190104 - Yunho tvN's Coffee Friends

Discussion in '2016~2020' started by Nindy, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Nindy

Nindy Administrator Staff Member

tvN's Coffee Friends

2. Nindy

@paulisteu2618
    181218: Yunho will join the second recording of tvN's Coffee Friends in Jeju today. He will participate as a part-timer.

[단독] 유노윤호, 절친 따라 제주行…오늘(18일) ‘커피프렌즈’ 합류 (출처 : TV리포트 | 네이버 TV연예) http://naver.me/x7hwaWml

[​IMG]

It will be broadcasted on January 4th, 9:10pm on tvN.

Photo:
    December 17()

Distribution of lottery numbers: 8am ~ 10:30am
    Contacting the winners: 11am
    Opening hour: 12nn

[​IMG]

3. Nindy

@TVXQ_INFO_
    [단독] 유노윤호, 절친 따라 제주行 오늘(18일) ‘커피프렌즈’ 합류
    [単独]ユノ・ユンホ、仲良しよって、済州(チェジュ)行 今日(18日)'コーヒー・フレンズ'合流
    U-Know Yunho, a best friend [solo], Jeju-do, Korea along. today for (18) joining ‘Friends of coffee’

➡️http://naver.me/GPwjpHEp

4. Nindy

@yunjaery
    Yunho went Jeju-do today to join Coffee Friends. This is a variety show that donates all profits to charity. The cafe is set up by Son Ho Jun and Yoo Yeon Suk. Guests will prepare drinks and pass them out to passerbys for any amount they are willing to give.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@OH_mes
    TVXQ Yunho will guest on tvN 'Coffee Friends' to support his best friend Son Ho Jun

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001076856

[​IMG]

5. Nindy

[NEWS]

cre as tagged

6. Nindy

@paulisteu2618
    Last 6/30, Yunho said he'd come out again (to join Coffee Friends), but he had to work as TVXQ first.

As expected from Yunho, he kept his promise.

7. Nindy

8. Nindy

[​IMG]

TVXQ’s Yunho To Guest On “Coffee Friends” In Support Of Best Friend Son Ho Jun
    TV/FILM
    Dec 18, 2018
    by R. Jun

TVXQ’s Yunho will be appearing on tvN’s new variety show “Coffee Friends” in support of his best friend Son Ho Jun, who is starring on the show with Yoo Yeon Seok. The show is inspired by the donation project that Son Ho Jun and Yoo Yeon Seok ran this year, in which they gave cups of coffee in exchange for donations.

December 18, “Coffee Friends” revealed to OSEN that Yunho would be on the show as a guest part-time employee, helping Son Ho Jun and Yoo Yeon Seok run their cafe on Jeju island, from which all proceeds will go to charity.

The first guests on the show will be Choi Ji Woo and Yang Se Jong.

The show, helmed by Na Young Suk in the role of creative director, airs on January 4.

Source (1)

Credit:

9. Nindy

[Cuts]

cre as tagged

10. Nindy

@paulisteu2618
    Coffee Friends teaser

Yunho: Hello?
    Hojun: What, you picked up immediately
    Yunho: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Why, why, why?
    Hojun: Perhaps, what are you doing tomorrow?
    Yunho: ...huh?

- This episode will be broadcasted by tvN on 1/4 at 9:10PM KST!

11. Nindy

[Preview/Engsub] tvN's Coffee Friends [feature: Yunho]

cre as tagged

12. Nindy

[INFO]

Today the first episode of the new show "Coffee Friends" will be on the air, the main characters of which are close friends of Yunho - Son Hojun and Yu Young Sok. Our Yunho has also starred for this show, but we do not yet know in which episode it should appear.
    The show will begin at 21:10 (KST) on tvN channel.
    Those who want to watch the live broadcast of the show - go to this link [​IMG]http://www.enjoybs.com/ and then use the instructions in the photo.

- We also offer other links for viewing:
    http://aqstream.com/tvn/tvN-Stream-2
    http://www.sinktv.com/korea/tvn/

Enjoy!

Note:
    - Not all links may be working for you for reasons beyond our control.
    - Links in the post can be updated and added

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Credit:

13. Nindy

14. Nindy

@Raksha0585
    #lrt Naver article about Coffee Friend show (Son HoJun "Yunho was the most memorable guest") has a lot of similar comments about Yunho. #Yunho

m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001080196

[​IMG]

Many people (not fans) have noticed the real worth of Yunho. Fans knew it a long time ago, but now it has come out to the general public. #Yunho

News on Main page Naver

cre as tagged

@Raksha0585
    Hojun registered Yunho in his phone as "I'm uknow Yunho"

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  15. Nindy

@mystaryunho
    hojun: the most memorable guest on the ‘coffee friends’ events was yunho-the donations were highest when yunho participated (yunho kept calling to make sure that he set the record). yunho’s appearance will be fun to watch, as he had come prepared with his own plans for the show

@mystaryunho
    watching coffee friends now yunho was the first person hojun called to work with them and he wasn’t available for any of the dates they asked him ;ㅁ; it seems yunho went through hell to arrange his schedule to make it on that one day he filmed the show

@mystaryunho
    yunho would have been a regular on this show for sure had it not been for his crazy schedule and the show is confirming it right fromg the very beginning

16. Nindy

cre as tagged

17. Nindy

Son Ho-joon of ‘Coffee Friends’ recalls U-Know Yunho as amusing guest
    Published : Jan 4, 2019 - 15:54 / Updated : Jan 4, 2019 - 15:54

[​IMG]

It seems that U-Know Yunho will play a huge role in tvN’s new reality program “Coffee Friends.”

On Friday, actor Son Ho-jun, who is set to star in the program, talked about the TVXQ member’s upcoming appearance in the show during a press conference for the program held in Seoul on Friday.

Starring Son and actor Yoo Yun-suk, “Coffee Friends” will feature the two actors running a pop-up, non-profit cafe on Jeju Island, located at a tangerine farm. As part of a charity project, all proceeds from the selling will be donated.

[​IMG]

Asked about the most impressive guest who has featured in the show, Son said, “It was U-Know Yunho. As we know, he is very passionate and competitive. And when he attended a giveaway event in the program, he just became himself.”

“Yunho’s episode earned the most donations, and he keeps calling us to get updated with the record. It will be amusing to watch him in the show,” he added.

Having risen as an icon for passion for his positive personality and energy, Yunho recently wrapped up his fan meeting in Seoul that celebrated TVXQ’s 15th anniversary.

“Coffee Friends” is set to premiere later on the day at 9:10 p.m.

By Hong Dam-young (lotus@heraldcorp.com)

Credit:

18. Nindy

Yoo Yeon Seok And Son Ho Jun Talk About Inviting Celebrity Friends Such as TVXQ’s Yunho, Lee Kwang Soo, And More Onto “Coffee Friends”
    TV/FILM
    Jan 5, 2019
    by K. Lew
    Yoo Yeon Seok and Son Ho Jun have a lot in store for their donation variety show “Coffee Friends.”

On January 4, Yoo Yeon Seok and Son Ho Jun attended a press conference for their new tvN variety show “Coffee Friends.”

The show was inspired by a donation project the two friends ran in 2018, where they gave free cups of coffee in exchange for donations in any amount. Throughout the run of the program, Yoo Yeon Seok and Son Ho Jun will run a cafe on a tangerine farm on Jeju Island, donating all their profits. While living in a trailer, they will prepare the drinks themselves as well as make various brunch foods.

Yoo Yeon Seok brought up the inspiration behind the first event and talked about how the show came to be, saying, “Last year around this time, I was thinking about how I could donate, and I wanted to participate in donations using a food truck and moving my body around. I procured a coffee truck, didn’t worry about the locations, and went around to receive donations. I wanted people to know that they could donate the amount of a meal or a cup of coffee. However, it was difficult securing locations and dealing with the changing environment. I was so happy that the opportunity to volunteer in one place at Jeju Island came along.”

Son Ho Jun added, “We thought it would be good if we did it together and had fun, so we started the ‘Coffee Friends’ project. It was hard to secure a location, but the production staff said they would set up a cafe for us on Jeju Island, so we decided to have fun while donating. But it wasn’t as easy as expected. It was hard, as we weren’t fully prepared. I don’t know how fun it will be on the show, but it was really hard on Jeju Island.”

