140902 "Mimi" Premium Event in Japan

Discussion in 'Fanmeet/Fan Events' started by jazlaura, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazlaura

jazlaura Moderator Staff Member

MiMi Fan Event Fan Account Summary Part1

cr: @you_uknow0206
    When they need to pick a couple of games (questions).. one of the question is "Which one was Minwoo's school uniform?" Among the choices, there was a picture of Do-hoon :)

When the picture of the room of Minwoo's studio/apartment was shown (on the screen), Minshiru-san asked CM, "Is your room clean?"
    ('^ J ^') There is one person who does not clean room very much/ leaves his room in a mess near me.

@black88_sjxq
    Changmin was not talkative today. He seemed to be a bit more nervous than usual. I noticed that he kept shaking his legs (not vigorously though.. a little bit)

When CM needed to pick a fan to give a gift with his autograph, CM looked into the boxes and picked the one who was sitting in the very end row seat of the second floor. I thought it is CM. I was touched by that.

@hominnie0212
    CM said in Bali he did 3 hour photo shoot and then he had three free days :) He said Saikou! (The best) in Japanese and gave his thumb up.

@c1161059
    CM: I took one hour nap since I arrived in this venue. (laugh)
    Minshiru-san: Since you took nap, you must be bright crispy sharp Changmin-san now :)

@loMistical
    Since A-nation, CM was free so he spent most of his time eating, drinking and sleeping :)
    CM seemed to be a bit nervous and he was giggling, looking down, touching the bottom of his suit pants. Ga-young chan did not drink her water at all but CM kept drinking water.

@xxmin2
    CM was not able to get the picture of the clock tower that Ga-young chan drew, He said, "Clock! Rain! Big Clock! Three o'clock! What? What is it? I do not know! Pass~!" ^^;

@tv2xqgachi
    CM was touching the chain of the bracelet (he was wearing it on his left arm) by his thumb nail on his right hand.

@yuncham0907
    I just realized by reading through the fan accounts on today's Mimi event that.
    CM was looking at his audience when he talked. I want to repeat this again, CM was looking at his audience when he talked.
    He can do it\(^o^)/

@ontamasempai
    CM: I do not think even my parents knew of this.. but usually I do not talk much but I talk a lot when I am in front of (with) a beautiful lady.

@mocaminnie
    When they need to give autographs, CM took the cap of the pen, give it to Ga-young and let her do the autograph first. At playing games, when he finished his turn, he opened Ga-young's sketch book and again took the cap of the pen and made everything ready for her. He was sweet. I love him.

@45kasa
    CM has cherished the memory of the first kiss scene in the art classroom.. on the other hand, Ga-young chan was like, "Why does a girl need to kiss a boy first? Changmin oppa is doing nothing besides sitting and crying.. I had to stand and had to come closer to him…" ^^

@tvxqsj02180824
    What we learned today is that CM has forgotten about what happened during the filming of Mimi and he needed help from fans to get correct answers for quizzes. Ga-young chan said, "I do not think I will meet oppa again" w

Trans by : ‏@beriko0214

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s7l7l3

2. jazlaura

[TRANS] MiMi Fan Event Fan Account Summary Part2

cr: @Risa_yhcm
    Minshiru-san: Minu's room is not very tidy.. what about your room, Changmin-san?
    CM: To compare to someone at my age.. I think I do cleaning more than the most of the people at my age.. But its a different issue whether my room is clean or not…
    Minshiru-san: Someone at your age.. (laugh)
    CM: Someone... about one person.. compared to the person who are near me.. my room is much cleaner! ('^ J ^')b

@black88_sjxq
    CM: My room is much cleaner than the room of someone at my age.
    Minshiru-san: Your room must be a lot more cleaner than someone who are always near you, Changmin-san www
    CM: The person.. approximately just one person who are always with me… The messiness of the person's room is quite a serious matter!

@teuksj1124
    CM: If there is a hair salon where we can find a stylist who are as pretty as her (Ga-young), I will go there for 24 hours 365 days.
    Minshiru-san: You will be an obstacle (you will bother her) www

@UmdyYC
    When CM appeared on stage, fans who were sitting near the stage were.. instead of screaming.. "Changmin! Changmin!".. they all went.."Oh, a bit scary.. scary" "oh, its impossible.. impossible." "Uhhhhhh" CM looked a lot taller than 186 cm and his face was tanned.. his face was a lot more clean cut and much more handsome than what we expected from him in magazines. He was just perfect looking.

CM sat on the stool, he had his back stretch for all the time. There was nothing to lean on for 1 hour. It must had been really hard for him. Sometimes, CM stretched his legs, and his back/hip. But he kept moving his fingers.. he was a bit restless. He scratched his thumb, he flicked his knee with his index finger.. When he watched video with fans, his head leaned towards the right shoulder … and I guess this is one of his habits :)

@ontamasempai
    In four choices/answers for the question "Which one of the four is Minwoo's school uniform", we found the picture of Yunho (in full smile) in school uniform as Do-hoon in Yawang. Everyone including CM bursted into laughter. CM said, "The person who we do not need for Mimi / who got nothing to do with Mimi wants to get much more involved in Mimi ww"

@satominchangmin
    Because Moon Ga-Young does not speak/understand Japanese, they had the fan event in KOR with a KOR/JPN translator. But when CM got excited, he spoke in Japanese :) He was really cute. When he did not agree with the translation of the translator, CM corrected her in Japanese, "I have not said it to the extreme!" www

@yun_my_treasure
    Ga-Young chan picked the painting side wall scene as her favorite scene. CM chose the first kiss scene as everyone expected. As soon as the scene appeared on the screen, everyone laughed.. CM said, the moon light was shining through.. there were statues.. a sad confession and the kiss. Everything was perfect for CM. www

@ontamasempai
    CM kept saying how cute Ga-young chan is… once every 2 min…

@Tumaxy
    Minshiru-san: How have you been lately?
    CM: Unlike Yunho-hyung, I have been playing around, eating, drinking…

No one asked him about Yunho! wwww

@uknow212max1
    I was so happy to hear Yunho-hyung from Changmin!!!!!!

@O-mrk5009
    A bit of complaints from Ga-Young chan to CM
    - It was so very cold and her thin skirt fabric was frozen.. but CM did not give her a blanket (>_<)
    - CM was very slow in drawing a picture (during the quiz/game)
    - Because CM was not able to get correct answer, Ga-Young chan said that she won't meet with oppa anymore (laugh)

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s7lshg

3. jazlaura

Part 3
    tba

4. jazlaura

MiMi Fan Event Fan Account Summary Part4

cr: @maxraspberry
    Moon Ga-young had a new hair style with bangs and CM said she looked very cute with bangs. Minshiru-san said to the audience, “I guess many of you thought that you are gonna go to your hair salon to get the hairstyle w”

@Tumaxy‬ ‬
    CM: I wanted to try a long hair like Ga-Young chain’s.
    Ga-Young: Long hair may suit you but I think you might look better when your hair trimmed very short.
    CM: Sonner or later I have a job that requires a very short hair..
    CM was laughing but it broke my heart*
    * i think she is concerned about enlisting.

@13Mohichan
    While time passed, we could tell that Ga-Young chan was running out a bit of patience towards CM.
    (i believe this is after CM missed many questions concerning the drama Mimi)
    CM: Thank you so much everyone who are enjoying this event for breaking our friendship.
    Ga-Young: Ariga-tou gozai masu ♡ (thank you in Japanese)

@ontamasempai
    Because CM missed many questions in the quiz/game session, he was booed loudly from Ga-Young chan and the audience. CM said, “I really hard a great time today but am completely worn out by now.”

