be starting->

Yunho: My life is constantly in ~ing
    Changmin: Songsaengnim (teacher), there is also a need to refrain a little from starting

@snxy
    Changmin: as i never take hyung’s words in the wrong light, fans don’t misunderstand, argue, don’t do that.I rly dislike arguing, fighting-> fighting, conflict, confrontation
    (Yunho: he’s a pacifist). I really dislike fighting! Right now, I am very happy.

@snxy
    Yunho’s video call msg: when eating, isn’t it impt who u eat with? today, wld u want to eat like this w me? it’s not meat, as u may ->
    see, it’s a mushroom. mushrooms r gd for your body. (cm: meat=gain weight) shall we eat this tog? anw u have no choice but to eat.come..ah..

@snxy
    Changmin’s late-night snacks: ramen,wine+cheese,baek jongwon’s recipes (Yunho: CM cooks well. TVXQ’s Baek Jongwon) i oft eat radish soup
    Yunho’s late-night snacks: fried chicken, roasted chicken, marinated spicy chicken, jjajangmyeon when stressed

@snxy
    Fan noticed that as Yunho’s mouth is small, Changmin wld cut e meat up into smaller pieces (4 times) while he himself ate pieces cut 3x

@snxy
    (hearts > 10mil)
    Changmin: 10mil is a rly outstanding figure
    Y: our convo is filled with spirit
    C: We rly put our soul in and spoke

18. Nindy

@snxy
    #TVXQ VLIVE "Eating Together" Summary #Yunho #Changmin #Drop #여정 Read: http://tl.gd/n_1sq7fa3

#TVXQ VLIVE "Eating Together" Summary #Yunho #Changmin #Drop #여정

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&amp;aid=0003628530

On preparing for the mukbang- Changmin: I don't know at all how the mental state of someone would be, to watch someone else eating." Yunho: They would also be eating deliciously.

The "Eating Together" rule is that the broadcast would finish when they ate all the items. If there was remaining food, they would have to carry out a mission. The menu items were beef tenderloin and beef chuck (the shoulder area?)

On the menu items, they expressed satisfaction. Changmin: hyung's been managing his weight nowadays, so it's good that there's meat.

They concentrated on grilling their meat themselves for 3 minutes without saying anything. They also gave each other lettuce leaves, showing their affectionate sides. (t/n: the article literally states that 두 사람은 서로에게 쌈도 싸주면서 다정한 모습을 보여줬다

Yunho revealed his affection for Changmin, saying: "The company when eating is important. It's even nicer since I am eating with my best friend, my family member, (t/n: he mentioned 'brother' too), Choikang Changmin. 유노윤호는 함께 먹방을 하는 최강창민에 대한 애정을 드러냈다. 유노윤호는 "누구랑 같이 먹는지가 중요하다. 지금 베스트 프렌드이자 가족인 최강창민과 먹고 있어 더 좋다"고 말했다.

Yunho shared that he rather not eat alone, saying that "I had skipped many meals during my hard times 16 years ago. Therefore, when I am by myself and thinking about what to eat, I feel sad. Hence, I don't eat alone, and I would video-call while eating."

Changmin had released "Journey" today (t/n: 여정 In A Different Life - his solo track): When I visited U-Know Yunho hyung's music video filming site, it looked like it was very tough to film. Therefore, I thought that I wouldn't film like this. *It was tough to be seated and lying down. * (t/n: * I can't remember when he said this or whether he was referring to himself or Yunho's MV or if joking and so on but the article states it.) 최강창민은 오늘 '여정'을 발매했다. 최강창민은 "유노윤호 형의 뮤직비디오 촬영을 보니까 너무 힘들게 찍더라. 그래서 나는 저렇게 찍지 않아야 겠다고 생각했다. 너무 앉아있고, 누워있어서 힘들었다"고 솔직하게 말했다.

Yunho: When I see Choikang Changmin dancing, I am very inspired and feel that I have to work harder.
    Changmin: If you could stop getting inspired, that would be good. 유노윤호와 최강창민은 서로에 대한 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다. 유노윤호는 "최강창민이 춤을 추는 것을 보고 제가 너무 많이 자극받고 더 열심히 해야겠다고 생각한다"고 말했다. 이에 최강창민은 "그만 자극 받았으면 좋겠다"고 덧붙였다.

Changmin on the context behind the lyrics for Journey: After I was discharged, the company told me to revise the lyrics while on break. The company used me like a mule (i.e. made him work hard ) While thinking of fans, the time when I wrote the lyrics, was a break for me."
    최강창민은 '여정'의 작사에 얽힌 사연을 전했다. 최강창민은 "전역 후에 회사가 저에게 휴가를 주면서 가사를 수정하라고 말했다"며 "회사에서 저를 소처럼 부려먹는다. 팬들을 생각하면서 가사를 쓰는 순간이 저에게는 휴가다"라고 말했다.

