140627 Queen of Ambition [Yawang] Premium Event in Japan

Discussion in 'Fanmeet/Fan Events' started by Nindy, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Nindy

Nindy Administrator Staff Member

TVXQ’s Yunho and Kwon Sang Woo Graced the “Yawang” Fan Meet in Japan

THE DRAMA HAS LONG ENDED BUT IT CONTINUES TO GAIN POPULARITY AFTER BEING BROADCASTED OVERSEAS

Jun 30, 2014 11:49 PM SGT

[​IMG]

TVXQ's U-Know Yunho and actor Kwon Sang recently attended a special fan meeting in Japan for their drama called "Yawang." The fan meeting in the said region was held due to the popularity of the show.

Its viewership rating did not go lower than 20% since its first broadcast and even its DVD which was released last March is doing well in terms of sales. In fact, it placed second on the Oricon chart after its release and it remained at same spot until now.

The said fan meet took place at the Tokyo International Forum A. The event was divided into 2 gatherings, the first one started at 3:30 PM while the second was scheduled in the evening, around 7 PM.

Yawang which is also known as "Queen of Ambition" is a 2013 South Korean drama that stars Kwon Sang Woo, Soo Ae, TVXQ's Yunho, Kim Sung Ryung, and Go Joon Hee. With 24 episodes, it was broadcasted on SBS from January to April 2013.

In any case, U-Know Yunho is making a comeback on the small screen via the MBC drama "The Night Watchman's Journal." In the said drama, he will act alongside great actors including Jung Il Woo and Go Sung Hee.

Soure: kpopstarz

2. Nindy

[VID NEWS]

140705 CDET

[fancam] yawang fanmeet 27 June 2014

cre as tagged

[GIF]

[​IMG]

source: holovemin

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  3. Nindy

[Fancam] 140627 윤호 야왕이벤트

Cre as tagged

4. Nindy

Women's Seven Magazine (July Issue) featuring #Yunho & Kwon Sang Woo at Yawang Fan event on sale July 3rd

[​IMG]

5. Nindy

[140627] [Bigeast Staff Report] Yawang fanmeeting in Japan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

source: yunhoparadise

6. Nindy

7. Nindy

[FANACC]

@snxy

• Speaking of TVXQ, they are Korea's top idol grp. To use 'idols' to describe them seems inadequate. - Kwon Sang Woo, Yawang FM cr: nodako206
    • Usually, it's hard for me to watch an idol grp's perf frm start til end. But if it's TVXQ, I will watch it carefully. - KSW cr: nodako206
    • ..I will msg Yunho to say they were gr8. YH is gd w dancing & has a gd stage presence. - KSW cr: nodako206
    • When he performs, it's like a different person. - KSW cr: nodako206
    • Yunho said his favourite scene in Yawang was the slap scene. When the scene was aired, Yunho laughed. Cr: nodako206
    • MC asked hw he felt abt slapping a woman. He said I'm not a man who slaps women! (seriously) KSW was mimicking the slap. �� cr: nodako206
    • Yunho laughed, shaking his shoulders, when Kwon Sang Woo introduced himself as 'Choikang Changmin' ㅋㅋ cr: _maxiahtic+u_know808
    • Cr: u_know0808 yunho did the moonwalk(!) during the games segment - yawang round 2
    • When Kwon Sang Woo praised him & e kissing scene was shown, Yunho was shy & tangled his legs w the chair legs cr: gabrielle_0206

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@lovehug48
    • When introducing themselves, yunho said hello i am uknow yunho, then 권상우 said I am Changmin, we are tohoshinki......hahahaaaaa so funny ^^
    • Just now someone said Yunho kawaii, then he reply I am not kawaii I am handsome;after one fans scream Yunho is handsome, he reply thank you
    • When they sign the poster 권상우 kiss yunho face on the poster, and yunho give a kiss to his brother after sign tooooo ~ so lovely
    • Yunho teach 권상우 about waving dance, and both of them dancing on the stage~great ^^b
    • When playing the game, yunho dance moonwalk on the stage *^O^* nice dancing
    • 2nd section Yunho introduce himself in japanese "I am Yunho of everyone" (≧∇≦) kawaii and sweet boy
    • Yunho thanks to the fans that their tohotreetour has been end in successful … he also correct the MC pronunciation ~ "TREE" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • 권상우 sign on the poster & draw a heart on yunho head, yunho follow & draw a heart on 권상우 head too ~ kawaii and cute
    • 권상우 said when he meet Yunho today, he give a hug to yunho & feeling like that …… wooooo you got muscles now (Its because new drama)

8. Nindy

[FANACC]

@mug_ping
    • Yunho said that this was different from the usual for him because he is now together with his sunbae (senior), so he became nervous too. Kwon Sang Woo then said "I am Max Changmin!" while hugging Yunho's shoulders ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ[cr: tvxqyoonmin + u_know0808]
    • Yunho consulted Kwon Sang Woo when he was hesitating over whether to buy the car, and after that both the cars of Yunho and Kwon Sang Woo are of the same colour and model.[cr: tvxqyoonmin + misaunyo]
    • Actor Jung Yunho's visuals (looks) are the best! His hair had a slight wave and his fringe was swept to the side, and he was wearing a grey outfit made of denim-like material, with a white V-neck T-shirt inside. He was really slim!! and handsome~[cr: tvxqyoonmin + 2conico]
    • During the quiz, there was a question which went "Which is Do Kyung's favourite horse?" and amongst the choices, Changmin appeared as the 4th choice hahahahahaha. Changmin who was pulling the reins of the white horse in the Paradise Ranch poster hahahah. Upon seeing it, Yunho burst into laughter ♡ But even so, he didn't choose that as the answer ♡[cr: tvxqyoonmin + All_About_Yunho]
    • This time around, the broadcast timing of Kwon Sang Woo's new drama (Temptation) and Yunho's new drama (Diary of a Night Watchman) overlap with each other on SBS and MBC respectively. Yunho asked the fans to work together to alternate between SBS and MBC to watch both their dramas, and he also said that although he is sorry to say this, but to make KBS ratings last hahahaha.[cr: tvxqyoonmin + nagacosama]
    • According to Kwon Sang Woo, Yunho's physique is "Really, awesome"[cr: tvxqyoonmin + mou_uknow]
    • Kwon Sang Woo is a really nice person. When they were signing on the posters, he wanted to kiss Yunho's face (on the poster) hahaha. Yunho also followed along and did a "chu" from his fingers and touched it against Kwon Sang Woo's face on the poster hahaha[cr: tvxqyoonmin + crazy_for_UKnow]
    • Yunho's first impression of Kwon Sang Woo: "Although right up till before I met him, I thought that he was a scary senior, he is really a warm and cool person. Before calling him a "senior", we get along on close terms as if he is really my hyung."[cr: tvxqyoonmin + MY_know]
    • Kwon Sang Woo's first impression of Yunho: "Although a person is usually decided by his first impression, because of the word called an "idol", I had a little bit of a stereotype against him. However, when I first met him, he greeted me properly, should I say that he was a pure person, or a cool person, I think that he is an upright and good young man."[cr: tvxqyoonmin + MY_know]
    • Kwon Sang Woo and the MC called us fans as "Yunho's fans". Even though they did that, only Yunho kept saying "Tohoshinki's fans" (tears) Yunho's fans are Tohoshinki's fans![cr: tvxqyoonmin + minho2186]
    • During the question-and-answer segment, the question was "How do you memorize the script dialogue?" Yunho said that when he is memorizing the script, he records the script in audio form and listens to it on his earphones, and when he is going to sleep, it will enter his brain like a melody. But he went on to say that when he found out about this trick, it was already the second half of the filming hahahaha[cr: tvxqyoonmin + acca_yunho]
    • Kwon Sang Woo gave Yunho a hug since it has been a long time since they last met, and said that Yunho's body is awesome. He said that because Yunho's new drama has many action scenes, it seems like Yunho is putting a lot of effort in exercising. To reenact the hug, Kwon Sang Woo gave Yunho a light embrace, Yunho shyly shrugged his shoulders and stood still! [cr: tvxqyoonmin + sivasingh]
    • During the quiz corner, they had to choose which shoe Da Hae dropped. Left or right? For a moment, he raised his right hand with the shoe, but then I saw that he also raised his left hand with the shoe. Ah, he seemed to be in a dilemma over which side to choose and then eventually chose "right" and that was the correct answer.[cr: tvxqyoonmin + acca_yunho]
    • Kwon Sang Woo said that honestly, there are times when he finds it difficult to finish watching idols' performances till the end, but he said that when Yunho appears on the stage, he watches it right till the end. He said that Yunho is really different on stage and who he is usually, and that he finds it amazing if Yunho is now beside him.[cr: tvxqyoonmin + MaringoH]
    • During the ending greeting, Yunho said "I was happy because I could enjoy myself with Sang Woo hyung's fans and Tohoshinki's fans".[cr: imagnay]
    • Kwon Sang Woo was a cool guy. He said that Yunho can speak Japanese well, but in order to converse with him, he spoke both in Korean and Japanese and said in Japanese to Yunho, "sorry". Yunho then went "Sang Woo-ssi is warm-hearted right?" Everybody gave huge applause to Sang Woo ssi and Yunho was really happy when he gave a thumbs up to the audience.[cr: tvxqyoonmin]
    • An incident about Kwon Sang Woo and Yunho's bosom relationship. 2 days after Kwon Sang Woo injured his right ankle, Yunho also injured his leg. So Yunho left a message for him and they talked about it.[cr: tvxqyoonmin + sayasaru0517]
    • During the filming for the drama, because everybody was pestering him, Yunho erased everybody's fatigue with Catch Me and raised the atmosphere, and because everybody was really warm and affectionate, Yunho said he enjoyed himself. Kwon Sang Woo said that he also learnt a little dance from Yunho, so the MC requested that he show it to everybody. Sang Woo ssi did Yunho's hand wave.[cr: tvxqyoonmin]
    • Usually during the tour MC when Changmin is speaking, Yunho will be acting comfortably, but today he did not move an inch and just listened intently to Sang Woo ssi talking. Looking at this, although there was a feeling that Sang Woo ssi is his hyung next door, I could feel that Yunho was nervous because he was Yunho's big senior.[cr: tvxqyoonmin + All_About_Yunho]
    • Yunho said that he had to roll around on the gravel (for filming) and although it was cold, Sang Woo hyung gave him a hat and told him to wear that. Yunho said that what was a pity was that, it was really that cold, but looking at the broadcast, it wasn't obvious that it was cold at all. hahaha[cr: tvxqyoonmin + acca_yunho]
    • Kwon Sang Woo was passing by the front of the SM building and because there was a car there which he had seen before, he asked Yunho "Are you there now?" and Yunho replied "Yes"! During the drama, Yunho had told KSW that he wanted to buy a car and asked which car was good, then they said "We both have the same car model and same coloured car! We are of that relationship!"[cr: tvxqyoonmin]
    • Behind-the-scenes story during filming -- Do Hoon's final scene, during the explosion, because the stuntman was injured by having to fly through the air for real, Sang Woo ssi said that if he went to watch the filming, he couldn't bring himself to focus. Yunho and Sang Woo ssi said that they were really shocked. And that because the stuntman received first aid, he was okay after that. [cr: tvxqyoonmin + sivasingh]

9. Nindy

[FANACC]

@clefaire
    • Yunho's sign RT saki_mu_know: pic.twitter.com/3POsvOzpkM
    • Yunho today: rolled up pants, grey suit with white v-neck inside, black hair (cr. 2ca_tvxq)
    • After the scene which Dohoon hit Dahee's ass being played, Yunho laughed. (cr. sivasingh)
    • Game's result: Sangwoo answered 6/6 questions right while Yunho answered 5/6 questions right (cr. All_About_Yunho)
    • Yunho did moon walk! RT yhikaluhan
    • Yunho on the 2nd part of FM, at the greeting part Yunho: I'm everyone's Yunho~ (みんなのユノでーす) (cr. nae0611)
    • Sangwoo's last greeting: please love and support Yunho more (cr. mou_uknow)
    • During his talk, Yunho was sometimes mixing japanese and Korean XD (cr. 0218toho)
    • (cr. sivasingh) Yunho's greeting 1st session: It's embarrassing to say this but I'm here not as Tohoshinki's member. I'm actor Yunho
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@yunhosmiley
    • [Yawang Event, 1st round] (cr:saki_mu_know) pic.twitter.com/VTQXoKiuC4 The photo of the dice, a special present
    • (cr:saki_mu_know) pic.twitter.com/TDHyrH6yNc And, the poster.
    • (cr:mou_uknow) He sounded cool when saying at the beginning of the event "Today, I'm the actor Jung Yunho, so I'll speak in Korean", but, he accidentally spoke in Japanese some of the moments, cheers xDD
    • (cr:mou_uknow) Yunho spoke in Japanese during the opening greetings, but thought it was just one week (t/n: since the TREE concert finished), he spoke in broken Japanese xDD
    • (cr:mou_uknow) According to Kwon Sangwoo, Yunho's body just before filming an action drama is "really terrific!"
    • (cr:CMkeiYH) Yawang event, 1st round. The younger brother Yunho seemed nervous throughout the event and he was sitting straight, but his ankle was flexed xD When Sangwoo hyung praised Yunho, he often licked his lips. Thanks to his black hair, his black eyes seemed more shining and round than ever.
    • (cr:roomnumber32) Finishied!! Yunho was really handsome!!! Oh, Yawang will be broadcasted in TV Tokyo, Hanryu Premium from Aug 1!! [t/n: TV Tokyo is one of the main broadcasting stations in and around Tokyo (Kanto area)]
    • (cr:uk_fk43) Yunho was of course handsome, but Sangwoo-san's manner of walking and presence was very elegant, so handsome and cool! And, his body was all muscles!! When Yunho and Sangwoo-san stood next to each other, Yunho seemed the slim one.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@yunjaery
    • They are speaking in Korean in Yawang FM event (Cr. nodako206)
    • Yunho's favourite scene in Yawang is where he slapped Dahae himself! #野王FM (Cr. nodako206)
    • MC asked Yunho how he thought of him hitting females & he answered seriously, "I am a man who will never hit a female" #野王FM (Cr. nodako206)
    • After Yunho said he's a man who'll never hit females, Kwon Sangwoo mimicked the actions of Yunho slapping HAHAHA #野王FM (Cr. nodako206)
    • The background video played Dohoon slapping Dahae and fans were all going "Wa..." Yunho saw and burst out laughing! #野王FM (Cr. nodako206)
    • Kwon Sang Woo introduced himself as Choikang Changmin (jokingly) HAHAHA & fans said Yunho is cute and he retorted he's handsome not cute
    • Yunho wore navy blue linen shirt with white v-necked tee, cuffed cropped pants and casual leather shoes. (Cr. nodako206)
    • Yunho kept fidgeting around when he was standing and kept grabbing his back when he sat down so the back of his shirt was crumpled.
    • Kiss scene NG \\ PD: Cut! I heard someone's stomach growling \\ Yunho: It's me...HAHAHAHAHA pic.twitter.com/BAOpq24oGa

• [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. Nindy

[PIC]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cre as tagged

11. Nindy

[PIC]

@HOMIN_BERRY
    140627 윤호는멋져요♡♡♡
    140627 yunho is gorgeous ♡♡♡

[​IMG]

140627 YUNHO smile :-D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

140627 YUNHO 야완 이벤트

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Nindy

@HOMIN_BERRY
    살이 빠졌어 ?ㅠㅠ 【140627】

[​IMG]

1 주일이 지났 네요...>< 정말 오빠가 멋있죠 ㅠㅠ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

140627 야왕이벤트

[​IMG]

13. Nindy

@ecco_212
    【イラスト ユノ】 笑うと三日月型になる目が好きです(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ユノペンあるある

[​IMG]

14. Nindy

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  15. Nindy

[GIF]

[​IMG]

cre as tagged

16. Nindy

KSW = SCM ... He's so cheeky LOL !!

cre as tagged

17. Nindy

[CAP NEWS]

[​IMG]

cre owner

18. Nindy

TVXQ’s Yunho attends “Yawang” fan meeting event in Japan with Kwong San Woo

dini | 30 Jun 2014

[​IMG]

TVXQ’s Yunho went solo to attend a special fan meeting event for drama “Yawang” last weekend in Japan. He attended the event alongside co-star Kwon Sang Woo.

The fan meeting was held at the Tokyo International Forum A for two sessions: the 1st started at 3:30 p.m. local time, while the 2nd started at 7 p.m. In the special event, Yunho dressed up more casual than Kwon Sang Woo as he opted for a loose kind of suit with a T-shirt underneath. Yet, he still showed off his impeccable charm when he introduced himself as the actor, Jung Yunho, throughout the event. Although Yunho speaks Japanese fluently, he spoke mostly Korean in the event.

“Yawang” is a 2013 Korean drama in which Yunho stared in as a second lead alongside Soo-Ae and Kwon Sang-Woo. The drama gained viewership rating over 20% during its broadcast. The drama’s DVD was able to stay at number 2 on the Oricon DVD chart list after its release in March.

Meanwhile, Yunho will be making a comeback as an actor as he has been confirmed for the upcoming MBC’s drama “The Night Watchman’s Journal”. He will be joining Jung Il Woo and Go Sung Hee in the supernatural fusion sageuk (historical) drama.

(Photo: Cinemacafe.net)

Credit: ttwigo.com

19. Nindy

trans by @mug_ping

[trans] 140627 Yawang Fan Event Round 1

Yunho said that this was different from the usual for him because he is now together with his sunbae (senior), so he became nervous too. Kwon Sang Woo then said "I am Max Changmin!" while hugging Yunho's shoulders ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + u_know0808]

Yunho consulted Kwon Sang Woo when he was hesitating over whether to buy the car, and after that both the cars of Yunho and Kwon Sang Woo are of the same colour and model.

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + misaunyo]

Actor Jung Yunho's visuals (looks) are the best! His hair had a slight wave and his fringe was swept to the side, and he was wearing a grey outfit made of denim-like material, with a white V-neck T-shirt inside. He was really slim!! and handsome~

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + 2conico]

During the quiz, there was a question which went "Which is Do Kyung's favourite horse?" and amongst the choices, Changmin appeared as the 4th choice hahahahahaha. Changmin who was pulling the reins of the white horse in the Paradise Ranch poster hahahah. Upon seeing it, Yunho burst into laughter ♡ But even so, he didn't choose that as the answer ♡

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + All_About_Yunho]

This time around, the broadcast timing of Kwon Sang Woo's new drama (Temptation) and Yunho's new drama (Diary of a Night Watchman) overlap with each other on SBS and MBC respectively. Yunho asked the fans to work together to alternate between SBS and MBC to watch both their dramas, and he also said that although he is sorry to say this, but to make KBS ratings last hahahaha.

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + nagacosama]

According to Kwon Sang Woo, Yunho's physique is "Really, awesome"

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + mou_uknow]

Kwon Sang Woo is a really nice person. When they were signing on the posters, he wanted to kiss Yunho's face (on the poster) hahaha. Yunho also followed along and did a "chu" from his fingers and touched it against Kwon Sang Woo's face on the poster hahaha

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + crazy_for_UKnow]

Yunho's first impression of Kwon Sang Woo:
    "Although right up till before I met him, I thought that he was a scary senior, he is really a warm and cool person. Before calling him a "senior", we get along on close terms as if he is really my hyung."

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + MY_know]

Kwon Sang Woo's first impression of Yunho:
    "Although a person is usually decided by his first impression, because of the word called an "idol", I had a little bit of a stereotype against him. However, when I first met him, he greeted me properly, should I say that he was a pure person, or a cool person, I think that he is an upright and good young man."

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + MY_know]

Kwon Sang Woo and the MC called us fans as "Yunho's fans". Even though they did that, only Yunho kept saying "Tohoshinki's fans" (tears) Yunho's fans are Tohoshinki's fans!

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + minho2186]

During the question-and-answer segment, the question was "How do you memorize the script dialogue?" Yunho said that when he is memorizing the script, he records the script in audio form and listens to it on his earphones, and when he is going to sleep, it will enter his brain like a melody. But he went on to say that when he found out about this trick, it was already the second half of the filming hahahaha

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + acca_yunho]

Kwon Sang Woo gave Yunho a hug since it has been a long time since they last met, and said that Yunho's body is awesome. He said that because Yunho's new drama has many action scenes, it seems like Yunho is putting a lot of effort in exercising. To reenact the hug, Kwon Sang Woo gave Yunho a light embrace, Yunho shyly shrugged his shoulders and stood still!

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + sivasingh]

During the quiz corner, they had to choose which shoe Da Hae dropped. Left or right? For a moment, he raised his right hand with the shoe, but then I saw that he also raised his left hand with the shoe. Ah, he seemed to be in a dilemma over which side to choose and then eventually chose "right" and that was the correct answer.

Kwon Sang Woo said that honestly, there are times when he finds it difficult to finish watching idols' performances till the end, but he said that when Yunho appears on the stage, he watches it right till the end. He said that Yunho is really different on stage and who he is usually, and that he finds it amazing if Yunho is now beside him.

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + MaringoH]

During the ending greeting, Yunho said "I was happy because I could enjoy myself with Sang Woo hyung's fans and Tohoshinki's fans".

[cr: imagnay]

Kwon Sang Woo was a cool guy. He said that Yunho can speak Japanese well, but in order to converse with him, he spoke both in Korean and Japanese and said in Japanese to Yunho, "sorry". Yunho then went "Sang Woo-ssi is warm-hearted right?" Everybody gave huge applause to Sang Woo ssi and Yunho was really happy when he gave a thumbs up to the audience.

[cr: tvxqyoonmin]

An incident about Kwon Sang Woo and Yunho's bosom relationship. 2 days after Kwon Sang Woo injured his right ankle, Yunho also injured his leg. So Yunho left a message for him and they talked about it.

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + sayasaru0517]

During the filming for the drama, because everybody was pestering him, Yunho erased everybody's fatigue with Catch Me and raised the atmosphere, and because everybody was really warm and affectionate, Yunho said he enjoyed himself. Kwon Sang Woo said that he also learnt a little dance from Yunho, so the MC requested that he show it to everybody. Sang Woo ssi did Yunho's hand wave.

Usually during the tour MC when Changmin is speaking, Yunho will be acting comfortably, but today he did not move an inch and just listened intently to Sang Woo ssi talking. Looking at this, although there was a feeling that Sang Woo ssi is his hyung next door, I could feel that Yunho was nervous because he was Yunho's big senior.

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + All_About_Yunho]

Yunho said that he had to roll around on the gravel (for filming) and although it was cold, Sang Woo hyung gave him a hat and told him to wear that. Yunho said that what was a pity was that, it was really that cold, but looking at the broadcast, it wasn't obvious that it was cold at all. hahaha

Kwon Sang Woo was passing by the front of the SM building and because there was a car there which he had seen before, he asked Yunho "Are you there now?" and Yunho replied "Yes"! During the drama, Yunho had told KSW that he wanted to buy a car and asked which car was good, then they said "We both have the same car model and same coloured car! We are of that relationship!"

Behind-the-scenes story during filming -- Do Hoon's final scene, during the explosion, because the stuntman was injured by having to fly through the air for real, Sang Woo ssi said that if he went to watch the filming, he couldn't bring himself to focus. Yunho and Sang Woo ssi said that they were really shocked. And that because the stuntman received first aid, he was okay after that.

[cr: tvxqyoonmin + sivasingh]

20. Nindy

trans by @mug_ping

[trans] 140627 Yawang Fan Event Round 2

When they were filming overnight for the 3rd day in a row, they cleared about an hour to have a nap and when they woke up, KSW was immediately dashing off (all ready for filming). Yunho said to KSW that he was surprised at that. Yunho said that he thought of this, "Ah so he has not forgotten his initial mindset and has been working hard for more than 10 years", and that at that time, there was a halo around KSW.
    [cr: sivasingh]

KSW said that there are also actors who display signs of weariness or restlessness on their faces after filming for a long period of time, but Yunho did not show those types of faces even once. So KSW asked Yunho how he was able to do that. Yunho replied that because he is also human, when he is alone, he also shows weary expressions.

2 phrases which Yunho always said when he was filming. "Hyung nim, fighting!" and "(when Yunho's filming has ended and he is leaving first) I will pray for the drama". KSW said that he was thankful for such positive words.

The scene which KSW and Yunho chose was the passionate love scene. At the scene where Do Hoon (Yunho) was proposing in front of the heater, the Bigeasts were going crazy hahaha, it was fortunate that the video ended just right before the kiss scene ˚(˚^o^˚)˚.
    [cr: crazy_for_UKnow]

Yunho himself also still thinks "No!" about himself wearing school uniforms. He personally thinks that he is more suited for wearing school uniforms when he was acting as Do Hoon and his hair was short. He also said that from now on, he is going to wear school uniforms at home instead of his pajamas (laughs) KSW also said that because he will probably be wearing a school uniform and go to Yunho's house to have fun, both of them said that they should have a costume party.
    [cr: u_min0121]

At the question "When Da Hae passed her college examinations, how many times did Ha Ryu toss her in the air?" Yunho answered as if he had confidence, "Isn't it 10 times?" The correct answer was 4 times. Yunho then went "at the filming site, they did it about 10 times, is there a problem with the editing" hahaha

Yunho pointed out the errors in the interpreter's pronunciation of "Tree" and in his personal introduction, he said "I'm everybody's Yunho right?". When he was drawing lots, he dipped his hand into the lottery box and went "A little more, a little more, turning it around, continuously turning it around~"
    [cr: sayasaru0517]

KSW said this during his ending ment - "Although Yunho is of course popular now too, please support him in the future too".
    [cr: 3surisurimasuri]

KSW: "because I am now at an age where I am not able to wear school uniforms, this time around I am going to wear a school uniform outfit to Yunho's house to play."
    [cr: chimichami]

*all fan accounts above were translated from Japanese to Korean by tvxqyoonmin

During the ending ment, Yunho said, "When I am together with Changmin, I am always the leader.." KSW then went "I am Changmin!"
    [cr: u_know0808]

During Yunho's ending ment, he said "When I am with Changmin every day, I am a hyung or a leader..."
    [cr: uknow212max1]

During their greeting to the fans after appearing on stage for the 1st time, the interpreter said, "Thanks to everybody's support, Tohoshinki's tour "Chz~ree"... " Yunho went, "Hold on! It's not "Chz~ree" but "Tree" English pronunciation! Everybody's paying close attention to this!!" and corrected the interpreter haha
    [cr: u_know0808]

Yunho corrected the interpreter's pronunciation of "Tree". The MC then asked him, "Are you also going to correct KSW's pronunciation?" Yunho replied, "KSW-ssi's English is good, so I do not have to correct him". hahaha
    [cr: hiroyunhoho]

When they were drawing lots for the presents to be given out, Yunho had to put his hand into the box to draw the lots. He went "Turn it around well, turn it around a little more, turn it around forever" in a nonchalant tone hahaha

*all Japanese to Korean translations above by ymamylim

During the gesture game, the question was "flamingo" and both KSW and Yunho didn't know what a flamingo was ㅋㅋㅋ But even so, Yunho tried to do a flamingo pose ㅋㅋㅋ
    [cr: imagnay]