@bigi204
    Minshiru-san to CM: Did you leave all your memories about Mimi in Bali?

@hahahaqqq
    CM wanted to do something for Ga-Young chan who were frozen to her bones while filming outside in the cold climate, but he was not able to do anything. To make up with that CM could only treat Ga-Young chan some yummy food.

CM was worried about Ga-Young chan might think of CM in school uniform being awkward.. but CM thought that he looked quite good in the school uniform.

@cyoxcha
    What does CM think about the set of Lupin bar on stage?
    (´・J・`) I am disappointed that the glass of wine is just a drawing.
    If its real, you would drink it..
    ( >J<´)

@black88_sjxq
    CM: I do not have any talent in art/drawing.

@shikaxtora212‬‬
    CM: I do not think I have any sense in art. Because I did not have a beautiful teacher in art unlike Minwoo in the drama, so I did not have any interest in art. My art teachers were all middle aged men.

5. jazlaura

[trans] Changmin - "Mimi" event fan accounts 140902 ^_^

Changmin said that he did filming / a photoshoot for 3 hours in Bali and then played around for 3 days.
    (mj81208 + u_max1226)

They were playing a few games, and amongst that, there was a segment called "Which one is Minwoo's school uniform" and Kim Do Hoon appeared in the choices! Changmin clapped while laughing very hard hahaha
    (mj81208 + you_uknow0206)

For some reason Changmin was just drinking water from the start haha, and the percentage of him getting the correct answers in the "Mimi" quiz was extremely low (the more correct answers he get, the more presents for the fans) In the final greeting, Ga Young apologised, saying that because of Changmin oppa, they could not give out many presents to many people haha
    (UknowmeTVXQ)

The MC said that because Ga Young did not understand Japanese well, the MC asked Changmin to use Korean today too. However, because the questions were being asked in Japanese, there were repeated times when Japanese appeared, and if the situation became a little difficult, Changmin would say in Japanese, "Please wait for just a little while!"
    (ymamylim + tsubame_all)

In the midst of the cold of the autumn, Ga Young could only wear a flimsy dress as the rain fell on her. Changmin said that he felt that she was pitiful. However, because he could not do anything for her, he said that he could do nothing else but buy her delicious food to feed her. Ga Young then said that when she saw Changmin who was all bundled up in thick clothes, she thought that it was disappointing hahahaha (ie Ga Young was jokingly grumbling that he was all warm haha)
    (Tumaxy)

Introducing the scene which made his heart beat faster, Changmin said that if it were things like Ga Young having dirt on her nose and fixing the bicycle chain back to its place, he would request that his bicycle chain be defective for 24 hours a day for 365 days haha.
    (nonnon)

In the scene where Changmin was lying face down on his desk in his working studio, it was where he had lost a part of his life's memories and he was having a difficult time and painful time. Changmin said, "I was really sleeping and acting at the same time". Ga Young said, "I saw that a few times!" Changmin said, "In Korean language, this is called "method acting"*!!!
    ‏(airockers)
    [note*: "Method acting" is the type of acting where the actor totally immerses himself into the character and actually becomes the character, instead of acting him out. Speaking of "method acting" in Korea, most Koreans will tell you that the epitome of that is Kim Myung Min (my favourite actor and you can see me tweeting about him at times! haha), who is probably one of the most well-known, respected and acclaimed actors in Korea for his "method acting" -ok shall stop fangirling over someone who is an ahjussi (but a hot one!) to me-]

About Changmin's clean freak nature. Changmin said that compared to the men in this age, he is the type who somehow relatively does a lot of cleaning. The MC said, "I thought you were like that too (laughs) but the person who is beside you all the time..." Changmin said, "Around me, there is also probably one person who cannot / does not clean up." (referring to Yunho hahahahahahahha <3 )
    ‏(_xxmyaxx_)

Is Changmin-ssi's room in a mess? Changmin: "Amongst the men of around the same age, although I am considered the type who diligently cleans up, I am not that clean." MC: "The person who is always together with Changmin ssi kekeke" Changmin: "That person who is always beside me hahaha"
    (ymamylim + U_ni_time)

About what he has been up to recently. Changmin: "Recently I appeared in A-Nation or before this, I went to Bali. I did filming / photoshoot for 3 hours and then played for 3 days! It was the best!"
    (PlanbamB + airockers)

In the scene where Mimi was washing Minwoo's hair, Ga Younh said, "Changmin oppa's hair luster was good and his hairstyle was really good". After that when Changmin turned around, the Bigeasts all gathered unanimously like birds to stare at him through their binoculars hahaha.
    ‏(scm2axx + shikaxtora212)

Changmin: "I was worried that I would not look good in a school uniform, that because Ga Young is currently a student and if I stand beside her, that people will see me in a weird fashion".
    MC: "You were extremely handsome!" (applauds)
    Changmin: "Because I don't have that big an age gap with Ga Young" (fans: ???? hahaha)
    (ymamylim + U_ni_time)

During the scenes where Minwoo cannot see Mimi, how was the acting? Changmin: "Because our relations had become better (ie became closer), Ga Young kept trying to be funny / make me laugh."
    Ga Young: "When Changmin oppa was acting with a serious face, there were so many funny aspects that there were also times when I laughed till my knees bumped into each other".
    (ymamylim + tsubame_all)

In the quiz on stuff related to the drama, the grades were Mimi-related questions "10 points", Minwoo "30 points" and the rest 50 points. At a question worth 10 points right at the start, the question was "What was the colour of the cardigan which Mimi had worn?" Everybody went "Heol!" and although the fans repeatedly gave that response, Changmin insisted on not changing his answer and eventually did not get the answer correct.
    (ymamylim + tsubame_all)

In the drawing quiz, Changmin could not guess the "clock tower" which Ga Young drew and he went "clock! rain! huge clock! 3 o'clock! Oh? What is that? I don't know, pass!"
    (ymamylim + xxmin2)

In the 4 choices given for the question to choose Minwoo's school uniform, Yunho's photo appeared and everybody burst into laughter. Changmin said, "More than what is needed, there is a weird person who is mixed in there amongst the choices" hahahahahaha
    ‏(ymamylim + tsubame_all)

The scene which Ga Young chose as the one making her heart beat faster is the scene where she washes Minwoo's hair. Ga Young: "I was wondering how I should wash his hair. I left aside only his fringe and Changmin oppa's hair luster was good and his hairstyle was roundish and I also massaged his head". Changmin: "I like the scalp massage". Fans burst into laughter.
    (ymamylim + tsubame_all)

The scene which Changmin chose as the one making his heart beat faster is the scene is the scene where Mimi fixes his bicycle chain. Changmin: "If there is a cute and pretty girl, if it were a guy, whatever she does, she will be pretty no matter what kekeke. I especially liked the scene where she had grime smeared on her nose. If she was cute, it would be great if for 24 hours a day for 365 days from morning till night, my bicycle chain can fall off."
    (ymamylim + tsubame_all)

2nd round - When asked what he has been doing recently, Changmin said, "Unlike Yunho hyung, I have been playing or going around eating" hahahaha
    (ymamylim + tumaxy)

2nd round - The Mimi saloon appeared as one of the recommended film spots. Changmin said, "If there is such a cute hairdresser, I want to go to the saloon 365 days of the year." The MC said, "You will be a hindrance!" The fans all laughed.
    (scm2axx + soratomax)

Talking about the shampoo scene in the Mimi saloon. Ga Young said that in order to properly let Changmin oppa appear handsome, she did not make his fringe wet.
    (scm2axx + soratomax)

[from: 2paradise and various twitter sources as credited above]

Trans by: @mug_ping

http://fullstory.co/30rns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.