[NEWS] Tohoshinki Time Live Tour 2013

Discussion in 'Tours by Tohoshinki' started by Nindy, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Nindy

Nindy Administrator Staff Member

Shilla DF ads

[​IMG]

credit shilladfs

2. Nindy

[TRANS] 130819 10 Review, TVXQ’s ‘LIVE TOUR 2013′ Finale, The Three Secrets That Captivated 70,000 Fans

[​IMG]

TVXQ and 70,000 fans at the Nissan Stadium were more pumped than they had been during the World Cup. Everyone who had gathered at the Nissan Stadium in Yokohama, Japan on the 17th had expressions of anticipation and excitement on their faces. Though the weather hit 33 degrees, no one had a frown on their face. The 17th marked the finale of TVXQ’s ‘LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME’ tour. The sheer size of the Nissan Stadium, which hosted the finals of the 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup, and the fluttering flags of TVXQ’s concert seemed to accentuate the fact that TVXQ are ‘the first international singers to hold a stadium concert’. Groups of fans who were there to watch the concert could be seen taking pictures in front of the main gate of the stadium.

One Japanese fan who had brought a suitcase with her said, “I cam from Sendai, which is two hours away by train. I’ll also be going to tomorrow’s (18th) concert,” and revealed that she likes TVXQ because they are ‘cute’. One fan said nothing but ‘perfect’. Because the venue itself is big enough to fit 72,000 people, for some fans, TVXQ must have looked so small. It’s gotten to the point where TVXQ have earned themselves the nickname ‘cotton bud Shinki’. When we asked fans why they were at the concert then if they couldn’t see TVXQ that well, they all gave the same answer. ‘Love’. Watching these fans giggle and laugh when asked about TVXQ, we could feel the sheer power that TVXQ have as the best and the first.

Having attracted 144,000 fans across two days, TVXQ’s concert at the Nissan Stadium was attended by a wide range, from boys in their teens to women in their fifties. Though they would not be able to see TVXQ that well, the fans all cheered and felt satisfied by the end of the concert. We’ve uncovered the secrets of TVXQ, the first Korean singers to hold a stadium concert.

Secret 1. TVXQ hit the ground running

[​IMG]

Wearing white clothes and appearing in elevators that looked like time capsules, TVXQ opened the doors of their concert with a rendition of ‘Fated’. Going along with the opening video that showed the duo fighting their enemy with lightsabers, the two members looked like protectors of the Earth who had just landed in the present. Fitting ‘Time’, the title of their concert, TVXQ looked like warriors who had come from the future in various videos during the concert and the clock-shaped stage and mechanical part-shaped props accentuated the concept of the concert.

In order to provide all 70,000 fans with a great view of TVXQ’s performances, 6 large screens were set up around the stage. A total of 10 screens were used for the concert, if one considers the screens that were used to create the background images of the performances. Stage equipment was also prepared to get TVXQ one step closer to their fans. They rode monorails that looked like spaceships and traveled around the entire stage. The stage that was created for the monorail circled the entire ground of the stadium and was 120m long. TVXQ also got off to sing and dance on the small stages spaced out within the monorail track. TVXQ tried to get a little closer to all 70,000 of their fans, no matter where they were sitting. The extended stage, which was the furthest away from the main stage, had a lot of thought put into it. The extended stage changed colors, rose up and spun, giving fans better access to the members. In the second half of the concert, TVXQ began moving around the empty spaces between the fans and handing out gifts as a special event.

Secret 2. Many sights to see

[​IMG]

All 70,000 fans received a watch at the concert venue, which was a prop that matched the concept of the concert. When the on button was turned on, the watches changed colors from red to green, blue and yellow. Though TVXQ’s official color is red, all 70,000 fans participated in color changes that became a highlight of the concert. The colors were controlled by a central control system and at one time, the watches were set to spell the words ‘We are T’, created one of the greatest moments of the concert.

TVXQ captivated their fans with both ballads and dance tracks. Their rendition of ‘I don’t know’ was coupled with an interactive stage that mixed the real stage with a hologram video, and they showcased their powerful side through tracks such as ‘Purple Line’, ‘HUMANOIDS’, ‘O Jung Ban Hap’ and ‘Catch Me’. Their harmonies and melodious voices shone through in songs such as ‘Still’, ‘Duet’, and ‘One and only one’. ‘Rat Tat Tat’ and ‘I miss you, I miss you, I can’t stand it’ showcased their cute side while ‘Ocean’ had everyone jumping up to the beat and waving their towels in the air.

Secret 3. A special stage, just for ‘LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME~’

[​IMG]

TVXQ’s latest tour featured a new song that was created just for U-Know Yunho’s solo performance. He appeared on stage wearing a cute tuxedo to sing ‘T style’. Dancing in front of a standing microphone, he was sexy and sophisticated with his dance moves. U-Know Yunho’s dancing, singing and raping skills merged with his showmanship, showcasing all of U-Know Yunho’s charms. Max Changmin appeared on stage with a guitar. With hair drenched in sweat and a sleeveless shirt on, Max Changmin played the guitar while performing ‘Rock with you’ to the cheers of his fans. After putting down his guitar, he ran around the stage and sang his heart out, like a true rock star.

TVXQ also performed a track from their new Japanese single, which is set to be released on the 4th of September, for the first time. Their new single ‘SCREAM’ is a song that features TVXQ’s performance skills and an intense sound, and was a great gift for the fans who were at the concert. TVXQ set aside of chunk of their time to introduce their live band and dancers, highlighting the high quality of their sound and choreography.

Source: [10asia]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

3. Nindy

[TRANS] 130819 [Review] Nissan Stadium’s TVXQ: Amassing 720,000 Audience Members Is Easier Said Than Done

[​IMG]

72,000 pearl red fanlights, a clock-shaped stage, a concert with the concept of ‘time’, the first non-Japanese singers…

Hallyu duo ‘TVXQ’ held the finale of their ‘TVXQ LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME~’ Five Dome tour at the Nissan Stadium in Yokohama, Japan and it was a blockbuster performance of epic size, concept and meaning.

The Nissan Stadium is a concert venue that can hold up to 72,000 people. Other than the seats needed to set up lighting and equipment, every single seat in the entire venue was filled, a rare sight to see in such a large scale.

Starting off with ‘FATED’, a track from their latest Japanese album ‘TIME’, which was released in March, the concert was filled with the sounds of songs such as ‘I Don’t Know’, ‘One More Thing’ and ‘Y3K’. The concept of ‘Time’ shined through in their concert. The main stage, which was 95m long and 22m high, was decorated with mechanical parts that looked like they were once part of a clock. At both ends of the stage stood time capsule-shaped equipment that helped U-Know Yunho (27) and Max Changmin (25) move around the stage. The entire experience felt like traveling through time.

The lighting effects that used the glow-in-the-dark watches that had been distributed to all 72,000 fans was a highlight of the show. Used once dusk settled in the sky and TVXQ began singing ‘Heart, Mind & Soul’, the watches changed the color of the fans’ fanlights from pearl red (the color that represents TVXQ) to other colors and made the audience a part of the concert. The colors were controlled using laptops and wireless signals.

These watches were similar to the LED bracelets that alternative rock band ‘Coldplay’ used when performing as ‘Xyloband’. The characteristic of these watches is that they give a sense of uniformity and extravagance. The ultimate highlight of the concert was when the second to fourth floors of the seats were controlled separately to create the letters ‘We Are TVXQ’.

[​IMG]

The Nissan Stadium, which also hosted the 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup, has been graced by legendary Japanese singers such as X-Japan, L’Arc~en~Ciel, SMAP and EXILE. Having already held arena and dome tours, TVXQ have become the first non-Japanese singers to hold a concert in the venue, proving yet again how popular they are in Japan.

Though it was a concept with an amazing size, concept and meaning, it would have been too much of a stretch had it not been for the two members’ strong foundation. U-Know Yunho’s dance skills and Max Changmin’s vocal talent exuded a masculine charm, and the duo had their fans laughing with small talk and imitations of celebrities and the animation ‘Attack on Titan’.

U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin’s teamwork shined through in songs such as ‘Catch Me’ and ‘Why’, the last song of the concert and the first song of their encore. Their ability to run around the main stage and the 120m long extended stages on the side for three and a half hours was quite surprising. The 120m long stages also became the route that the members’ 3m long monorails traveled around.

The two members were joined by a five-man band that featured percussionist Fukugana Matsuo and drummer Hanato Detsuya, a 20-member dance crew and 100 backup dancers.

If TVXQ’s previous concerts focused on creating awe-inspiring performances for the members, tonight’s performance focused more on being a ‘show’ with many sights to see. A good example of this is the fireworks show that took place when the encore performance came to an end with ‘Somebody to Love’. Though most of the attendees had been women in the past, many men and families could be seen in the crowd during tonight’s concert.

[​IMG]

Atsushi Abe (42), who was at the concert with his wife Mana Abe (42), said, “The reason why I like TVXQ is because they’re cute, amazing, and can sing and dance,” and “At first, I began liking them because I was influenced by my wife, and I like them because they have a lot of male fans and they take care of their male fans.”

Eiko Gamiyauchi (66), a long time fan of TVXQ, said, “I like all of TVXQ’s songs, and I feel more strength and vitality when I listen to their music,” and “I’ll be watching the concert with my daughter, and the other four members of our family have gotten seats elsewhere to enjoy the concert. Everyone in our family is a TVXQ fan.”

The members couldn’t hide their gratitude for their fans. U-Know Yunho said, “The stadium is so big. We’re the first international artistes to hold a concert at the Nissan Stadium. And it’s all thanks to you all.” Max Changmin said, “To be honest, holding a concert in such a large venue can be physically draining, but you all have given us so much power.”

They also expressed their pride as they said, “Today marks a new page in TVXQ’s history. I’m happy to be spending this precious time with you all” (Max Changmin) and, “Nissan Stadium was a gift for you all. Thank you!” (U-Know Yunho)

There were Koreans in the audience as well. Ms Lee (28), who filed for a break to visit Japan for two days, said, “I thought that Tokyo Dome was the highest one could do, but I was proven wrong by this stadium. I’m so proud of them and I decided to fly to Japan to watch them perform.”

[​IMG]

Fans arrived at the concert venue in the morning, regardless of the 30 degree weather and the fact that they had assigned seats. The lines that started in the New Yokohama Station, which is 20 minutes away from the Nissan Stadium, were as amazing as the view of the stadium filled to the brim with fans.

Tonight’s concert proved that TVXQ, who made their Japanese debut in 2005, are still evolving and becoming more popular than ever. Many of the fans were middle school students who had become fans two to three years ago. Jueri (13) and Gapuyu (15), who had come from Chiba and Nagoya, said, “Not only are they good-looking, but they’re also great singers and dancers. We recently became fans of TVXQ.”

Youko Kikuta (34), a staff member of AVEX LIVE, the company that’s worked with TVXQ since their first Japanese concert, said, “When they made their debut, they started off in a small-scale theater, but they’ve been able to come so far because they’ve touched their fans at each other, prompting fans to bring their friends and family,” and “Their latest success is more meaningful because they achieved it through only their passion and high quality performances, rather than through a fad or the power of the media.”

A representative of the J-POP industry stated, “Though it’s true that K-pop and the Hallyu Wave have died down in Japan, TVXQ will continue to grow in popularity with a growing fandom.”

TVXQ attracted 72,000 fans in the same venue on the 18th, with a total of 144,000 fans joining them across two days. Fans who were unable to go the concert were able to attend a live viewing that was held in 38 theaters across Japan, including Hokkaido and Osaka.

Source: [newsis]

4. Nindy

Thanks to uncle Google lol...but the trans quite good

[​IMG]

Japan tour that mobilized 850,000 people to be TVXQ's first foreign artists ended

August 17, [2013 ~ TIME ~ TVXQ LIVE TOUR] national tour of Dong Bang Shin Ki, which started in April this year, reached the finale performances that took place at Nissan Stadium on the 18th.

Performance of this time a total of 26 tracks theme song of "best proposal" drama that was delivered by BeeTV theme song of the popular anime "One Piece" and "Share The World" and "OCEAN" was unveiled. For this tour, we have prepared a new song in both Yunho, Changmin, Changmin wowed greatly venue Munekyun lock number in "Rock With You" dance track seductive Yunho and "T Style". , Scheduled for release in September, "SCREAM" was also unveiled further.

The performance of this time was a series of highlights from the beginning to the end, production is also elaborate, color changes all at once red, yellow, blue, purple by the time, LED watch that was distributed to the audience, beautiful stadium adorned. In the finale, light dazzling silver tape wraps up the hall, chorus by fans at encore sounded gentle sound in the whole stadium, live, closing at last impressive.

The performances in two days, and attract 14 million people, was made live viewing at the cinema of Japan 38 Osaka, Kyoto, Hokkaido, Hiroshima, and Okinawa.

TVXQ a successful Japan five major dome tour the first ever as an artist of South Korea, to a record of 550,000 people that they recorded last year, 850 000 people were mobilized in this tour, became the foreign artists most.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Photo: SMENTERTAINMENT

Source: http://www.billboard...ws/detail/14487

credit Redotwin

5. Nindy

[​IMG]
    THSK concert attendance statistics from U-Gata News

2006 20,000
    2007 77,000
    2008 150,000
    2009 300,000
    2012 550,000
    2013 850,000

Total ~1,950,000

Such a great achievement, I’m proud of them. ^ ^

credit: themaxchangmin

6. Nindy

[TRANS] 130819 ‘Japanese Tour Finale’ TVXQ, The Achievements Made By These Two Men

[​IMG]

Since making their Japanese debut eight years ago, TVXQ (U-Know Yunho, Max Changmin) have become the first non-Japanese singers to perform at the Nissan Stadium, proving yet again that they are the greatest stars of the Hallyu Wave.

TVXQ made their Japanese debut in 2005 and employed a glocalization strategy, starting at the bottom and working their way up slowly but surely. Now, they are the most representative success case in K-pop’s history.

TVXQ held the finale of their ‘TVXQ LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME~’ Five Dome tour, which attracted 850,000 people across 18 concerts, at the Nissan Stadium on the 17th and 18th of August.

We’ve looked back on the achievements made by TVXQ during their last Japanese tour.

#86,800,000,000 = TVXQ have recorded sales of over 80 billion Won through ticket sales alone for their latest tour. With tickets costing an average of 9,000 Yen each (9,800 for the stadium, 8,800 for the dome concerts), a calculation of 850,000 tickets for all 18 concerts since last November comes to this number.

#2,000,000 = Since their first tour in 2006, TVXQ have brought in a total of 1,947,000 audience members. If one takes into consideration the people who attended the live viewing session of the concert, this number is expected to tip over the two million mark.

#300 = Considering the fact that TVXQ’s finale was held at the biggest concert venue in Japan, over 200 staff members were on location to help out. The concert was held up by the hard work and effort of these people as they handled set pieces, lighting equipment and safety precautions. Adding in the 120 support dancers, dance crew and band who made the concert shine brighter, the total number of people involved in the concert is over 300.

#120 = 120 reporters from both Japan and Korea were on location to capture every moment. With TVXQ in the spotlight of both the Korean and Japanese press, the reporters could easily see how popular they are in Japan.