The show’s first guests included Choi Ji Woo and Yang Se Jong. Following their footsteps will be Jo Jae Yoon, TVXQ’s Yunho, B1A4’s Baro, and their other close friends. Yunho, in particular, stepped in once for Yoo Yeon Seok’s “Coffee Friends” project — before the TV show — when the actor was unable to attend due to filming for “Mr. Sunshine.”

Yoo Yeon Seok shared, “For the donation project, beginning with Baro, others such as Yunho, Lee Kwang Soo, Sandara Park, and Yoo Byung Jae participated. Lee Kwang Soo is really tall and his head touched the ceiling of the truck when he stood up, so it was hard. We spontaneously contacted Choi Ji Woo and Yang Se Jong. It wasn’t filming, but the actual running of a business. They were such a huge help that I don’t know what we would have done if it weren’t for them.”

Son Ho Jun remarked, “I remember Yunho well. He’s the type of person that’s passionate and doesn’t like to lose, so he didn’t even want to lose during the donation project. We got the most donations when Yunho appeared. He asked how much we had gotten when the other guests came. We’re thankful.” He added, “Yunho came to help again. I think it’ll be funny. He came with a plan. Because business flowed differently than what we expected, I think it’ll have an unexpected kind of fun to it.”

[​IMG]

During the first episode, Son Ho Jun revealed that the guest he first wanted to get on the show was Yunho. The pair called him to ask about his availability, but Yunho appeared to be quite busy with concerts in Japan, drama filming, and more. Son Ho Jun joked, “You know, you can just say you don’t want to come.” It appears that Yunho was able to put aside some time to help his friend out in the end.

Yoo Yeon Seok and Son Ho Jun previously appeared together on various shows that producing director (PD) Na Young Suk created, such as “Youth Over Flowers” and “Three Meals a Day.”

“Coffee Friends” PD Park Hee Yeon commented, “PD Na Young Suk helped a lot from the beginning production stages as well as in advice for filming.” When asked about the differences between “Coffee Friends” and “Kang’s Kitchen,” which also operated an establishment on Jeju Island, the PD explained, “Though the restaurant atmosphere is similar, we are bringing what the two friends used, including the food and drinks they personally researched. We also have friends that they personally invited, so it’ll be different from preexisting variety shows.”

“Coffee Friends” aired its first episode on January 4 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

Credit:

19. Nindy

[Trans] by @paulisteu2618

Coffee Friends Ep. 1 (Yunho cut)

SHJ's choice for the part-timer position is Yunho.
    SHJ: I also saved his number as "I am U-know Yunho."
    /shows phone & calls him
    YH: Hello
    SHJ: On 12/2 and 3, you can adjust your schedule. You don't have one, right?

YH: Hyung, I'll be in Japan on the 2nd and 3rd.
    SHJ: Why are you in Japan? What are you doing?
    YH: I have a dome concert.
    SHJ: Ah... how about on the 17th, 18th, 19th?
    YH: I'll try to confirm it.
    ××
    SHJ: How about January? Other MC: Even until January?

YH: In January...mid-January? I think it'll be fine depending on the time.
    SHJ: Just say you don't want to. Yunho-ya, just day you don't want to. Without any difficulty.
    YH: Nooo, it's not like that
    SHJ: Just say it.
    YH: Nooooooooo

20. Nindy

[INFO]

Today the second episode of the show "Coffee Friends" will be on the air.
    It remains unknown whether Yunho will appear in this episode or not.
    The show will begin at 21:10 (KST) on tvN channel.
    Those who want to watch the live broadcast of the show - go to this link [​IMG]http://www.enjoybs.com/ and then use the instructions in the photo.

- We also offer other links for viewing:
    http://aqstream.com/tvn/tvN-Stream-2
    http://www.sinktv.com/korea/tvn/

Enjoy!

Note:
    - Not all links may be working for you for reasons beyond our control.
    - Links in the post can be updated and added

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Credit: