1. To all who registered to become members & didn't receive any notification, please use the 'contact us' link below and let us know.
    Dismiss Notice

1st Dec 2010: Tohoshinki Announced To Return to Japan in 2011!

Discussion in 'TVXQ/DBSK/THSK's Forum' started by Lav, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Lav

Lav Administrator Staff Member

4 yrs ago on this date, SM announced that Tohoshinki will return to the Japan fans in 2011!

Their resilience & determination to preserve the TVXQ name has earned them tremendous respect & love by their fans ie BIGEAST there.

Happy Anniversary!!

Let's celebrate!!! It's the 1st of Dec in Korea & Japan!!

http://www.smtown.jp/news?start=203<== link of announcement by SM
    [​IMG]

Congratulatory messages:

#東方神起1201JPRestart Time Works Wonders - Yunho & Changmin, thank you for protecting Tohoshinki. [​IMG]1 December. cr snxy

[​IMG]

Tohoshinki Video Message to BE after announcing their return in Japan #東方神起1201JPRestart Time Works Wonders

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Messages from twitter...for the boys' return to Japan!! with the hashtag
    #東方神起1201JPRestart

1) We, Tohoshinki, promise tt we will always be walking with u' - to BE, 12/1/10 #東方神起1201JPRestart cr snxy

2) Yunho: We will create a new history for TVXQ in the future.... cr yunho062
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    cr above

3) thanks for loving us and coming back to us. #東方神起1201JPRestart cr purplestreaks

4) I will definitely never forget that day you've returned. #東方神起1201JPRestart

I'll always stand on your side. Thank u for being TVXQ. #東方神起1201JPRestart cr think0308

5) "We will prove to the world that the path we are walking wasn't the wrong one" -Changmin #東方神起1201JPRestart cr zazashim

6) the only Return of the King #東方神起1201JPRestart cr cat206
    [​IMG]

From BE in Japanese...
    Google translation..so bear with me lol
    12/1 "We will continue to protect the are all of our TVXQ." Reachable was Bigimeru the words you are remember crying was the pleased to of. Juno, Thank you observe the Changmin TVXQ. # TVXQ 1201JPRestart cr https://twitter.com/TVXQ2heartsyai

[​IMG]
    cr above

TVXQ will always promise that you go walking with you ... that day, at that time, many times Shirakami I'll my love's early ones the passage of that either .... month to read back this statement cause #東方神起1201JPRestart cr think0308
    [​IMG]

TVXQ day of activities was issued a resume comment on Japan and South Korea's official site. And because I like Yunho and Changmin, now also keep up to 2 people. cr maxmania
    [​IMG]
    cr as tagged

source of info from: TVXQ! TODAY

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  2. vampiress

vampiress

congratulations Yunho and Changmin!!!

Very proud of the courage you took to continue as duo.
    Seeing how BigEast grow from 60k to over 320k in less than 4 years truly proved how many people love you both!

Let's be together forever With Tohoshinki, creating so many beautiful memories and stories under Tohoshinki's Tree :love: :love: :love: :love: