1. To all who registered to become members & didn't receive any notification, please use the 'contact us' link below and let us know.
    Dismiss Notice

Queen of Ambition - 야왕 [Yawang]

Discussion in 'Dramas & Movies' started by vampiress, Nov 28, 2014.

1. vampiress

vampiress

Queen of Ambition - 야왕 [Yawang]

[​IMG]

• Drama: Queen of Ambition (English title) / King of Ambition (English title)
    • Revised romanization: Yawang
    • Hangul: 야왕
    • Director: Jo Young-Gwang
    • Writer: Park In-Kwon (comic), Lee Hee-Myung
    • Network: SBS
    • Episodes: 24
    • Release Date: January 14 - April 2, 2013
    • Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
    • Language: Korean
    Plot
    The special prosecutor's investigation team arrives at the Presidential Blue House. They are investigating the First Lady for allegedly accepting bribes. As they begin to embark on their search and seizure, First Lady Da-Hae (Soo-Ae) appears in front of them. She asks special prosecutor Ha-Ryoo (Kwon Sang-Woo) to enter with her into the bedroom. There, Dae-Hae tells Ha-Ryoo to stop the investigation and the case will just disappear. Ha-Ryoo then shouts out at her "Murder is different. Why did you kill me?" Da-Hae then turns around and points a gun at Ha-Ryoo. A gunshot is fired. Da-Hae and Ha-Ryoo embrace. Blood drips out onto the floor and the gun is dropped.

Prosecutor Ha-Ryoo grew up at an orphanage with First Lady Da-Hae as children. One day, her mother and stepfather came and took her away from the orphanage. Before she left, Da-Hae gave Ha-Ryoo a pair of dice.

Seven years later, Ha-Ryoo works at a horse riding stable. He goes to Seoul to meet Taek-Bae (Kwon Hyun-Sang), who also grew up at the same orphanage. Taek-Bae now works as an enforcer for a loan shark. He's having a hard time collecting money from a borrower. Ha-Ryoo and Taek-Bae go to the house in a poor residential area to collect payment. Ha-Ryoo goes inside the house. He finds someone covered in a white fabric and a young woman sitting next to the body. Ha-Ryoo pulls back the white fabric and sees a dead body. The young woman suddenly collapses. Ha-Ryoo grabs the woman and realizes the woman is Da-Hae (his close friend from the orphanage). He calls for an ambulance.

The next moment, Da-Hae wakes up and finds herself in the hospital. Ha-Ryoo is there with her. Da-Hae now realizes who he is. With Ha-Ryoo's money, Da-Hae holds a funeral for her mother. After the funeral, Da-Hae tells Ha-Ryoo that she will study hard and enter a university. She tells him that is the only way she can get out of her poor situation. After Ha-Ryoo leaves and while walking to her house, her stepbrother stops her and tells her that her stepfather is around and looking for her. Da-Hae panics. As a child, her stepfather sexually abused her. Right away, Da-Hae goes home and packs up to leave. She doesn't have anywhere to go and becomes desperate. Da-Hae ends up going to a hostess bar. At this time, Taek-Bae sees Da-Hae entering the hostess bar and calls Ha-Ryoo.

Ha-Ryoo rushes to the hostess bar and catches her leaving the place. Ha-Ryoo enters the hostess bar and returns the money which Da-Hae received for working there. Later, Da-Hae explains to Ha-Ryoo why she had to leave home. Ha-Ryoo takes her to the horse riding stable where he works and makes her stay there. He promises to support her. From that moment, Da-Hae studies hard and graduates from a university. They are also happy together and go on a short trip together. When they arrive back at the horse riding stable from their trip, the place is empty and a note tells them that everybody went to a neighbor's for a barbecue. Ha-Ryoo drives to the neighbor's house to get some food and Da-Hae stays behind at the riding club. While Ha-Ryoo is leaving, he sees a stranger walking on the road. Ha-Ryoo feels something weird.

Shortly later, Da-Hae sees her stepfather in front of her. She runs and gets inside a stable. Her stepfather follows her into the stable. Da-Hae turns around and stabs her stepfather with a knife. Ha-Ryoo enters the stable and sees the man collapse to the floor.

Cast
    Source: AsianWiki, Wikipedia

2. vampiress

vampiress

We’ve got new cast additions to upcoming drama Queen of Ambition (or Yawang), the next installment in the same manhwa series as Daemul. It stars Su Ae as an ambitious woman determined to shed poverty and become the first lady, and Kwon Sang-wooplays the good guy who’s in love with her, and therefore at the mercy of her insatiable ambition. The 24-episode drama has scored a spot on SBS’s January roster, and is set to follow Monday-Tuesday show King of Dramas.

Joining the cast is Yunho (Poseidon), as a younger man in love with Su Ae’s character. He’s described as having an “absolute love” for her, which in melodrama territory usually means bad things. Well, let’s face it — in melodrama territory, everything means bad things. I’m totally meh about Yunho being the second lead, ’cause he’s still hugely lacking in the emotional range department, and I have a hard time picturing him going head-to-head with Su Ae and Kwon Sang-woo.

This news I’m more excited about: Kwon Hyun-sang (Vampire Prosecutor 2), who you’ll either recognize as Red Eyes in Vamp or one of the king’s soldiers in The King 2 Hearts(or not at all, given that he’s still relatively new) has been cast as Kwon Sang-woo’s little bro. They’re not related by blood — they grew up in an orphanage together — but he’s basically the best friend/little bro character. I dig this guy — he’s a good supporting character actor, and he’s got range.

[​IMG]

And then there’s Go Jun-hee (The Chaser), who has been cast as Kwon Sang-woo’s love interest… kind of. I guess Kwon Sang-woo’s character has an identical twin hyung, and Go Jun-hee plays the hyung’s girlfriend. Uh, that’s a little confusing. So this is a twin drama? Why is this the first time I’m hearing about the whole twin sub-plot?

The drama will be helmed by PD Jo Young-kwang of 49 Days and writer Lee Hee-myung of Rooftop Prince, and will be the tale of a “fatal love and betrayal,” an “ambition that can’t be stopped,” a conspiracy, and “the destruction and salvation of human existence.” Uh, ambitious much? Guess it’s a running theme, within the drama and out.

Yawang premieres in January on SBS, date pending King of Dramas’ possible extension.

[​IMG]

Via SBS E!, Star News

3. vampiress

vampiress

4. vampiress

vampiress

[Trans] Baek Do Hoon (Jung Yunho) Character Profile English Translation

[​IMG]

=
    Credits:
    Translated and Shared by TVfXQfever
    * Feel free to translate or re-post it but please credit us even if you are going to re-post a small section of it.
    * Please keep the credit line as it is. You can credit your site as the distributor.
    * We welcome anyone who wants to share their experience with us. You can post it as a comment or email it to us: tvfxqfever@gmail.com

5. vampiress

vampiress

Various tweets compilation

[​IMG]
    (cr: actorwin1)

Finally entered our Yawang set. Oh? Baek Do Hoon arrived. So I’ll reveal this to our twitter friends. Yunho-sshi thank you hi~ Happy New Year^^ It’s Baek Do Hoon~~^

[​IMG]
    (cr: paengbo97)

Handsome personality Baek Do Hoon through U-Know Yunho~~~How could this be, this personality which is melting the cold^^ From funny inducing Sang Woo Hyung-nim to the bright, youthful smile of dignified Su Ae-nim an enthusiastic filming atmosphere is made^^ Yawang Hwaiting!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (cr: KoColonel)

Sharing our Yawang’s Baek Do Hoon’s ice hockey uniform color and number. Baek Do Hoon hwaiting/Yawang hwaiting/let’s get “daebak” ratings~~*^

[​IMG]
    (cr: @sujin_sbs)

Yawang filming day 21. Finally Do Hoo’s first filming! His shining eyes are coming to life~

[​IMG]
    (cr: @KoColonel)

‘Yawang’ rest and then again first day of filming~^^ Ah~~~ tiring but Yawang continues to drive forward. Please cheer for us and give us strength. Everyone if you RT us we obtain strength from your promotion~ Let’s RT~

[​IMG]
    (cr: @KoColonel)

We’re telling you now in advance for the ice rink filming in case the situation arises, in the drama because he is Donghwa University’s Baek Do Hoon you can’t bring things that say “TVXQ U-Know Yunho”~~~ In Yawang he’s Baek Do Hoon.

=
    Credits:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  6. vampiress

vampiress

[Trans] 130104 Notice from TVXQ Representative about Yunho’s Drama

[​IMG]

Hello.

This is TVXQ’s representative.
    We’d like to thank everyone who applied for the open shooting for SBS drama “Yawang.”
    Those who applied will be able to participate and we are in the middle of additional adjustments with production. The final decision will be made tomorrow and we’ll get back to you with another notice. We ask for applicants’ patience while we settle the exact meeting time and instructions to participate. Tomorrow please confirm through the bulletin.

===

[Pics] New Pictures of Yunho as Baek Do Hoon (cr: sujin_sbs)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    cr: @sujin_sbs

===

[Pics] Yawang: Baek Do Hoon’s House

[​IMG]
    (cr: mirang)

=
    Credits:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  7. vampiress

vampiress

[Pics/Tweets/Trans] 130107 Collection of Tweets from Yawang Public Hockey Game (part 1)

[​IMG]

Yawang 22nd day of filming at Baek Do Hoon’s ice rink. Today as well fighting^^

[​IMG]

Ah~ words of thanks came up. We’re still in the middle of filming and it’s difficult but I’ll stay till the end. I’m hungry too aigo~ Yunho-sshi fans are seriously amazing ah~ And we I learned we are T kkk Yawang poster showed up too. Hi going~^^

[​IMG]

Putting up a picture we took of of Do Hoon sshi today kkk So touching ^^ Let’s cheer~~*^ Ko’s Bro. are alive~~^^

[​IMG]

Revealing the poster :) Group photo!

[​IMG]

RT@sujin_sbs Our amazing FD. Making a shy smile like that. RT@KoColonel A picture taken of Baek Do Hoon today kkk Touching^^ Let’s cheer~~*^ Ko’s Bro. are alive~~^^

[​IMG]

Yawang public filming gave many troubles to all the fans. Yunho-sshi too fighting^^*

RT: @hollelujah The extra guy next to me asked who I came to see and I brightly answered U-Know Yunho. Just then Do Hoon oppa came out and I instinctively screamed. The person next to me asked if it’s the first time I saw U-Know Yunho. Extremely un-chic. I did that kkkk puhahahaha~

RT: @hollelujah He couldn’t lock the hockey mask well kk kept on getting NG kkkk oo aa oo aa cutie ㅜㅜ cutie ho ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
    RT: @hollelujah He did We are T ㅜㅜ He gave us his best so I also gave my best to show a great image the way Yunho did. ㅠㅠ #YawangHwaiting #YawangPublicFilming
    RT: @hollelujah Yunho was so entertained because the camera man’s chair kept slipping on the iceㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    RT: @hollelujah Yunho is so cute so fans were like “aigo aigo” kk Yunho kept on falling so again fans were like “aigo aigo” kk so cute I will die kkkkkk
    RT:@hollelujah Kid fans said Yunho oppa has a small face. Because of that kk Such a cute expressionㅠㅠㅠㅠ In the rink he gave greeting to this side at that ㅜㅜ Affectionate and cuteㅜㅜ
    (cr: @hollelujah)

RT: @Vyoback Oppa did We are T ㅠㅠㅠㅜ ng ng

RT: @Vyoback Oppa did a “ment” ㅠㅠ Filming will go late but be strong he said ㅠㅠ You’ll be strong right? he said! I can believe in you right? he said like this ㅠㅠ Ah so coolㅠㅠ
    (cr: @Vyoback)

=​
    Credits:

8. vampiress

vampiress

9. vampiress

vampiress

[Video/Trans] Yunho’s Valentine’s Day Message

=
    (cr: SBSNOW1)

“Hello, this is Jung Yunho who plays Baek Do Hoon in Yawang. Ah, soon it’s going to be Valentine’s Day. Everyone is always showing interest towards the drama so I will work hard and enjoy filming. In commemoration of Valentine’s Day we are preparing a gift to sent to you. It’s chocolates~ Chocolates. Because we want to give you our love, please anticipate it a lot. Make sure to check SBS’s twitter. In today’s Yawang, I will show you a more cool image. From here on out, I hope many people will show lots of interest. Then, everyone, Happy Valentine’s Day.”

“This is the Valentine’s Day present.”

*Feel free to use the translation to sub the video but please credit us as the English translation provider.

===

[Trans/Pics] 130213 SBS Official Photo of Dohoon’s Marriage Announcement

[​IMG]

Deciding scene between two people making their marriage announcement!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do Kyung and Haryu see the report in the newspaper,

The affectionate pose between two people comes clearly into view

Revealing the original photo~! Jajjan~

[​IMG]

Source: Yawang’s Offical Page

===

[News/Trans] 130205 ‘Yawang’ Jung Yunho and Su Ae Kiss Scene “Surprising Strength”

[​IMG]
    [MyDaily= Reporter Jun Hyung Jin] A reference to singer and actor Jung Yunho and Su Ae’s kiss scene was made.
    On the morning of the 5th on SBS “Good Morning” Jung Yunho who plays Baek Do Hoon in the SBS Monday Tuesday drama “Yawang” spilled about his kiss scene with Su Ae.
    On this day he confessed about the strong kiss scene with Su Ae “In terms of kiss scenes this was my first kiss scene. Before it was just a peck. Compared to that this was more powerful.

The production crew also directly asked Jung Yunho “How was it?” and he answered “I was surprised too. It came out extremely powerfully.”

Jung Yunho is in the middle of giving an enthusiastic performance in “Yawang,” falling for Ju Da Hae (Su Ae) at first sight.
    source: here

=
    Credits:

10. vampiress

vampiress

[SBS E! Celebrity News ㅣ Reporter Kang Sun Ae] Group TVXQ’s all-around talent Jung Yunho is showing off more and more of his developing acting on the small screen through his endless charm.

Jung Yunho is in the middle of enthusiastically playing the role of Baek Hak Group President Baek Chang Hak’s late son Baek Do Hoon on SBS Monday Tuesday Drama ‘Yawang’(Writer Lee Hye Myung, Director Cho Young Gwan).

In the beginning of the drama Baek Do Hoon appeared with the carefree personality of a university ice hockey player and gave off a fresh appeal. Also, he made noona fans’ hearts flutter as a cute younger brother who listens to his older sister.

However, it’s true in the beginning of the drama Baek Do Hoon’s character had very embarassing lines from a romantic comic making it seem very unrealistic in the setting of the drama which made him unable to buy the sympathy of the viewers. Therefore, Jung Yunho as Baek Do Hoon was awkward, and he was unable to wash away the talk about him alone.

But, as the drama unfolds, Baek Do Hoon is also maturing. As his relationship with Ju Da Hae whom he fell in love with at first sight develops, he is changing from a “cute young man in love” to a “real man” who knows heartbreak. Because of this change Jung Yunho’s acting is developing as a supporting actor with Baek Do Hoon and he is able to be natural.

Jung Yunho’s improved acting shined in the scene broadcasted on the 5th from episode 8 when he was in the hospital. And to Dae Hae who said “Don’t worry about my unlucky life and go.” Do Hoon said “I’ll wash away that life for you while showing his meaning with an embrace.

Baek Do Hoon shed tears while saying “Please stay by my side. I’ll get stronger. So please don’t leave and stay by my side.” so she kept the truth a secret . At the very least, Jung Yunho’s excellent acting in this scene shed away any previous bad words.

Positive evaluations came up as the viewers who were watching the broadcast said “When Do Hoon was crying in the hospital my heart ached”, “Today Jung Yunho’s acting was great”, “The crying scene in the hospital was really alright.”

Jung Yunho changed into a real actor when he took on the role of Cha Bong Gun, the male protagonist in 2009 MBC drama “Heading to the Ground.” However, criticism over his acting came pouring in. After that Jung Yunho appeared in 2011 KBS drama “Poseidon,” but he appeared for such a short time in a special appearance that it was impossible to properly evaluate his acting.

Also after 4 years since “Heading to the Ground,” with “Yawang” Jung Yunho is properly capturing hearts while challenging acting. Therefore, Jung Yunho prepared himself for the viewers with determination, as the public observed with sharp eyes.