When speaking about Hug-
    Yunho: I did not have plastic surgery. My tooth was done well so I became like this. (t/n: Yunho had a snaggletooth before he had veneers implanted 유노윤호와 최강창민은 데뷔곡인 '허그'를 떠올리면
    서 추억을 나누기도 했다. 유노윤호는 "성형을 하지 않았다"며 "치아를 잘해서 이렇게 됐다"고 해명하기도 했다.

TVXQ spoke about their upcoming activities: variety programme, music shows, drama, Japanese tour. Meloholic would be airing on November 6th. 동방신기는 활발한 활동을 예고했다. 예능과 음악방송 그리고 드라마와 일본 돔투어까지 활발한 활동이 예고됐다. 유노윤호는 경수진과 호흡을 맞춘 '멜로홀릭'이 오는 11월 6일에 처음 방송된다.

Changmin said he learnt cooking from watching (celebrity chef) Baek Jongwon's show. Changmin: I eat radish soup often. It's good for my bronchial tubes (t/n: they carry air to the lungs), and Baek Jongwon-nim's explanations are kind (easy to understand) so it's good. Though it's good, I don't know if there's a need for me to appear on that programme. (t/n: if I recall correctly, Yunho then suggested that he appear on it that's why he said the last part) 최강창민은 백종원을 보면서 요리를 배운다고 말했다. 최강창민은 "무국을 자주 해먹는다. 기관지에게도 좋고 백종원 님께서 설명을 친절하게 잘해주셔서 좋다. 좋아한다고 해서 그 프로그램에 나가야 할 필요가 있나 모르겠다"고 밝히기도 했다.

Yunho's favourite late-night snack is chicken - he likes eating rice that is mixed using the sauce from the marinated spicy chicken. He explained: he likes going into chicken shops without information, and ordering chicken to eat. 유노윤호가 사랑한 야식은 치킨이었다. 유노윤호는 양념통닭 양념에 밥을 비벼먹을 정도로 치킨을 사랑했다. 그는 "정보없이 치킨집에 들어가서 시켜 먹는 것을 좋아한다"고 설명했다.

Changmin's favourite food is Sapporo's hairy crab. Yunho recommended Japan's motsunabe (offal hotpot) They both ate ramen mixed with other things in the army. 최강창민이 좋아하는 음식은 삿포로 털게. 유노윤호는 일본의 곱창전골인 모츠나베를 추천했다. 두 사람은 군대에서 라면을 섞어 먹었던 추억을 떠올렸다.

Yunho said he would go to the convenience store and buy dried sweet potato and dried chestnuts. He recommended eating them with milk and plain yogurt as they were delicious.
    유노윤호와 최강창민의 음식 토크는 끝이 없었다. 몸관리 중인 유노윤호는 편의점 음식 중에서 고구마 말랭이와 밤 말린 것을 우유와 플레인 요거트에 찍어먹으면 맛있다고 추천했다.

TVXQ's tastes in food are similar. They both prefer rice and jjajangmyeon. Yunho: From young, on important days, I would eat jjajangmyeong." He said, "normally, I think a lot. So when I am concentrating on something, I can even go without eating for a couple of days. During those times, Other than memories of eating jjajangmyeon during times like that, I can't think of anything else." 동방신기의 음식 취향은 비슷했다. 두 사람 모두 밥과 자장면을 선호했다. 유노윤호는 "어린 시절부터 중요한 날에 자장면을 먹었다"며 "평소에 생각이 많다. 그래서 생각에 집중하면 이틀정도 아무것도 먹지 않을 때도 있다. 그럴 때마다 자장면을 시켜먹었던 기억밖에 나지 않는다"고 말했다.

Changmin's video message to fans consisted of : if they ate late-night snacks, they should go and exercise. Yunho's was idol-like as he gave a cringey ment. (i.e. he said it in an aegyo/acting cute way) 최강창민은 팬들에게 보내는 영상통화짤을 통해서 야식을 먹었으면 운동을 하라고 메시지를 보냈다. 유노윤호는 아이돌 답게 오글거리는 멘트를 이어갔다.

To end, Yunho: I don't know if this (VLIVE) is the last. We will be greeting you with even nicer items. 끝으로 최강창민과 유노윤호는 새로운 아이템으로 인사드리겠다고 말했다. 유노윤호는 "이게 마지막이 될지도 모르겠다. 더 좋은 아이템으로 인사드리겠다"고 인사를 전하며 방송을 마무리 했다.

19. Nindy

via: @snxy

cre as tagged

20. Nindy