#95 = The size of the stage was beyond our imagination, with the main stage measuring at 95m wide and 22m tall. The square-shaped extended stage that surrounded the fans allowed TVXQ to get that much closer to their fans. The stage was a sight to see. TVXQ made their appearance on a 120m long monorail and had their fans screaming.

#13 = This is the number of singers who have held concerts at the Nissan Stadium, the place where the finals of the Korea-Japan World Cup were held. TVXQ are the 13th artistes to stand on this stage, following legendary Japanese artistes such as X-Japan, L’Arc~en~Ciel, SMAP and EXILE. TVXQ are the first non-Japanese singers to hold a concert at the Nissan Stadium.

#4 = TVXQ are the fourth non-Japanese artistes to hold a Five Dome tour in Japan, following Bon Jovi, the Eagles and Billy Joel. They are the first Asian artistes to do so.

Source: [starnews]

7. Nindy

[TRANS] 130819 TVXQ’s Japanese Fans Say, “The Two Members Are Both Charming, It’s Hard To Say Who’s Better”

[​IMG]

TVXQ, the forerunners of the ‘K-POP’ boom in Japan, have yet again proved just how popular they are.

On the 17th and 18th of August, TVXQ held the finale of their ‘TVXQ LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME~’ Five Dome tour at the Nissan Stadium in Yokohama, Japan.

Nissan Stadium seats 72,000 people, which means that TVXQ have attracted a total of 144,000 people across two days.

The responses we received from Japanese fans on the 17th were varied. Though most of TVXQ’s fans were young women in the group’s earlier days, their fan base has expanded to both genders and all ages these days.

Kimiko Hayashi (26, female) said, “The reason I like TVXQ is because they are such good people. They’re also capable of amazing performances,” and “Though I like both members, I’m a bigger fan of Max Changmin. Though he’s a tough guy most of the time, the soft smiles he gives out from time to time are so charming.”

Fumiya Gato (23, male) said, “I became a fan of TVXQ three years ago and have been coming to their concerts for the past two years,” and “I came to tonight’s concert with my mother. Luckily, my mother is also a fan of TVXQ, so she came with me. She loves both members and thinks that they’re both so charming that it’s hard to say who is better.”

Married couples and elderly fans drew our attention as well. Atsushi Abe (42, male) and Mana Abe (42, female) stated, “We’re so excited to see TVXQ perform at the Nissan Stadium,” and “If we ever get the opportunity, we’d like to watch TVXQ hold a concert in Korea as well. I first began liking them because I was influenced by my wife, but I’ve seen that they’ve gained a lot of male fans, and I like them because they take care of their male fans.”

Eiko Gamiyauchi (66, female) said, “I’ve been a fan of TVXQ for a long time. I like U-Know Yunho a little more than Max Changmin, and it’s because he’s very hardworking, a trait my generation favors in people,” and “I’ll be watching the concert with my daughter, and the other four members of our family have gotten seats elsewhere to enjoy the concert. Everyone in our family is a TVXQ fan.”

TVXQ’s concert was held in Nissan Stadium, which has a seating capacity of 72,000 people, and the duo have attracted 144,000 people across two days. This is the biggest tour held and the biggest audience attracted by a Korean singer.

Attracting a total of 850,000 people to their 18 concerts, TVXQ have proved yet again that they are still the frontrunners of the ‘K-POP’ boom with immense popularity to support them.

Source: [sbs etv]

8. Nindy

[​IMG]

credit as tagged

#TVXQ! Japan Live Tour in Nissan Stadium has made the front page in various Japanese newspapers! (f.SMTOWNGLOBAL)

[​IMG]

9. Nindy

TVXQ′s Max Changmin Says Badminton Changed Him

Max Changmin revealed that the secret behind his stamina is actually badminton.

TVXQ (DBSK) held a press conference for its TVXQ Live Tour 2013 Time on August 17, after performing 26 songs across three hours at the Nissan Stadium.

[​IMG]

Max Changmin said, "I was really worried about my physical strength because at times during our dome tour I felt so tired I just wanted to lie down. I think I was able to build on my strength because I′ve been playing badminton for a show I appear in."

The singer has been appearing as a steady member of the KBS2 sports variety show Our Neighborhood′s Masters of Variety and Sports.

He added, "I think badminton is a great sport. It helped me become a new man. I really enjoyed the concert because I had strength left over."

U-know Yunho said about his own stamina, "I′ll be almost 30 years old (in Korean age) next year, considering how I was born in the beginning of the year. I feel like I′ve been trying to keep up. I don′t want to fall behind Changmin, and I don′t want to hear that I′m too old now."

He added, "I gave my best in heart more than body. Since we′re human, we pull out more strength we didn′t even realize was there if we′re really cheered on."

He then joked, "I think I′ll have to take up badminton too."

TVXQ concluded its dome tour with a set of concerts at Nissan Stadium from August 17-18.

Photo credit: SM Entertainment

Source: http://mwave.interes...n/article/43729

10. Nindy

TVXQ Talks About the Past 10 Years

It′s already been 10 years since TVXQ (DBSK) landed in K-Pop, and this year the group is really set to celebrate the meaningful anniversary.

On the day they drew 72,000 fans to the Nissan Stadium in Japan, the members, despite their modesty, couldn′t hide the confidence they felt in themselves and their success.

U-know Yunho and Max Changmin answered to press on August 17 in a press conference after its TVXQ Live Tour 2013 Time concert.

This December, the group will meet its 10th anniversary since its debut with Hug in 2004.

[​IMG]

Max Changmin said, "It′ll be 10 years since our debut this year. We went from our first performance at a music show to a showcase at the Jamsil Olympics Main Stadium and performances at Japan′s houses, halls, arenas and domes. Back then, I kept thinking that time was going so slowly. Now that I look back on those times, I can now say whatever I have to say proudly thanks to those 10 years. We can now hold concerts in large venues with a lot of people."

He added, "A lot of our staff members wiped away tears today. I′m proud that we didn′t just work hard without any direction; we paved TVXQ′s way with our sweat and effort."

[​IMG]

"We′ve been thinking a lot about our 10th anniversary," U-know Yunho then said. "We can′t say exactly what, but we′re sure we′ll be holding a special concert or event. It′s important that we show a new side to ourselves. We′ve been thinking a lot."

He added, "I don′t really have a goal; I have people I want to be like. I′ve been looking up to our seniors a lot. Like our seniors, who become better with time, I hope we can also be artists that our juniors can look up to."

TVXQ became the first foreign artist to perform at the Nissan Stadium in Japan on August 17 and 18.

Source: http://mwave.interes...n/article/43743

11. Nindy

[​IMG]
    井上慎二郎 Inoue Shinjiroh

Inoue Shinjiroh, the composer and lyric writer of many of Tohoshinki's songs
    (including 'Back to Tomorrow, 'Duet', 'Still', 'One and Only One', 'I Know', etc.), posted about him attending Tohoshinki's Nissan Stadium live.
    (He posted in both Japanese and English, very sweet! ^^)

Yesterday, August 18th, I visited Tohoshinki's TIME tour final in NISSAN stadium.

The show was just so great!!

I cannot write everything, so I will just write down the self-applaude facts.

With the incidental staging of open-air stadium, listening to "One and Only One" under the reddering sky was great.

Moreover, "OCEAN" and "In Our Time" with the audiences' LED wristband was great also. I don't know how that works, but the audiences wristband were controlled remotely, and
    it turned the concert audiences into Giant LED display.

And the evolved "Rock with U"...

Only if Yoichiro Nomura (belonging to my production office, glor), was not sitting next to me, I would cry with the tears of sensation. lol

Who can imagine, the songs that I made will be performed in front of 70,000 audiences.

I, myself did not imagine, neither..

The scale of the show was humongous, so I cannot find the right Japanese word...

It was "amazing!!", "fantastic!!", and "great!!" experience.

It was so nice to see the front row audiences that were singing, and cheering, with my own eyes.

I am also a player, but how lucky I am as a composer to enjoy the stage, which I would not be able to experience if I were on a stage.

Being on the top, but still evolving Tohoshinki, I will try not to be tossed off and try my best to make good songs for them.

I will give back this sensation in 100 times larger!! lol

[Note]: This is the gag that Yunho used during the Nissan Stadium lives. He was imitating a popular Japanese drama character *"Hanzawa Naoki".
    Different from Hanzawa who wanted to give 100 times heavier punishments to people who set him up, Yunho used this phrase to express that he wants to give back 100 times more love to the fans.

Source: Inoue Shinjiroh's Facebook
    Distributed by: ContinueTVXQ.com
    PLEASE DON'T MODITY SOURCE

*"Hanzawa Naoki". (半澤直樹) is the highest viewer ratings drama at this moment in Japan

12. Nindy

Japanese Press Show Surprise at TVXQ′s Latest Feat at the Nissan Stadium

TVXQ (DBSK) surprised not only Korean press but also Japanese press with its successful series of concerts at the Nissan Stadium.

TVXQ′s TVXQ Live Tour 2013 Time Finale in Nissan Stadium was held from August 17-18 in Yokohama.

[​IMG]

Nikkan Sports, Sankei Sports, Daily Sports, Junichi Sports, Sports Nippon, Sports Hochi and more media outlets reported on how TVXQ became the first foreign artist to perform at the venue this day.

Nikkan Sports stated in its report published on August 19, "TVXQ left deep footprints in Japanese musical history, and now its new phase of history has started to move again."

Sankei Sports said, "A whirlwind of heat hit the Nissan Stadium due to TVXQ. The 850,000 audience it gathered for its tour broke the record it previously set with 550,000 last year, and became the biggest audience record for a foreign artist in Japan."

"The two members of TVXQ were allowed into the sacred place after leading the K-Pop boom, and they gave their all for the performance," Daily Sports reported.

Other outlets touched on the meaning of the concert and on TVXQ′s elevated status in the country.

[​IMG]

On television, Fuji TV′s Mezamashi TV, NTV′s Oha! 4 News Live, TV Asahi′s Yajiuma TV, TBS′ N Star, NTV′s News Everyand more shows also covered the issue.

TVXQ will next perform at A-Nation, and appear onstage for the music festival on August 25 in Osaka and on August 31 in Tokyo. Its next single album Scream will be released on September 4.

http://mwave.interes...n/article/43806

13. Nindy

Japan Media Praises TVXQ, 'Huge Footprint in Japan Music Industry'

TVXQ, WHO RECENTLY FINISHED THEIR NISSAN STADIUM CONCERT, HAS RECEIVED GREAT PRAISE AND ATTENTION FROM THE JAPAN MEDIA.

[​IMG]

Japan Media Praises TVXQ, 'Huge Footprint in Japan Music Industry'

On August 17-18, TVXQ held their 'TVXQ Live Tour 2013-TIME-Final in Nissan Stadium' with their fans.

At the concert, many top media and news were there to report the concert.

With many articles released about the concert, one famous media stated, "TVXQ has left a huge footprint in Japan's music industry. New history has begun to be written starting with TVXQ and their accomplishments. Another news site commented, "Due to TVXQ, the stadium was filled with energy and positive vibes. They have broken their previous record for having the most fans attend the concert."

Along with news, many TV broadcasts about the concert was also aired, showing off their global popularity.

On the other hand, TVXQ will be attending the 'a-nation' festival at the end of this month.

Source: http://www.kpopstarz...ic-industry.htm

14. Nindy

TVXQ! with concert audience record as first foreign artist says "Hopefully, our junior singers can break our record" (Q&A)

tvreport | 2013.08.19 08:39
    last updated | 2013.08.19 14:37

[​IMG]

[TV Report=Yokohama (Japan) Lee Soo-ah] TVXQ! has set the largest and first record in terms of the number of audience members as a Korean singer in Japan.

TVXQ! said, "We realized our dream," in the press conference held immediately after their finale concert of 'TVXQ! Five-dome Tour LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME~' held on August 17 at Nissan Stadium in Yokohama, Japan.

TVXQ! had a concert at Nissan Stadium on August 17 and 18. They held a solo concert at Nissan Stadium for the first time as a foreign artist in ten years since their debut in Korea and in eight years in Japan. A total of 144,000 audience members, each concert bringing in 72,000, came to their concert. They brought in about KRW 16 billion (JPY 9,800 per capita) only in two days.

The total number of audience members who came to TVXQ!’s Japan concerts including those from the Five-dome Tour reaches 850,000 (18 concerts). It is the largest scale among TVXQ!’s solo concerts and records the largest number of audience members that a Korean singer brought in. The following is the Q&A for TVXQ! who achieved a historic accomplishment.

How do you feel about the concert of your dream?

U-know Yun-ho: We have come this far starting from a small-sized concert. I have mixed feelings. It is the achievement made with Chang-min, staff members, and fans. Particularly, our fans gave sincere support to us. I am happy that we have good news for our fans in Korea as well as those overseas. In fact, we were worried a lot about a concert at a stadium, 1.5 times larger than a dome. However, we made it. The support from fans energizes me even without my knowledge. I had real fun finishing the concert.

Max Chang-min: I am pleased to make come true the unbelievable dream of performing live at a stadium as soon as we safely finished the Five-dome Tour, my long-time dream. I am sincerely thankful for the fans who waited and lined up from the morning for the concert of the middle of summer. I expected that I would be really nervous in front of the largest audience in our history, but I enjoyed the concert.

How do you feel as the first foreign singer who performed at Nissan Stadium in eight years since your debut in Japan?

U-know Yun-ho: It was unimaginable when I first heard about it. I thought that having a concert at a dome was the best because singers who perform there are amazing artists. A stadium was different from a dome for sure. Our top priority was to manage our stage to make audience have fun. We ran on the stadium track out of the thought that we should check distances and movement lines for ourselves. We worked out in advance to imporve our physical strength.

The stadium concert gave me an opportunity to look back on myself. Anyone is stressed out. As I said in the concert, I realized that I relieved my stress on stage. The concert made me realize just that. Seeing everyone from the elderly to the handicapped waving a towel or jumping together, I thought, “This is it.” I was proud to know that we can give hope and good energy to someone.

Max Chang-min: I only knew Nissan Stadium as a place for soccer games when I was young. It was the biggest concert we held in other countries. I feel proud about the fact that many local people came to a concert held by a foreigner and we can bring together the largest number of audience members. I want to try harder and become a singer loved by international fans as well as Japanese fans. There is a wall of a different country and a different language, but I will make every effort to become an international artist who overcomes those obstacles.

How did you feel when you saw 72,000 people from the stage?

Max Chang-min: I even feel angry that there are not enough words to describe the scene and the best expression possible is, “It was spectacular.” It was the biggest number of people that I had ever seen. I was proud. I had complicated feelings. I could not express those feelings in words like ‘good’, ‘nice’, or 'happy’. I think that it will be such a precious memory. Personally, I thought that it was fortunate that my physical strength improved, probably because I was playing badminton for the show 'Cool Kiz on the Block’. During the Dome Tour, I wanted to lie down by the middle of the schedule out of exhaustion, but I felt different this time. Badminton is such an amazing sport. It totally changed me. I liked the concert even more since I had enough energy to lead it till the end.

U-know Yun-ho: I should learn badminton, too. I will turn 30 years old in Korean age next year since my birthday falls into February. I did not want to hear that I am older than Chang-min. I wanted to do my best and hit the limit. That is why I ran on the stadium track during the last song. I decided to do so yesterday. I thought that I would be exhausted to death anyway. I decided to run for audience. I will say that I just did my best, not that my physical strength was good. The more our fans supported me, the more I could muster my energy up.

What was the concept of the concert? It is said that you saw many new fans.

U-know Yun-ho: The title of our latest album released in Japan this year is 'Time'. This year marks the tenth anniversary in Korea and we are heading toward about tenth anniversary in Japan as well. That is why we chose the concept of the past, present, and future of TVXQ!. We planned to show nice performance, do a trendy genre, and then enjoy a concert together. We wanted to make the concert have a story. We will continue to sing and dance until we can, but the time when we focus more on enjoying performance with audience rather than on dancing will come.

I heard that we got many new fans. I heard that people choose a TVXQ! concert for a date. Though I am embarrassed to say this, we got passionate response from male fans. At first they come alone, and then they come together with their family and relatives, friends, and lovers. The TVXQ! concert has become a show not just for some enthusiastic fans. I think that we received good responses since we had made efforts to present an enjoyable concert.

You became one of the best singers in the eighth year since your debut in Japan. How do you feel?

U-know Yun-ho: Before we debuted in Japan, our agency had told us that is would be a new experience, but give us a hard time at the same time. We achieved a good result with ‘Hug’ in Korea, but we had to renew our mindset in Japan. The situation was differently when we actually went to Japan. We promised to take one step at a time, looking at crows at a park in Japan. I just let it out at that time and now it has become a reality. I feel good that I became a man who honored the promise.

Max Chang-min: It would be a life if a singer does not have a sense of pride on stage at all. In some sense, I want to put it as confidence. I want to fascinate and allure audience with our performance and remarks. A singer will feel proud when he/she succeeds to do so. It is true that we want to do better and control audience, addicted to such pride. It can be seen as arrogant, but 'pride' drives us to improve even more and try harder. That is why I want to feel more pride on stage going in the future.

TVXQ!, what is your next goal?

Max Chang-min: There is no specific goal as to where to have a concert. Honestly, the stadium concert is like a dream. It was nice to try various stages and to perform in front of a large audience since the stadium was huge. For audience, however, it is hard to be together with a singer since they are farther away from stage than thought. I feel sorry about it. We had opportunities to be close to audience during Dome concerts. I wanted to make an eye contact with everyone who waited for so long and express my gratitude to them, but, sadly, I couldn’t. I want to become a singer who can be close to audience regardless of size of a concert hall. My goal is to become a singer who has a solid and full charisma inside instead of focusing on fancy appearances and who can sincerely interact with fans.

U-know Yun-ho: Chang-min already said what I had wanted to say. I want to become an artist who can deal with any size of concert halls. I want to become an artist who can meet the needs of audience. Sometimes I want to hold a concert especially for men, women, or married people. I want to see TVXQ! become an example for our junior singers as a duo who continues to perform for a long time.

15. Nindy

There are many junior singers that follow TVXQ!. Any comments for them?

U-know Yun-ho: We have always been the same. We just enjoy every moment of our performance instead of being pressured to improve constantly. We have come this far while finding fun from every size of concerts. We do not consider ourselves as mega-stars, which appealed to the public. I think that fans like us because we showed ourselves as we are and tried to study. They like us because we break our own records, and try to achieve our goal till the end. Our junior singers are doing fine. I saw a lot of nice ones. At the moment that we came this far, we feel that this is a beginning. It is vital to try one’s best anywhere and to study one’s own performance.

Max Chang-min: We set the pleasing record of performing at Nissan Stadium as a foreign artist. Promoting ourselves in Japan, we heard a lot that we broke someone’s record. Hopefully, our junior singers could break our record, which allows those of the next generation can advance into other markets around the world. Letting the world know about K-pop music and Korea is a way to enhance prestige of the nation. We hope that our juniors can grow bigger than us. I hope that they do their best with a good attitude. We hope that TVXQ! can pave the way for K-pop music to be known around the world instead of being a duo that just set a new record.

This year marks the tenth anniversary of your debut in Korea. How do you feel? What plan do you have?

U-know Yun-ho: Many thoughts are on my mind celebrating the tenth anniversary. I have communicated with my agency so far and we will celebrate it through anything including albums, concerts, or events. I think that it will be a good opportunity to show a new aspect of TVXQ!. The goal in the future is the one. I want to become a quality artist instead of a mega-star. I want to become a singer who can be a model for my junior singers even a long time later.

Max Chang-min: We had concerts of many different types from the debut performance (Concert of Boa-Britney) to the showcase held in Jamsil Stadium, house and hall concerts right after our debut in Japan, and Arena, Dome, and Stadium concerts. I thought that time was passing slowly at that time. I am shy to say this, but I feel overwhelmed that I grew up for the past decade. Right after the concert when I saw staff members wipe their tears out while talking with me, I choked up. Fortunately, we did not do our best pointlessly for the last decade. We built a road called TVXQ! based on our efforts. We will do our best in the future.

Photograph=TVXQ! Nissan Stadium concert (SM Entertainment)

By Lee Soo-ah 2sooah@tvreport.co.kr

Copyright ⓒ tvreport.co.kr Unauthorized Reproduction and Distribution Prohibited

Source: http://m.star.naver....2&lfrom=twitter

16. Nindy

TVXQ Nissan Stadium shows, Japanese media headlines / YTN

credit ytnnews24

17. Nindy

[​IMG]

[130821] Yunho’s message to Cassiopeia:

To Cassiopeia~♡ Thank you for coming all the way to Nissan Stadium! Did you see today’s awesome performance and enjoying UKnow? You gave me lots of strength~ Thank you ^_^

Trans by holatvxq

[​IMG]

Yunho: To. CASSIOPEIA, thank you for coming out to Nissan Stadium~! Did you see U-Know in good shape and having fun? you all have given me a great deal of strength~ Thank you~^_^♥

Changmin: TO. CASSIOPEIA, thank you for coming afar^^ we will perform well and go back^^ Fighting\^0^/

Translation credit: @WorldMaxified

[TRANS] 130821 [TVXQ] To. Cassiopeia From. TVXQ

[​IMG]

[U-Know]
    To. Cassiopeia~
    Thank you for coming~ all the way to the Nissan Stadium~!
    Did you enjoy… watching today’s U-Know, who had a great time and looked great too~??
    You gave us so much strength~
    Thank you~^^

[Max]
    To. Cassiopeia
    Thank you for giving us your support from so far away^^
    We’ll hold a great concert, and then we’ll come back to you~^^
    Let’s go!

Source: [e-mail + Olleh Cassiopeia]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  18. Nindy

[TRANS] 130820 “A Lasting Mark Made In Japan’s Musical History!” … The Japanese Media Go Crazy About TVXQ

[​IMG]

TVXQ become the first international singers to perform at the Nissan Stadium in Japan

The Japanese media are going crazy about TVXQ’s Nissan Stadium.

On the 17th and 18th of August, TVXQ held the finale of their ‘TVXQ LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME~’ tour at the Nissan Stadium in Yokohama, Japan. They attracted 144,000 fans to their concerts across two days.

The day’s concert was reported on by major Japanese press companies such as Nikkan Sports, Sankei Sports, Daily Sports, Chunichi Sports, Sports Nippon and Sports Hochi.

Nikkan Sports praised TVXQ’s concert and said, “TVXQ have made their mark in the history of Japanese music and their new history has just begun.”

Sankei Sports stated, “Nissan Stadium was overflowing with passion because of TVXQ. Having attracted a total of 850,000 fans to their tour, TVXQ have broken last year’s record of 550,000 and have the highest record for any international artiste.”

Reports on TVXQ was made by news programs such as FujiTV’s ‘Mezamashi TV’, NTV’s ‘Oha! 4 NEWS LIVE’, TV Asahi’s ‘Yajiuma TV’ TBS’ ‘Nstar’ and NTV’s ‘news every’.

The Nissan Stadium, which is considered to be the next step after ‘the concert hall of dreams’ Tokyo Dome, was the venue for TVXQ’s latest concerts on the 17th and 18th, and is a stage that only the top stars in Japan can stand on. Only a few of Japan’s top stars have performed there, including X-Japan, SMAP and EXILE, and TVXQ are the 13th artistes to do so.

TVXQ are the first international singers to hold a concert in the venue, and this has become a very meaningful achievement for both Korea and Japan.

Meanwhile, TVXQ will be participating in the a-nation concert at the Nagai Stadium in Osaka on the 25th and the Ajinomoto Stadium in Tokyo on the 31st. They will also release their new Japanese single ‘SCREAM’ on the 4th of September.

Source: [joynews24]

19. Nindy

[TRANS] 130821 TVXQ’s Every Move Is In The Center Of The Spotlight In Japan.. ‘The Power Of A 850,000-Strong Tour’

TVXQ’s every move is in the center of the spotlight of the Japanese press, proving once again how popular they are.

TVXQ made a surprise appearance at the VIP screening of the movie ‘Sadako 3D 2′, which was held at the Yomiuri Hall in Tokyo on the 20th. This is because TVXQ are set to sing ‘SCREAM’, the theme song of the movie.

TVXQ’s appearance at the screening was in the spotlight of the Japanese press. Sankei and Nikkan Sports reported TVXQ’s surprise appearance in their respective newspapers on the 21st.

[​IMG]

On this day, U-Know Yunho said, “Sadako is very popular in Korea as well. I saw the recently released film and it was really scary,” while Max Changmin explained, “If you see the promotional video of ‘SCREAM’, you’ll be able to see that we’ve incorporated Sadako’s movements into our choreography.”

Meanwhile, TVXQ held the finale of their Japanese tour at the Nissan Stadium in Yokohama on the 18th and attracted 72,000 fans to the event, while they brought together a total of 850,000 fans for the 18 concerts of their tour.

Source: [osen]

20. Nindy

[FACEBOOK] 130822 Exclusive Clip of ‘Tohoshinki Japan Live Tour 2013 ~ TIME ~ Final in Nissan Stadium

[​IMG]

LINK: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/78477

Source: Naver
    Credit: TVXQ Facebook
    Shared by: WBC