Fortunately, Jung Yunho is evolving together with “Yawang.” As the drama progresses, Jung Yunho is becoming more like Baek Do Hoon, and his acting is melting into the character. Because of this trend, when “Yawang” is finished, we are anticipating his bad name in acting to be completely washed away with his new acting project.

sakang@sbs.co.kr

source: here
    =​
    Credits:

11. vampiress

vampiress

[Trans/Pics] 130228 SBS Official Photo of the “Visual Couple”

[​IMG]

Will Dohoon finally see the secret behind Dahae’s angelic face?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sooae shows off her beauty in the wedding dress as she has been praised with her stylish choice of wardrobe at every award red carpet. Jung Yunho, who is known to pull of suits very well, looks great in his tuxedo.

The couple fits their nickname “visual couple” very well.
    Especially, our attention goes to their model-like heights. Jung Yunho’s height is 183cm. Sooae’s height is 168cm. Both of them confirm their superior gene

[​IMG]

Gwon Sangwoo’s height is also 183cm. Kim Sungryong, a former Miss Korea contestant, is 168cm. Height of 172 cm, Go Junhee leads “Queen of Ambition” with the four characters above. Did you know that the main characters’ height average is 174.8cm?

“Queen of Ambition” has been gaining lots of attention with its main characters’ superior appearance and sophisticated acting of them, adding to the fast-pace story development. Please watch the drama next week~^¤^

Source: Yawang’s Offical Page

=​
    Credits:

Translated by WorldMaxified@TVfXQfever

Shared by TVfXQfever

===

[News/Trans] 130304 Article about Yunho being Cool in Yawang
    “Yawang” Jung Yunho, Can’t Find Such a Cool Man Anywhere Else?

[​IMG]

This article is about Baek Do Hoon’s character being a real man among men, and how Yunho who is acting this character is very cool.

Source: here

===

‘Yawang’ ratings rise, dominates over ‘Horse Doctor’

Monday Tuesday Drama ‘Yawang’ rose to 1st place.

On the 6th, according to Nielson Korea, SBS Monday Tuesday Drama ‘Yawang’ episode 16 recorded a rating of 18.6%. This is a 1.7P increase from the last which recorded 16.3%, making a significant leap while simultaneously taking 1st place.

On this day’s broadcast Ju Da Hae(Su Ae) had to give up her position as chairman of the board in Baek Hak Group is due to Baek Ji Mi but, she can already sense what’s in the air and Ji Mi suffers severely from her action.

Also Do Hoon becomes the portrait of rage when he discovers the past between Ju Da Hae and Haryu(Kwon Sang Woo). From beginning to end this is becoming a unfailingly interesting story.

Meanwhile, the simultaneous broadcast of KBS drama ‘Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek‘ recorded a 4.2 rating and MBC drama recorded a rating of 18.5%.​

=​
    Credits:

12. vampiress

vampiress

[SBS E! Celebrity News ㅣReporter Kang Sun Ae] Jung Yunho got off of SBS Monday-Tuesday Drama “Yawang” but did not escape the ratings.

On the 18th episode of “Yawang” broadcast on the 12th Jung Yunho left the drama as Do Hoon was met with an unfortuante death. Jung Yunho’s fans made up a considerable number of female teenage and 20s-30s viewers, so they were met with apprehension that the ratings would decline with Jung Yunho’s leave.

But majority of the fans remained unchanged in their enthusiastic support of “Yawang”. “Yawang” episode 19 and 20 recorded ratings of 17.9% and 18.6% respectively, showing no big difference with the 18.3% rating of episode 18.

Jung Yunho departed from “Yawang” but the fans still remain. Since and after Do Hoon’s death on the drama’s bulletin board and Jung Yunho’s fanclub site were flooded with messages of regret and encouragement. Especially regarding the last dream scene when Do Hoon called out “Mom” with a sad smile the fans hearts cried.

The fans who remain on Jung Yunho’s drama homepage leave greetings on the bulletin board and execute their love by their steadfast support of “Yawang.” Jung Yunho’s departing message through the Jung Yunho homepage was “I was was able to learn many things and it was a precious time” and requested to “Please love Yawang till the end.”

Fans are even going so far as to voluntarily take the lead as ambassadors in promoting “Yawang.” Some fans are producing flyers to distribute or producing thousands of publicity bookmarks for bookstores.

Jung Yunho’s enthusiasm has been the topic of interest since “Yawang’s” press conference. As much as 20 tons of rice wreaths were sent delivered and fans delivered lunches to the filming site several times. Also they put up PR ads on buses and subways and presented the other actors and filming staff with winter clothes.

Jung Yunho’s fans’ support lived up to expectations while Jung Yunho reached maturity as he received favorable reviews in acting. Now again “Rookie Actor Jung Yunho” is returning to “TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho” but the fans’ “Yawang Love” is still not finished.

sakang@sbs.co.kr

=
    Credits:
    Translated and Shared by TVfXQfever​

13. vampiress

vampiress

[Eng Subs] 130905 Yunho’s SDA Acceptance Speech

Please do not repost on Tumblr. We already posted it on Tumblr: here

=
    Credits:
    Translated, Subbed and Shared by TVfXQfever

===

And here are some of his fansites all over the world sending flowers congratulating him! A total of 21 bouquets were received!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cr owners for all the caps!

14. vampiress

vampiress

TVXQ's Yunho Of ‘Queen Of Ambition’, His Fashion Keyword Is ‘Chameleon’?

[​IMG]

TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho has stood in front of the camera for the first time in a while as Actor Jung Yunho in the SBS drama ‘Queen of Ambition’.

In the drama, Jung Yunho plays the role of Baek Do Hoon, the only son of BaekHak Group’s chairman Baek Chang Hak. His good looks and heart-melting acting is making him popular with the masses. As Jung Yunho appears as the second-in-line of a major corporation, many are interested in his fashion coordination.

In the second episode of ‘Queen of Ambition’, which aired on the 15th of January, Jung Yunho showed off the free-spirited side of Baek Do Hoon as an ice hockey player. Wearing roll-up jeans, a t-shirt, a zip-up hoodie and a long padding jacket with a sports bag slung across his shoulder, Jung Yunho showcased a sporty look that matched his persona as a college ice hockey player.

At other times, he wears formal and exquisite suits and coats to reflect the luxury of a chaebol. When his relationship with Soo Ae begins, he completes his sophisticated and modern style with soft knitted tops and jeans.

Netizens who saw Jung Yunho’s outfits left comments such as, “It’s such great styling that even men want it”, “He really looks like an ice hockey player,” and “I find myself focusing on the fashion of the characters more than the actual dramas these days.”

Meanwhile, Jung Yunho’s luxurious yet moderate fashion style can be seen on ‘Queen of Ambition’, which is garnering much interest for its storyline, great acting and energy of the staff members.

Source: [bnt news]
    Translated by: dongbangdata.net

=====

Kim Sung Ryeong-Jung Yunho Release A Close Self-Shot

[​IMG]

Photos of Kim Sung Ryeong and Jung Yunho looking close have been revealed.

The official Twitter account of Kim Sung Ryeong’s agency YeolEum Entertainment posted two photos with the caption, “The nation’s siblings Baek Do Kyung and Baek Do Hoon from ‘Queen of Ambition’♥ Here’s a photo of the ‘DoDo (T/N: ‘Chic’ in Korean) Couple’, who share the same heart-warming smile. Good luck to the team of ‘Queen of Ambition’, who are doing their best in negative 10 degrees weather all night long!”

In the photos, Kim Sung Ryeong and Jung Yunho have their faces pressed against each other and are smiling brightly at the camera. Jung Yunho has his arm slung around Kim Sung Ryeong’s shoulder, making the two look like real siblings and tugging at the heartstrings of women everywhere.

Netizens who saw the photos left comments such as, “Their smiles and eyes look similar! They’re like real siblings”, “The royalty of siblings! The best couple of 2013, for sure,” and “Sung Ryeong is a great actress and beautiful, they’d look good as a couple~”

Meanwhile, SBS’ ‘Queen of Ambition’ is becoming a hot topic for hitting over 10% in viewer ratings in just three episodes. It airs at 9:55pm on Mondays and Tuesdays.

[​IMG]

Source: [the star chosun]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
  15. vampiress

vampiress

Kim Sung Ryeong Says, “TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho Is A Human Being Too”

[​IMG]

Kim Sung Ryeong confessed that it was difficult for her to get along with Jung Yunho (U-Know Yunho) at first.

The episode of SBS’ ‘Good Morning’ that aired on the 4th showed a special segment of the Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Queen of Ambition’.

On this day, Kim Sung Ryeong talked about the first time she met TVXQ’s Jung Yunho, who appears as the actress’ younger brother in the drama.

She said, “He’s a famous idol star, and though he’s my junior, he and I didn’t walk down the same path to become an actor, so I put up a wall between us. But then I realized that doing that wouldn’t help. I opened up to Yunho, and he warmly accepted me, and I’m very grateful for that.”

She continued to add, “He has a lot of passion and he’s such a nice guy. I used to think he was a young star I could never relate to, but I realized that he’s a human being too, just like the rest of us. I’d like him to shine brighter as an actor. Like how there are different levels in the path of a singer, actors get better by gaining experience through the projects they work on. I’d love to see him work his way up the different levels of being an actor and work on good projects.”

Kim Sung Ryeong and Jung Yunho play the role of the daughter and son of BaekHak Group’s Chairman Baek Chang Hak.

Source: [xports news]

=====

TVXQ's Yunho talks about physical contact with Kim Sung Ryeong

[​IMG]

TVXQ’s Jung Yunho recently talked about his physical contact with actress Kim Sung Ryeong
    During the episode of SBS’ ‘Good Morning’ that aired on the 5th, a segment following the cast of SBS’ Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Queen of Ambition’ during their filming schedule was aired.
    On this day, Jung Yunho was asked, “There seems to be a lot of physical contact between you and Kim Sung Ryeong,” by the staff, to which Jung Yunho replied, “At first, I was embarrassed by it. But I’ve gotten used to it and I feel empty when there’s no physical contact between us. I feel like I’m addicted to it.”

When asked, “Aren’t you scared of Jung Yunho’s fans?” Kim Sung Ryeong said, “(The fans) enjoy it and they’re envious of me. I’m doing this for the fans.”

Kim Sung Ryeong was then asked about her friendship with Jung Yunho and replied, “At first, we exchanged text messages to get to know each other, but now, we’ve become so close that we don’t feel the need to text each other.” Jung Yunho said, “At first, I was nervous because she’s such an experienced senior, but she takes such good care of me like an older sister or my mom.”

Source: [star news mt]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
  16. Nindy

Nindy Moderator Staff Member

Kwon Sang Woo Talks About TVXQ's Yunho!

[​IMG]

Actor Kwon Sang Woo recently had an interview and talked about TVXQ's Jung Yunho who was his co-star in SBS' drama 'Queen of Ambition'. During the interview, Kwon Sang Woo said 'Yunho is the most unexpected person I've ever met.' talking about Yunho. "He is a great person, really kind and sometimes looks foolish because of his innocence. Hope we could become closer." He continued "Yunho had a hard time during the filming of the drama but never showed a bad attitude but instead overcame all the hardships he encountered. As a member of TVXQ, he didn't act like a superior during the drama filming and was down-to-earth"

He then praised Yunho for his improvements in acting as it is not his specialty. Kwon Sang Woo stated "He improved a lot since the first time I saw him. He is the most unexpected person I've ever met."

Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

=====

TVXQ's Yunho Does Seven Takes Of Wire Action Without A Stunt Double For ‘Queen of Ambition’

For the car accident scene in the episode of SBS’ ‘Queen of Ambition’ that aired on the 22nd of January, Jung Yunho volunteered to take part in the wire action scene himself.

[​IMG]

On this day, Baek Do Hoon (Jung Yunho/U-Know Yunho) hears that his ice hockey team was broken up and goes to confront his father Baek Chang Hak (Lee Deok Hwa). Though Baek Do Hoon blocks his father’s car to talk about it, Baek Chang Hak doesn’t listen to him. Baek Do Hoon, who chased after Baek Chang Hak’s car on foot, gets hits by a car and gets his body thrown in the air. Later, Baek Do Hoon hears that he isn’t able to play sports anymore because of his accident.

According to a representative, Jung Yunho volunteered to participate in the wire action scene himself. He stated, “For the car accident scene, Jung Yunho participated in the wire action scene seven times,” and “Though most actors prefer to let a stunt double take over because there is a risk of injury and because wearing the equipment is uncomfortable and painful, Jung Yunho took on the scene himself, showing a passion for acting that befits a rookie actor.”

Source: [newsen]