[2013] FRAU July Issue 2013

Discussion in '2011~2015' started by Nindy, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Nindy

Nindy Administrator Staff Member

TOHOSHINKI FEATURED IN "FRAU" JULY 2013 ISSUE

[​IMG]

[Interview/Trans/Scans] 130610 FRaU Magazine

[​IMG]
    (cr: Haroo)

[​IMG]
    (cr: ellen0609)

“Tohoshinki has many summer singles, but I think OCEAN is a song that can make this summer more lively and fun. I think this song is stylish and has a good beat that fits our age.”

_Yunho

[​IMG]

“If our previous summer songs were like the summer breeze, this song is more like “let’s have fun this hot summer!” kind of tune. The image of “night festival by the beach” is what makes the difference from our previous songs.”

_Changmin

[​IMG]

Yunho and Changmin talk about their new single, OCEAN that is a dance number with a beat. The accompanying song is “Wedding Dress”. This song is also the theme song for “The Best Proposal” (BEE TV) making it perfect for this months FRaU theme.

[TIME], which was released this spring, has been in the top charts, and they are currently in the midst of their 5 major dome tour that has been a goal for them since their debut. As individuals, they have starred in movies and dramas and have also received high appraisal as actors.

Is “Marriage” something realistic for these 2 developing men.

When we tell them, “There are many women who would want to marry you,“Yunho warmly answers back with “Shall we?” While Changmin humbly says, “You overrate us,” while smiling shyly. You can see their different characters by their reactions.

[​IMG]

“Friends my age are starting to get married. I feel that marriage is something to “celebrate” so I feel that you can also feel security. But it is also something that needs responsibility. I think you should get married when you know you can “protect” the other.”

_Yunho

[​IMG]

“There are things I need to do before I get married…although it’s not something specific, I want to enjoy my work and life more. I think marriage is something everyone thinks as “maybe one day”. It’s the same for me, but maybe a little further away.”

_Changmin

[​IMG]

Yunho, 27 and Chanmin, 25. Their current thoughts. They both see marriage as a positive thing.

“I feel marriage will make you brighter. As an artist, we have many activities overseas so I think it will be easier for us to go out on a date if we are married. I want to travel a lot too. Taking a walk at a park with a lake. As Tohoshinki, we take care of our friends and staff the most, but once you are married, you need to protect your wife the most.”

_Yunho

Changmin quietly nods besides Yunho.

So what kind of women do you think suits each other?

“I don’t think it matters whether she works or not, but I think someone who can calm Yunho’s feelings and is stable would be good.”

_Changmin

“Sounds good! My stress is relieved when I have a lot of communication. I’m happy when women come talk to me cheerfully. I feel happy just listening to them. I think someone cheerful will also suit Changmin. Changmin is composed, so I think someone that is cheerful and can exceed his calmness, that would be good. I think it’s important to have the same set of values even though your personalties are different.”

_Yunho

[​IMG]

Can you tell us more about your ideal women?

“Recently, we’ve gotten old (laughs), so there are some things that have changed even though the base is still the same. I like a person who is comforting, just being by your side. Another thing I insist on, is someone who can share their happiness and sorrow with everyone.”

_Yunho

“For me, a woman who knows how to release her own stress. Once we get married, I’m sure there will be some day to day things we bump into – even if this happens, I want to be with someone who can enjoy being together like friends. I want to be with someone who can enjoy being together and feel empathy together even if we have bumps in the road.”

_Changmin

Whether it is comfort, empathy, set of values…both seem to have their base in connection of feelings.

[​IMG]

What kind of wedding or proposal do they have in mind?

“We have activities all around the world, so we can’t always be by our wives. So I don’t want her to be the one responsible for proposing. Something I have been thinking of since a long time ago is to ask her to come on stage after a concert, and sing a song only to her -that is my proposal.”

_Changmin

“I want to have 2 weddings. First just the 2 of us – maybe at a church or some island with a lot of nature. and then the next week, with everyone. I want to first make a story just between the 2 of us, and then share the happiness with everyone around us.”

_Yunho

Their eyes sparkle beautifully when they talk about their future partner. With their expressiveness and inspiration as artists, they gave us other beautiful words:

“I think we are able to become something we are not now, after marriage. We make a family, and feel the responsibility. I think marriage is a new start to experience something new – I think it is “re-birth”.”

_Changmin

“You said it well~. For me, marriage is like a “rainbow”. People see many colors at the same time, but for example, I’m the one to choose “I like red.” But I think that marriage is a place where you see many different colors you don’t know of. Maybe a color might change depending on the woman you are with. So when those colors mix, I think it will be great if it turned out like a “rainbow”.”

_Yunho

Please do not re-post on Tumblr. It is already posted on Tumblr: here

=
    Credits:
    Translated by yhcm0218@TVfXQfever, @yhcm0218 (twitter). Shared by TVfXQfever

* Feel free to translate or re-post it but please credit us even if you are going to re-post a small section of it.
    * Please keep the credit line as it is. You can credit your site as the distributor.
    * We welcome anyone who wants to share their experience with us. You can post it as a comment or email it to us: tvfxqfever@gmail.com

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  2. Nindy

[SCAN PIC]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    cr harooyunho & tocoringcafe

3. Nindy

TVXQ Reveals Marriage Ideals in FRaU July Issue

[​IMG]

TVXQ appears in the July issue of FRaU (published from Kodansha Ltd.). The issue features on weddings and is in stores from June 12th.

The popular South Korean pop group is featured in a 10-page cover story and interview. Its members Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin reveal their ideals regarding marriage proposals, weddings and the perfect bride. On the official FRaU website FR@U, images and episodes from the photo shoot and interview will be available for a limited time. 4 postcards of TVXQ will come with the purchase of the magazine.

TVXQ began in 2004 in South Korea and debuted in Japan the following year. The group started off with 4 members, sold out concert tickets and created a new record for ranking 1st place in the Oricon Singles Chart Weekly many times (as of Nov. 1st 2008). The group maintained its popularity in China, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia and other Asian countries as well, and surprised fans when they announced that they would go on hiatus. After a one year break, the group re-started with 2 of its original members Yunho and Changmin. Their latest single titled “Wedding Dress” was released on the same day as the FRaU July issue. The song is created for the TV drama “Saijo no Propose (Best Propose).”

《Nao Kumagai》

Source: Fashion Headline Japan

4. Nindy

FRaU 7(Jul) Issue - Sold out (Tweeted by Editor-in-Charge of FRaU)

関龍彦‏@sekitatsu74 (FRaU 편집장 트윗)
    出ました、完売宣言!! うれし〜 >_< pic.twitter.com/gcXOgAVDRA
    완매선언 ! !
    [​IMG]

5. Deptulana

Deptulana

Thanks again!