[ENG SUB] 190613 Interview with Yunho's best friend

Discussion in '2016~2020' started by Nindy, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Nindy

Nindy Administrator Staff Member

[ENG SUB] 190613 Yunho 's Enthusiasm from the days of elementary school

2. Nindy

Nindy Administrator Staff Member

[VIDEO / TRANS]

FAN: the online community decided to find out what Yunho is in real life and what it hides. And for that, they decided to talk to Hong Jung-in, who has been a close friend of Yunho for about 20 years.

And here are the highlights of what was heard:

Jung-in and Yunho were classmates from second to fifth grade of primary school. When they were in the fourth grade, because of school festivals, the guys started dancing.
    Jung-in not sure whether Yunho had an interest in dancing or not, but when Yunho moved to another school, where he studied in the middle classes, he became seriously interested in dancing.

Jung-in said he was very proud of Yunho. That he always tries to come to his concerts or performances. He added that on stage, Yunho was always burning with passion, and he had never seen Yunho try his best. Jung-in believes that no singer in Korea can match the passion of Yunho on stage.

As a child, Yunho was just as passionate and always tried his best. When the guys were in the fifth grade, they both ran for vice-president. Yunho tried his best and won the election. Already from his youth, he had a strong sense of pride and competitive spirit. He was very confident.

One day, Yunho was seriously into bowling, and all of his friends were involved in it. Yunho was at the center of this madness.Once they played bowling, and Yunho either lost or won, and so the game continued until 7 am the next day.
    Friends call Yunho fighter with a competitive spirit.

Yunho appreciates friendship very much. He always takes care of his friends and does everything for them that he can. He is very reliable, but sometimes Jung-in bothers. He believes that if he makes even a small mistake, it will negatively affect Yunho. When Jungin talks about this to Yunho, he instead of reassuring his friend, tells him not to make mistakes.
    Yunho takes everything very seriously. He always tries and prepares in advance.

Yunho and his friends have a group chat, and Yunho has the most active participant there. He constantly sends them videos of his performances or excerpts from the dramas with his participation. By sharing these videos, he is trying to get people's opinions or to get advice from them.

When Jung-in sees Yunho in dramas, he feels awkward at this moment and thinks that this is not the friend he knows. Jung-in also said that he enjoyed the cameo role of Yunho in the Hojun drama.

About charity:
    Yunho tells his friends that they can do more, that they can do some good deeds. Many of his friends come from Gwangju. Together they went to an orphanage in their hometown as volunteers. They played football with the kids, dined with them and had a great time.
    Yunho's goal is to open a school in the future, and he constantly talks about it with friends. Jung-in no doubt that if Yunho really ever opens his school, he will approach this very responsibly.

Jung-in's mom is friends with Yunho's mom since the boys went to primary school together. He calls her mom when he comes to her restaurant. She perceives him not as a celebrity, but as her son - kind and sweet.

In the restaurant, Yunho loves to eat fried octopus, fried pork, fish, crabs. He eats everything and is not picky about food. When he arrives, he does not ask for a menu, but simply says: "Dinner, please."

Jung-in's mom's message for Yunho:
    “Yunho-ya. This is mom. Recently you had a hard time when you were recording a new album, and you lost a lot of weight. So give yourself a break. If you lose weight too much, then for me it is not too good. It may look beautiful, but when I see you so thin ... It bothers me ... So stop losing weight. And I hope that the album will become a mega hit. Keep up the good work! But above all, stay healthy! I do not need anything else! Stay healthy! ”

Jung-in’s message to Yunho:
    “ I’m not very good at it.
    We have been friends for about 20 years. We had a lot of ups and downs. We shared many problems and concerns, encouraged each other.
    Going forward, I hope that we can remain friends who support each other. And your solo album, I will be rooting for you! Dare! ”

Cr: FANthe

translation is made for the group Jung Yunho♔TVXQ♔U-Know Yunho and is forbidden to be published on other resources without indicating the source

Credit: